Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,420 members, 7,904,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Easy Home Pedicure - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Easy Home Pedicure (1279 Views)

Home Service For Pedicure And Manicure / Beauty Salon in Badagry(Hair. Nails. Pedicure. Makeup. Gele) / Easy Home Remedies For Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Home Pedicure by glowzy: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
We ladies absolutely love indulging and giving our feet a treat with a

professionally done pedicure in a spa or beauty parlor and tell me don't your feet (tootsie) just

crave all those attention, soak and therapeutic massage showered on them?

and after all your feet comes out looking prim, kissable, soft and oooohhhhh......la...la...cious!!!.

Understand that no matter the cost and quantity of make-up and cream used there is nothing attractive about a lady with dry

ashy, calluse-ridden feet. Now that harmattan is here, harass harmattan before it embarrass your feet and ruin your whole outlook.

These are very easy tips to keep your feet looking gorgeous all through the harmattan or winter season.

see here https://www.ebonytalknaija..com.ng

Re: Easy Home Pedicure by glowzy: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
you don't have to visit the salon or spa to flaunt flawless feet. https://www.ebonytalknaija..com.ng
Re: Easy Home Pedicure by glowzy: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
The part the feet and other unassuming parts of the body like the fingers, nails, eyebrow et cetera

play in the physical appearance of a woman can not be downplayed, it speaks volume about

how particular a lady is about her complete physical look, and most times we tend to focus more attention, care,

time and effort on the most visual areas like the hair, facials, skin tone/color, make-up, while unconsciously relegating

the tiny-bitty aspects that compliment our whole beauty to the background.

You mustn't visit a salon or spa every week to get a proper manicure hand or pedicure feet.

Sometimes when you are short on cash or too lazy to visit a spa/salon. you could do this on the comfort of your couch

while viewing your favorite telemundo channel, and you could do a home pedicure for your hubby (opportunity to bond and lay your demands)

Who says a guy shouldn't have handsome feet anyway? He will always treasure those moments in his memory (sorry)heart.

Learn how to do easy home pedicures here http://www.ebontalknaija..com.ng
Re: Easy Home Pedicure by glowzy: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
That was how on one lazy saturday evening after an hectic week

I was looking forward to giving my feet an awesome professional pedicure treat

that would take the strain and accumulated stress off my weary body,

after day dreaming all morning about the relaxing massage and soak my feet would be receiving,

I eventually settled for a newly opened salon in my hood, it was reasonable looking and it specified pedicure service

on the bill board(that was what prompted me to stop by anyway) "what do they say about judging a book by its cover".

So I entered the salon and requested for a pedicure but the lady attendant sent a wave of confusion spiralling through my head

with a question directed at me "Aunty which nail extension should I fix for you?"

Instantly I Knew that I don't need an Aladura (prophetess) to make me realise i was in the wrong place and needed an exit asap

I mean is that the perception about pedicure. Should it be all about fixing of nail extensions and nail polish?

In my one cent pedicure should entail foot soak, foot massage, exfoliation, moisturizing and the whole foot work.
https://www.ebonytalknaija..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

#BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira: Produce Your Clothes At My Garment Warehouse / How To Style Your Green Dress / Beaded Flower Brooch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.