Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home (5395 Views)

Obituary Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Army Invasion (Graphic Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To "Army Raid" Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by kernel504(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
irondome:

unfortunately for you, you would have to wait till eternity because the Yorubas do not cause trouble. They value peace and their lives so much that they would never have cause to carry dangerous arms and ammunition.

If only other tribes would borrow a leave from the Yorubas, Nigeria would be such a peaceful nation to live in.

PEACEFULLY...LOST KWARA STATE TO THE HAUSAS, SLAVVES.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by joe17: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
irondome:

unfortunately for you, you would have to wait till eternity because the Yorubas do not cause trouble. They value peace and their lives so much that they would never have cause to carry dangerous arms and ammunition.

If only other tribes would borrow a leave from the Yorubas, Nigeria would be such a peaceful nation to live in.
am not a yoruba buh I agree with u....buh unlike yoruba odas do stand up for themselves and what they believe in grin
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by Muzzammil64: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
kernel504:

Point of correction. Yoruba dint lose kwara state. Wat it lost den was ILORIN. But check dat same ilorin today n tell me d dominant tribe in it. Even D emir of ilorin is Yoruba. So wat else do u want?
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by Vulu: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Muzzammil64:

Point of correction. Yoruba dint lose kwara state. Wat it lost den was ILORIN. But check dat same ilorin today n tell me d dominant tribe in it. Even D emir of ilorin is Yoruba. So wat else do u want?

IS EMIR SULU-GAMBARI A YORUBA NAME? KEEP PLANTING YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND LIKE AN OSTRICH. SULU-GAMBARI IS FULANI DESCENT.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
It's an irony that the Nigerian Army lodged official complaints to the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) against the sect. Meanwhile it's leader was busy reporting to Iran.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by SporaD8: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Muzzammil64:
Lol. The yorubas are d slow poison type. Na dem dey dreadful pass. But dem no go show face. They b like green snake under green grass. They won't raise d sword neither will dey fight by gunshots. They can win battles even from d comfort of their homes. All they need do is play d game of intelligence. They re d perfect description of their own parable 'otafa soke, o yido bori' --- d one who up-shoots arrows and immediately shields himself with the mortar.

Lemme surprise you more. Check deeply well and you will notice dat yorubas hav always been active players in every of the above listed insurgency. Don't get me wrong, the cunny-cal Intelligence of the yorubas hav always been the strong force in d ending of every civil wars(minor or major) in this country. Check for d biafra war to the niger delta struggle. Etc.

In essence, it is not as if yoruba can't wage wars like the other coasts. Infact they can. But d difference is, they know how to fight diplomatic wars. *drops pen*
Tactically put!
In summary, Yorubas intellectually wins their battles before going to war!

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by kernel504(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
SINCE WHEN DID THE YORUBAS STARTED USING EMIRS, SINCE THEY HAVE THE MAJORITY?

The Ilorin Emirate is a traditional state based on the city of Ilorinin Kwara State, Nigeria. It is considered to be one of the Banza Bakwai, or copy-cats of the Hausa Kingdoms

Afonja had been assisted by Salih Janta, also called Shehu Alimi, a leader of the local Fulani. In 1824 Afonja was assassinated and Alimi's son Abdusalami became Emir. [ 3 ]Ilorin became an emirate of the Sokoto Caliphate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilorin_Emirate
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by Muzzammil64: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Vulu:

IS EMIR SULU-GAMBARI A YORUBA NAME? KEEP PLANTING YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND LIKE AN OSTRICH. SULU-GAMBARI IS FULANI DESCENT.

For d record, lemme tell you. Am from Kwara state. So I know wat am talking about. This is d full name of d emir--- Alhaji Ibrahim Kolapo Sulu Gambari. So tell me, is 'kolapo' from hausa?

Infact, isn't saraki yoruba? Y dint u dispute dat since is name 'saraki' has its origin in hausa? Havnt u heard of d 'kannike'' family? In ilorin too. Or d sannu sheu etc. I ll name plenty of dem.

And by d way, 'emir' is not an Hausa title neither is it yoruba. Emir is gotten fron d word 'emirate', a state of governance with its origin from Arabia. Which connotes an islamic kingdom. D reason why ilorin retained d title is becos d city of ilorin has been islamised. *period*

2 Likes

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by irondome: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
kernel504:

In the current dispensation, obas and emirs are a bit over rated in actual governance. The central control happen at the governors' office; and the last time I checked, the yorubas have been in power in Ilorin since 1999.

In the current scheme of things, the same ilorin yoruba man out played your alleged hausa "master" to become the senate president.

In summary, today's world politics is not won by those who wield cutlass and grenade, but by those who deploy the right strategy.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by Muzzammil64: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
irondome:

In the current dispensation, obas and emirs are a bit over rated in actual governance. The central control happen at the governors' office; and the last time I checked, the yorubas have been in power in Ilorin since 1999.

In the current scheme of things, the same ilorin yoruba man out played your alleged hausa "master" to become the senate president.

In summary, today's world politics is not won by those who wield cutlass and grenade, but by those who deploy the right strategy.

Exactly d point.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by kernel504(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
irondome:

Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki..."My mother was from Iseyin in Oyo State while my father was from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from".

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/how-buharis-coup-saved-me/

The Ilorin Emirate is a traditional statebased on the city of Ilorin in Kwara State, Nigeria. It is considered to be one of the Banza Bakwai, or copy-cats of the Hausa Kingdoms. Afonja had been assisted by Salih Janta, also called Shehu Alimi, a leader of the local Fulani. In 1824 Afonja was assassinated and Alimi's son Abdusalami became Emir. [ 3 ]Ilorin became an emirate of the Sokoto Caliphate.

NOTE: STOP FIGHTING THE TRUTH.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by Muzzammil64: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
kernel504:

Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki..."My mother was from Iseyin in Oyo State while my father was from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from".

The Ilorin Emirate is a traditional statebased on the city of Ilorin in Kwara State, Nigeria. It is considered to be one of the Banza Bakwai, or copy-cats of the Hausa Kingdoms. Afonja had been assisted by Salih Janta, also called Shehu Alimi, a leader of the local Fulani. In 1824 Afonja was assassinated and Alimi's son Abdusalami became Emir. [ 3 ]Ilorin became an emirate of the Sokoto Caliphate.

Sir, no one is saying ILORIN was never dominated by the hausa-fulani. What we re saying is that it has been fully recovered with force or war. *get this straight*
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by Muzzammil64: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
*without force or war. I meant
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by VocalWalls: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
They spoke so calmly, especially the sheikh. Even in the midst of a storm.

The Nigerian Army is a big disappointment.

They killed a whole lot and downplayed the numbers.

What a shame!

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by kernel504(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Muzzammil64:

Sir, no one is saying ILORIN was never dominated by the hausa-fulani. What we re saying is that it has been fully recovered with force or war. *get this straight*

MY BROTHER, PLEASE SHOW ME ANY PROOF (LINK) OF RECOVERY. THERE ELITES ARE CLAIMING FULANI, READ WIKIPEDIA, IS CALLED EMIRATE, THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE EMIR INSTEAD OF OBA.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by opey25(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Muzzammil64:

That is diplomacy. U don't always ve to win territories by d sword or war. There re so many wars to fight without using d weapon. U know. The yorubas, sure, dint wage war against junaid den but check kwara and kogi today, don't dey already have a commanding population percent within dose states? Now dat is intelligence. *blows ink*
dont mind the mumu,the governor of kwara is a yoruba man from ifelodun local govt.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by opey25(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
kernel504:

MY BROTHER, PLEASE SHOW ME ANY PROOF (LINK) OF RECOVERY. THERE ELITES ARE CLAIMING FULANI, READ WIKIPEDIA, IS CALLED EMIRATE, THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE EMIR INSTEAD OF OBA.
you aren't educated at all.there is nothing like kwara emirate.we only have ilorin emirate ,there is a difference between ilorin and kwara.kwara state has lot of tribes like yoruba,fulani,barbaric,nupe etc .most towns in kwara south like offa, omuaran,oro osi have their own oba.they are not under the jurisdiction of emir of ilorin.most towns in kwara north like lafiagi,pategi are have their own paramount ruler.the present governor of kwara is a yoruba man from ifelodun local govt.he has never claimed to be a fulani man.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by Muzzammil64: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
kernel504:

Smh... So 'emirate' is an hausa word shebi? Fine, emir is gotten from emirate. So does dat make emir an hausa word. 'Emir' is an Arab word which means 'leader(of a muslim community)'. So ilorin having an emir means it is a muslim community. It does not mean dat d community belongs to d hausa.

Lemme shock you. If lagos today becomes islamised, d title of 'Oba' automatically becomes 'emir' (remember I said if). So emir or emirate is not an hausa title and doesn't hav its origin in hausa. Rather, it is a religiously borrowed word from Arabic.

Moreso, we d elites are nt also in dispute of d fact dat we came for oduduwa. We only got islamised. Alhamdulilah.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by kernel504(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
opey25:
you aren't educated at all.there is nothing like kwara emirate.we only have ilorin emirate ,there is a difference between ilorin and kwara.kwara state has lot of tribes like yoruba,fulani,barbaric,nupe etc .most towns in kwara south like offa, omuaran,oro osi have their own oba.they are not under the jurisdiction of emir of ilorin.most towns in kwara north like lafiagi,pategi are have their own paramount ruler.the present governor of kwara is a yoruba man from ifelodun local govt.he has never claimed to be a fulani man.

MY BROTHER LIKE YOU RIGHTLY SAID, I LACK EDUCATION... BUT YOU LACK OBJECTIVE, YOUR AIM SHOULD BE, TO DISCLAIM MY FACTS NOT HURL CHEAP REMARKS.
1. WHY EMIR INSTEAD OF OBA IN KWARA STATE?
2. ARE YOU SAYING Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki WAS CONFUSED WHEN HE SAID "AM A FULANI MAN"?

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by kernel504(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Muzzammil64:

Smh... So 'emirate' is an hausa word shebi? Fine, emir is gotten from emirate. So does dat make emir an hausa word. 'Emir' is an Arab word which means 'leader(of a muslim community)'. So ilorin having an emir means it is a muslim community. It does not mean dat d community belongs to d hausa.

Lemme shock you. If lagos today becomes islamised, d title of 'Oba' automatically becomes 'emir' (remember I said if). So emir or emirate is not an hausa title and doesn't hav its origin in hausa. Rather, it is a religiously borrowed word from Arabic.

Moreso, we d elites are nt also in dispute of d fact dat we came for oduduwa. We only got islamised. Alhamdulilah.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE FOLLOWING...

Afonja had been assisted by Salih Janta, also called Shehu Alimi, a leader of the local Fulani. In 1824 Afonja was assassinated and Alimi's son Abdusalami became Emir. [ 3 ]
Ilorin became an emirate of the Sokoto Caliphate.

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by irondome: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
kernel504:

Stop getting stuck in the past, we are in the 21st century. Obama's father is a Kenyan; by your logic, the US is ruled by a Kenyan. Of course, we know the truth.

Bukola Saraki is Yoruba, speaks Yoruba and most likely do not even understand Hausa.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by kernel504(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
irondome:

Stop getting stuck in the past, we are in the 21st century. Obama's father is a Kenyan; by your logic, the US is ruled by a Kenyan. Of course, we know the truth.

Bukola Saraki is Yoruba, speaks Yoruba and most likely do not even understand Hausa.

THAT MEANS DELTA STATE AND RIVERS ARE NOW IGBO STATES, HAHAHAHA...
I CONCUR OH! %)
NA JOKE OH.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by coolitempa(f): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
irondome:

Seriously....why are you entertaining this joke......allow them to keep lying to themselves..... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Person Confirmed Dead As Angry Igbo Traders Clash With Ladipo Market Touts / Images Of Bullion Van Entering Bourdillon, Home Of APC National Leader / Ogun Makes ₦29.7 Billion In IGR, Borrows ₦38.9 Billion In 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.