Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,049 members, 7,903,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:19 PM

Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds (62362 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid / Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / ‘DJ Young Money’ With DonJazzy & Annie Idibia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by nortcentrallord(m): 4:30am On Dec 16, 2015
Stupidity @ it's peak. And this one will want to be someone's wife someday. Thought you 'v seen anything over here in the west, wait till you hear from Nigeria.
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by jonny86(m): 6:10am On Dec 16, 2015
She just want attention and many likes
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by tolastikha: 6:41am On Dec 16, 2015
What an illiterate girl! Is Donjazzy an intellectual material that someone will be in his mind that fucking her most desired dream? He is just a musician. Donjazzy is not property of knowledge
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2015
What will not make headlines

undecided
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Tedassie(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Some babes be falling hand since 100AD angry

proly had a wetdream sef.ode
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Tedassie(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2015
Aitee1:

Males own is the worst if you ask me, I have stories from the opposite sex how they fantasize and prolly self-service with a mere profile picture of their crush.
*yawns*
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Topiipii(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2015
She's right here on NL.
IamLEGEND1:
na wa oh
shey no be this girl dey NL?
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Aitee1: 9:19am On Dec 16, 2015
Tedassie:

*yawns*

Ahswear with my left boobi...you're guilty grin
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Tedassie(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2015
Aitee1:

Ahswear with my left boobi...you're guilty grin
shey,u wan mk ah close down ur 'milk factory'...in fact come&see me @ ma HEAD office tongue
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Shameless fool. Why not just out rightly ask him for sex and damn well keep it off nairaland?! To the mods that push this poo and others like it to front page, you may think it's to make us laf, but do u you consider wasting our precious time and megabytes? Be careful! Fu!Ck your ban, you need my money!
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by okitejoseph: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2016
In an exclusive interview Tiwa made some mind blowing revelations where she accused her husband of drug addiction and debtedness, in the interview with Azuka Ogujiuba of ThisDay Editor, and was obtained exclusively by Pulse TV, Tiwa stated the following....
http://www.prestnaija.com/teebillz-cocaine-addict-investigated-efcc-tiwa-savage-interview/
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Ejytex(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Airforce1:

Excuse me miss,

re you the same "sugar belly" that got raped by late audu's son??

How did it happen?

I'm a lawyer..
I'm interested n your case.
Mr Barr.una no go kill person wt funny stuff
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Ejytex(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Phoenix212:
i love don jazzy
Homo.com
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by talk2saintify(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
the mumu even say ...........DUN MENTION.....this is a madness!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.