Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,370 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Why I Will Continue To Oppose Buhari, APC - Gov. Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Continue To Oppose Buhari, APC - Gov. Fayose (664 Views)

Bisi Akande Embarrassed Us With His Comments On Buhari, 2019 - Southwest APC Gov / A Detailed Analysis On Why Hon James Faleke Should Be The APC Gov Candidate / It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Continue To Oppose Buhari, APC - Gov. Fayose by Adeznuru(m): 1:40am On Dec 16, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/why-ill-continue-to-oppose-buhari-apc-gov-fayose/ His take on the Military panel
After I won the election, there was this effort to
stop the swearing in that generated a lot of
controversy. There was one story of photo-
chromic military rigging and all that.
After Dr Kayode Fayemi conceded, the All
Progressives Congress, APC, still went ahead to
challenge it up to the Supreme Court and we still
won. The Supreme Court dealt properly with the
issue of impeachment and it did not raise issues
of whether the elections were won or not. It
talked about the issue of certificate that was
raised in 2002 and it equally raised the issue of
non qualification as a result of impeachment.
The court dealt with it all and it was a landmark
judgement already reported in all law journals.
So, ordinarily, I think this should put paid to all
these stories.
An online newspaper generated a report of a
conversation and I came out to say that I was
part of the conversation, I was the complainant
in that conversation. Why set up a military
committee to look into the Ekiti and Osun
elections that were adjudged to be free and fair?
The Americans and international observers made
it very clear that they recommend the way the
Ekiti elections were run for subsequent
elections.
To my surprise, I heard they set up a panel to
look into activities of some military men during
the elections in Ekiti and Osun, that is their
choice. To fulfil all righteousness, I sent my
Attorney-General and Commissioner for
Information to give them information that they
may not have. For instance, they might not be
privy to the observers’ report. If the
international community says the elections were
free and fair, that the military did well, the
military will be on their own if they indict their
personnel because of politics.
Re: Why I Will Continue To Oppose Buhari, APC - Gov. Fayose by tomakint: 1:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Once again the oracle has spoken.....one thing is certain in the not too far distance, which is, should the APC-led government of Muhammadu Buhari fail to deliver on their bogus electoral promises by 2019, Nigerians will yearn for Ayodele Peter Fayose, Oshokomole 1 of Nigerian Politics, Irunmole ti ounje jollof rice. Call him tout at your own peril, he is the current opposition leader with a class at the moment......always stating the obvious and keeping this administration on their toes.
Re: Why I Will Continue To Oppose Buhari, APC - Gov. Fayose by tyson99(m): 1:45am On Dec 16, 2015
t
Re: Why I Will Continue To Oppose Buhari, APC - Gov. Fayose by kejes10: 1:53am On Dec 16, 2015
grin
Re: Why I Will Continue To Oppose Buhari, APC - Gov. Fayose by after1: 2:23am On Dec 16, 2015
tomakint:
Once again the oracle has spoken.....one thing is certain in the not too far distance, which is, should the APC-led government of Muhammadu Buhari fail to deliver on their bogus electoral promises by 2019, Nigerians will yearn for Ayodele Peter Fayose, Oshokomole 1 of Nigerian Politics, Irunmole ti ounje jollof rice. Call him tout at your own peril, he is the current opposition leader with a class at the moment......always stating the obvious and keeping this administration on their toes.

Lmaooo
Re: Why I Will Continue To Oppose Buhari, APC - Gov. Fayose by DeRoyalFranco(m): 2:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Why I Will Continue To Oppose Buhari, APC - Gov. Fayose by ademega(m): 3:38am On Dec 16, 2015
continue... your end is near
Re: Why I Will Continue To Oppose Buhari, APC - Gov. Fayose by suxkill: 4:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Fayose my mentor!!!

the slayer of APC!!!

I urge and encourage you to speak the truth always without fear or intimidation.

no light, yet they want to increase the bill!!!

no fuel,yet they want to increase the pump price!!!

yet they don't want us to wail.
Re: Why I Will Continue To Oppose Buhari, APC - Gov. Fayose by chinchum(m): 4:58am On Dec 16, 2015
tomakint:

Opposition leader my foot !, you cant give what you dont have.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day! This Is Simply What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To / List Of World Horrific Events in 2015 / 2016 Budget: Five Crazy Moments During President Buhari’s Budget Presentation At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.