Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration (1109 Views)

Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) / Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu / What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by unibenstudent1(m): 4:51am On Dec 16, 2015
Just asking
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by Confessng: 5:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Better Power Supply lest you have forgotten how bad it used to be ...

Erm when are you graduating sef ? Abi you are now a professional student ?

1 Like

Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by oduastates: 5:12am On Dec 16, 2015
Benefit ke?
You neva pay Jonathan's mortgage finish, you dey talk benefit.
In fact, your papa and Mama still dey pay shagari's 1983 mortgage.
You are in for a long trip. Fasten your seat belt
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by ba7man(m): 5:21am On Dec 16, 2015
The smug satisfaction of witnessing the prosecution of the "goats" that ate the national "yam" relentlessly. cool cool cool

You can't rob a nation blind into a recession and be allowed to go scot-free.

Stealing is now corruption.

2 Likes

Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by ephemm(m): 5:23am On Dec 16, 2015
I won't call myself an ardent APC supporter, but I support PMB who has spent only 12.5% of his term.

I voted for PMB:
because of his stance against mismanagement of public fund in 1983,
because GEJ's cabinet was excessively reckless with spending & gluttonous, his administration almost made Nigeria bankrupt.

Today, I am hopeful that the thieves I chased out of government with my votes, won't get away scot free.

2 Likes

Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by M4gunners: 5:29am On Dec 16, 2015
Make i dey remember first, i dey come.
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by banki(m): 5:34am On Dec 16, 2015
The. Fact that most states got "bail out" funds...through buhari

Imagine what would have happend if 28 states couldn't pay salaries.....for over 8months
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by Ghandi12: 5:40am On Dec 16, 2015
People now have the opportunity to ask questions and the government appears to be concerned about many points being raised. This is a vital starting point to law, order and meaningful development. Buhari's regime has not lived up to many of our high expectations but when one considers where we were before we just thank God for this opportunity to start again.

The immediate regime "did not give a damn" hence its utter failure in many respects.

1 Like

Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 16, 2015
Why do u guys fail to realise that we are still living on Gej's budget let the real comparison start in the month of may next year.
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by excellentmomma(f): 5:42am On Dec 16, 2015
I benefited long queues at d gas station. undecided

1 Like

Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by Brightology2(m): 5:50am On Dec 16, 2015
Sorrow, tears and blood
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by Mckennedy: 5:58am On Dec 16, 2015
Absolute nothing....rather hardship.
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by Splashme: 6:10am On Dec 16, 2015
[size=15pt]This is the worst govt in Nigeria in the last three decades[/size]

2 Likes

Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by ziccoit: 6:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Our yams are left alone now not because there are no goats but a no nonsense Buhari is on seat overlooking the goats. Meanwhile, the goats of yesterday that took our yams are in the process of vomiting every yams they took. That was the only reason I supported PMB.

4 Likes

Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by slimfit1(m): 6:28am On Dec 16, 2015
A good government makes sure that things are done properly. Fighting corruption was one of his major aim that alone is what we want. He might not be able to fight them all but at least he is trying.
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by unibenstudent1(m): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2015
Thats good
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by akagson: 6:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Benefitted nothing yet.

If you have not benefitted anything too, grab this cheap laptop here! www.nairaland.com/2800403/christmas-bonanza-laptop-offer-2gb
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by anthony86(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Have to stay in the queue to buy fuel for at least 2 hours to buy fuel
Increase in price of commodities
Reduce power supply
Economy downturn

2 Likes

Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by blazetitov: 6:57am On Dec 16, 2015
Op, Please first list what you benefited from GEJ's administration in the last six years and i will tell you what i have benefited in the last six months of PMB's administration.

Anybody expecting PMB to reverse the destruction visited on the country by GEJ and his goons in just 6 months needs to be checked in at Yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by yapapa: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2015
anthony86:
Have to stay in the queue to buy fuel for at least 2 hours to buy fuel Increase in price of commodities Reduce power supply Economy downturn
you can lie eh about d power supply thing..fear God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by blazetitov: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2015
anthony86:

Have to stay in the queue to buy fuel for at least 2 hours to buy fuel
Reduce power supply
Economy downturn

GEJ
Massive looting of the treasury leading to situation where workers were being owned salaries.
There was no fuel to buy at all in the filling stations except on the Ikorodu road where black market was the order of the day.
Not only reduced power supply but total blackout in the months preceding elections.
Economy downturn facilitated by endemic corruption at all levels.
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Nothing but the bloodshed has increased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by SamJed(m): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Nigerians and suffering and smiling attitude eh...tufiakwa....instead of u people to categorically say nothing... see how almost everybody here is beating about the bush....corruption probe is not affecting us positively, instead we keep hearing of millions and billions that we are not seeing in any way....u people should keep hoping, four years will pass and u guys will still be hoping...i wonder why it is hard nowadays for nigerians to say the truth about what is going on....

2 Likes

Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by ki02020(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Am sure you know the latest MTN advert which says....we were there when....

HOPE IS REKINDLE FOR NIGERIA
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by ziccoit: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2015
blazetitov:
Op, Please first list what you benefited from GEJ's administration in the last six years and i will tell you what i have benefited in the last six months of PMB's administration.

Anybody expecting PMB to reverse the destruction visited on the country by GEJ and his goons in just 6 months needs to be checked in at Yaba left.

Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by abbeyamos1: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2015
slimfit1:
A good government makes sure that things are done properly. Fighting corruption was one of his major aim that alone is what we want. He might not be able to fight them all but at least he is trying.
Your third sentence,why please?
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by eejo(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2015
i can say that hunger had increase simple fact
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by Standing5(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Delayed depreciation of Naira. It was speculated to hit N260/$ by July '15 but buhari delayed that.
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by xtgozie(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2015
Two S.U.Vs, one is armored to protect me fro this Yoruba boy. While the other is ordinary to help great change, in my constituency
Re: In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration by Vicadonis(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2015
#Buharigate and #Dasukigate... That's all

(1) (Reply)

OMG; President Buhari's ADC Spotted Dozing Off At An International Event. Photos / Supreme Court Justice : Special Thanksgiving Service In Akwa Ibom ( Photo) / Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.