Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,132 members, 7,943,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

★ [MUSIC] Mac2 – “wetin You Want?” Ft. Dammy Krane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ [MUSIC] Mac2 – “wetin You Want?” Ft. Dammy Krane (291 Views)

Dammy Krane: "I Swept A Whole Jail So I Could Get A Bible" / Dammy Krane Flaunts New Hairstyle: I know Say I no Fine, I Dont Mind You Copying / Dammy Krane Buys A GLC300 Benz For Himself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

★ [MUSIC] Mac2 – “wetin You Want?” Ft. Dammy Krane by queenstlll(f): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lyrically Acclaimed Rapper “Mac2 ” Is back, and most likely here to Stay this time. He Collaborates with “Amin” Crooner Dammy Krane In this Certified Jam which was produced by “DaymeOnTheBeat”
The Hip hop Tempo can also be seen as a love song because of the lyrics it carries. It explains how he is willing to his girl(His Omoge) anything she wants and everything she needs.
Listen to “Wetin you Want” And Enjoy!

D*wnload Here

(1) (Reply)

Join The 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways / Antiaging Skin Care Items Is Now Cheap! / Skin Care Products & Best Treatments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.