Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

c - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / c (661 Views)

Advise Please / Advise Please / Will ICAN and MSc Econs Help Me Get An Oil & Gas Job? Candid Opinions Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

c by Kcblunt(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: c by Kcblunt(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: c by Kcblunt(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: c by Empiree: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kcblunt:
@ Emp.iree.

I don't want attention that's why i seek you privately.

It has occurred to me twice that, when I pray, little prayer thajjud,

I used to find a dead omole... House lizard, without. Being smach or kill by someone, even blood won't gush out.

The funny thing, the dead lizard, will be found in an open space.... Not hidden place like dead rat.

Why's happening sir!
well, I would not atttach any significance to this. But I understand danger poised by geico to humans. These creatures might ate food poison without your knowledge. Just be careful of those things. They have ruined families. Plus you never can tell how Allah protect you from them. Try to do some critical sanitation for precaution purposes.

1 Like

Re: c by Kcblunt(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jazaakumullah kyran sir
Re: c by Empiree: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kcblunt:
@ Empiree.

Secondly.... If I'm observing solat... I use to feel the presence of unseen creature... Either jinns, Angel or Ruhaniyya.

When the creature comes, my heart will be racing very fast and leg with be shaking like I'm dancing... For like 2 min.

But, since i told my friend, i stop experiencing since 3 month nw.
Did someone give you nakali and what kind?
Re: c by Kcblunt(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: c by Empiree: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kcblunt:
No.... Even without praying i feel them.

The last it came was during ramadan last ten days...

I wasn't even praying around 10pm....

you need to contact emekaraj. It appears you two might be in the same realm
Re: c by Kcblunt(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: c by Kcblunt(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kcblunt:
@emekaraj

Secondly.... If I'm observing solat... I use to feel the presence of unseen creature... Either jinns, Angel or Ruhaniyya.

When the creature comes, my heart will be racing very fast and leg with be shaking like I'm dancing... For like 2 min.

But, since i told my friend, i stop experiencing since 3 month nw.
Re: c by Alhajiemeritus: 6:49am On Sep 15, 2020
Empiree:
you need to contact emekaraj. It appears you two might be in the same realm
My guts tell me he needs to see a doctor first, to ascertain his condition is not medically related. This is to clear all doubts on his part. Then he needs to do Ruyah too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: c by Empiree: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2020
@Kcblunt, I think you need to take this advice by Alhaji into cognisance.

Alhajiemeritus:
My guts tell me he needs to see a doctor first, to ascertain his condition is not medically related. This is to clear all doubts on his part. Then he needs to do Ruyah too.

1 Like

Re: c by Kcblunt(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Q
Re: c by Kcblunt(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: c by Empiree: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kcblunt:

No.. Its not mental issues.. It's an Angel visitation, i have evidence, have seen one before, not in dream or physical condition, something in between..... During daylight!

The sensation use to occur during prayer when I'm praising God with words,...

But the last time, i sense was lailatu qadri nite...

Tho i used to recite ya quyum 4444 just for a week, and other zikri

But not constant

I'm very spiritual being, and I have a lot witches after me, don't know why, but the question alfa use to ask me was am i from royal family? Which is none!

If I'm going on a street, a stranger will greet me and bow little even old peoples.

People in white cloth used to bow in my dreams, i don't who are they
interesting.. Your situation is identical to emekaraj.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Deaf Transporter Spotted Doing His Thing / Ongoing Recruitment At Tetra Pak / A Business Opportunity Awaits You.Let's Build A Team Together While Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.