Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters (32304 Views)

IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic / Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting / Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by kristisking(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Very true. I can attest to this. The idiot was even trying to disarm the mobile policeman attached to Diamond bank PLC beside UBN forcing the two banks to close indefinitely for fear of attacks.
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by nasty45(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
I think this is a distraction from the Dec deadline they promise Nigerians,,they trying to divert our attention to "Shiites" the they'll say BH is no more .... Such tact
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Osu175:
So that was the shot i hear from north gate.
Every shia member could give his life for El zakzaky especially those in sokoto and zamfara
guy do they station policemen at northgate now or is it those white clothed rookies? Is this news confirmed?
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by Sijo01(f): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
Qualer:

CHANGE is happening,

your eyes still be like person wey just 'arrange'.
is that a permanent look?... odikwa very sezzzy!!!

Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by Charly68: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Some of these fanatics are deadly foolish..wrestling a gun from an armed officer ? What kind of fanatical foolishness is that ,only God knows their own kind of suicidal mentality..
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by xplicity1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
It's called doctrine of necessity.
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by Fkforyou(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Oh boy....and I just left there about 30mins ago....I didn't notice any sign of gbege......Lol...no wonder mumsy dey call me.
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by GreatEngineer(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
WHEN WILL WE START GETTING THESE KIND OF NEWS?

Nigeria unemployment rate has drop to 10%

Nigeria is the largest producer of aero plane

Nigeria is the highest exporter of steel

Nigeria is the least corrupt country in the world

Nigeria is the country with the best GDP in the world

Nigeria is the most peaceful country in the world

Nigeria is the………………………please add your own
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by Sijo01(f): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
elohorayodele:

Booohari is booing you all that voted him cheesy

Do I sound like his fan to you angry
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by Ahmeduana(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
GspotAngela:
Hasbunallah wa Ni'mal wakil
THERE NOTHING MORE CONTRADICTING THAN YOUR DP,YOUR MONIKER AND YOUR COMMENT!
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
we are getting there soon... this one you are witnessing is the process. after our government don lick their oga yansh finish then we go fit negotiate some of these things you mention otherwise nothing for us

GreatEngineer:

WHEN WILL WE START GETTING THESE KIND OF NEWS?

Nigeria unemployment rate has drop to 10%

Nigeria is the largest producer of aero plane

Nigeria is the highest exporter of steel

Nigeria is the least corrupt country in the world

Nigeria is the country with the best GDP in the world

Nigeria is the most peaceful country in the world

Nigeria is the………………………please add your own
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by billyG(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
saint047:
They leave sorrow, tears and blood
Their regular trademark
Everything is now so 1984.

The military claims the COAS was attacked but President Jonathan was attacked in Bauchi yet no one was killed by soldiers. #Nigeria
If soldiers wuld hav shot & kill any soul in Bauchi jona wuld hav gotten only 5milln votes 2 boast with.
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by onismate: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
the shiite people too are sturbbon. make dem stay one place jare.
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by ManTiger(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrKong:
Wrestling gun from a police?...well, that's another good way to commit suicide
Lalasticlala, Seun, please I want to like this comment +100,000.

Why would a sane person wrestle gun? Shey if he collect am, he wan shoot police nii?
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by billyG(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sebi some Ekpas said Shiites are as peaceful as Hindu.
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
if you think those people are more shiite than nigerian then what are you more than a nigerian? just dey follow follow you hear? dem dem!!

onismate:
the shiite people too are sturbbon. make dem stay one place jare.
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by Eluwilussit(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
saint047:
They leave sorrow, tears and blood
Their regular trademark
Everything is now so 1984.

The military claims the COAS was attacked but President Jonathan was attacked in Bauchi yet no one was killed by soldiers. #Nigeria

God bless you. Let them keep deceiving themselves. embarassed
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by carinmom(f): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
GspotAngela:
This made me checked your profile. Are you really the one?
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by namdo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
viczo:
Our govt should stop using force against its citizens.we did it with the militants,we beg for amnesty we did it with imbese people over 100 policemen were killed,we did it with boko haram now we are beging for amnesty.we no see now we are doing it with shiilt.may God have mercy.oh i weep for my country.
there is really no country here, if there was you won't see this level of selfishness, tribalism, wickedness and impunity as we have had it in the past years, even during the military era and now.
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by samplegirl(f): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
It is unfortunate that three trained men could not over power an individual instead they short him dead.

Nigerians make una dey enjoy una change o.......
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by elhafeez(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Am in Ahmadu Bello University zaria main campus right now. Everything is normal. it is shocking that people outside zaria. are hearing the news faster than people in zaria. it happens in the morning a man was trying to disarm a mobile policeman. His colleague shot him dead. there is no crisis. you wouldn't even know that something happened there and it hasn't been confirmed if the man was a Shi'a member.

2 Likes

Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by Fanirandele: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
samplegirl:
It is unfortunate that three trained men could not over power an individual instead they short him dead.

Nigerians make una dey enjoy una change o.......

go to the US and try to wrestle the gun of a police officer and see if your black behind won't be shot. The police should be struggling with him for the gun abi and wait for accidental discharge to kill one of them? once you go for the gun of a police officer they have a right to defend themselves

4 Likes

Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by samplegirl(f): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fanirandele:

go to the US and try to wrestle the gun of a police officer and see if your black behind won't be shot. The police should be struggling with him for the gun abi and wait for accidental discharge to kill one of them? once you go for the gun of a police officer they have a right to defend themselves

The last time I checked I noticed you were the chief spokesman of America.

Why not say '' come to America ''. Life means nothing to you and your type, so it is normal to kill anybody as it pleases you. Your generation is is a disaster!
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by namdo(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
religion is causing confusion in nigeria. If I wanted peace I would have banned public religious gatherings (xtian/muslim/other). No religious buildings, such gathering should only be in private, maybe home affair. It should reduce the confusion and hate while government maintains strict order everywhere. Most of these events disturbing the peace stem from religion...think about it. Make and implement laws that would remove tribal claims, sectionalism, state-ism, etc. We really have along way to go.
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by mandax: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sijo01:
Chaiiiii, will there ever be peace in Nigeria?
Boko haram are haraming
Biafrans are biafraing
Shiite are shiiting

Booohari, what is happening

Na changi na.
Besides, Nigeria was created to fail. The earlier it collapsed finally, the earlier regions find a means for survival.
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by Fanirandele: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
samplegirl:

The last time I checked I noticed you were the chief spokesman of America.

Why not say '' come to America ''. Life means nothing to you and your type, so it is normal to kill anybody as it pleases you. Your generation is is a disaster!

i won't go to your level and insult your generation ,as for me i reject disaster for my generation. Why bringing in such curses and you will call yourself a Christian, i was simply trying to tell you the stupidity of that man's action and anyone who does such.On my own part sorry that my words were harsh or offensive i was just trying to point the folly in his action and how most police officers around the world would have responded in the same manner.As for valuing i do and that is why its so stupid for anyone to put his life at risk by trying to wrestle a gun from the police. Concerning America a simple google search will show how many of such cases ended.

1 Like

Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by ColeworldMD(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
doncaster:
Did the Man ran away after killing himself?
commit suicide & ask again. Better yet if u are a police officer & and somebody's wrestling for ur gun, pls leave it for the person undecided
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by frankyychiji(f): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sijo01:
Chaiiiii, will there ever be peace in Nigeria?
Boko haram are haraming
Biafrans are biafraing
Shiite are shiiting

Booohari, what is happening
Buhari is booing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by irondome: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
antibiafra:
NIGERIANS UNITE!!! A MUST READ

First they came for the Igbos killing millions in the name of biafra war, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Igbo.

Then they came for the Niger Deltans, killng thousands in the name of fighting militancy and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Niger Deltan.

Then they came for the Hausas, killing thousands in the name of fighting insurgency and I did not speak out—
Because I am not Hausa.

They will soon come for me, the Yorubas —and no one will be left to
speak for me.

It's a prophecy . . by antibiafra

You can copy and paste this gibberish a billion times across a billion thread, on a billion forum; yorubas can never be incited to take up arms against the state. Yorubas are peace loving and I would love we appreciate them for this

1 Like

Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by frankyychiji(f): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
GspotAngela:
WTF is that?
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by chimoskyg(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Islam is not just it at all
Re: A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters by Tolatutu: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
I can't blame the police in this instance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / Alleged Organ Harvest: EFCC Behind My Travails – Ekweremadu / Isaac Kamalu Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.