Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,190 members, 7,939,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Angularjs Training For Web Applications - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Angularjs Training For Web Applications (465 Views)

Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. / How To Integrate "Payment With Airtime" Feature Into Your Web Applications. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angularjs Training For Web Applications by KnowledgeWare: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. AngularJS allows you use HTML as your template language and also lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your application's components clearly. Angular's data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you currently have to write.
This is a practical based course taught by experienced AngularJS developers in an ambient environment. At the end of the training programme, participants will be possess advanced practical AngularJS knowledge needed to develop exceptional applications and will be presented with Certificates

COURSE OUTLINE:
1. How to submit and validate a form in AngularJS
2. Creating a list application with searching and sorting
3. Debugging Tools, Tips and Tricks
4. Deep dive into scope
5. Communicating between controllers using Services
6. Connect our application to a REST API using ngResource
7. Create template functions with Filters
8. Convert the application into an SPA using uiRouter
9. Creating reusable components with Directives
10. Mini web project using AngularJS

Training Fee:
Amount: N150,000 N50,000

Training Schedule:
Sat, Jan 23rd – Sun, Jan. 24th, 2016.
Sat, Jan 30th - Sun, Jan. 31st, 2016
Sat 10am – 5.00pm, Sun 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Venue: Knowledgeware Digital Centre
2nd Floor, Block B, Adebowale House
150 Ikorodu Road, Onipanu Lagos

WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Web/Software developers (Trainee - Professionals)

For More Details:
Visit www.knowledgeware.com.ng or call 08054611423, 01-4535316

Re: Angularjs Training For Web Applications by excellentekecy: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
I am interested in the training and will like to know how i can register. Also, i hope you guys are not like the regular training providers out there cos i'll appreciate it if the training is practical based.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Affirms Nigeria As Its Biggest Market In Africa / Gplus Planet Is Site Booster And A Social Networks To Increase Your Web Presence / We Are Seriously Looking For Website Programeer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.