Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,293 members, 7,934,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:24 PM

Seun, Save Nairaland Review Rule 9 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Save Nairaland Review Rule 9 (677 Views)

Rule 9: Matters Arising. / Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet / Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Save Nairaland Review Rule 9 by obakore20(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2015
Seun, my kind advice review rule 9 because you are losing audience in your forum to a newly created forum which has stood for what you have bowed to and believe me their popularity is growing by the second by now you should have known the forum "no be me go talk am".
Re: Seun, Save Nairaland Review Rule 9 by feran15(m): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2015
obakore20:
Seun, my kind advice review rule 9 because you are losing audience in your forum to a newly created forum which has stood for what you have bowed to and believe me their popularity is growing by the second by now you should have known the forum "no be me go talk am".

how many have we lost
Re: Seun, Save Nairaland Review Rule 9 by obakore20(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2015
feran15:

how many have we lost

visit cilbuperarfaib.com to find out yourself.

this is not a valid web address but a clue to it, so figure it out yourself.

Re: Seun, Save Nairaland Review Rule 9 by ODVanguard: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2015
Yinmu. You attention-seekers need to get a life. Una don open no less than 5 different Bia-centric forums to compete against Nairaland since the rule was introduced and yet you all can't stay off the same Nairaland. Na wah for una o. No need to open any useless thread if you want to leave. Just do it, like the Nike motto.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Save Nairaland Review Rule 9 by babyfaceafrica: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2015
E still dey pain people o..hehehe...abg leave nairaland for sensible people like us..nairaland says no to biafra

1 Like

Re: Seun, Save Nairaland Review Rule 9 by modath(f): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2015
obakore20:

Why are you "begging" exactly

Put work in that "clone" & let its success smack Seun in the face if you really believe your own submission...

Methinks the problem is that there is no tribe to serve as spectators to watch you play victim & no E tribal wars!!

Let it go, it's not that deep!!! undecided

Stay in your lane, let Seun manage his as he so desire, it is his intellectual property, it is not a "COMMONWEALTH"

1 Like

Re: Seun, Save Nairaland Review Rule 9 by feran15(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2015
[quote author=obakore20 post=41021049][/quote]

but i did not ask for a riddle

but i see your point alot of users have moved
Re: Seun, Save Nairaland Review Rule 9 by roskojo: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2015
Did d readers have anything to loose?? Its seun dt will loose d publicity and advertisements now. Mtchew
Re: Seun, Save Nairaland Review Rule 9 by feran15(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2015
[quote author=obakore20 post=41021049][/quote]
most of the threads on the site are gotten from nairaland

(1) (Reply)

What If Jonathan Was A Military Head Of State / Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today / Ex NIMASA DG Goes To Court With Clutches (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.