Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) (43013 Views)

Ogoni People Hold Massive Protest In Rivers State Over Killings.Photos / Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / Ongoing Massive Protest In Rivers State Over Recent Political Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2015
kekakuz:
I gave a bad feeling about these killings
The average Muslim is a sunni and I think they just used the assassination attempt as an excuse to settle their their desire to destroy each other
U sabi book oo.
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by gungab(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2015
wait o when was he released from soldier detention. anyway nice gesture from CAN
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Edunwa302(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2015
Wait ,I thought the leader is in army hospital ?
Op ........
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by namdo(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2015
akanbiaa:
Has he been released from Army detention and all his injuries treated?or these visit was before the attack and his arrest over the assassination plot on chief of Army Staff?
was going to ask same question. I think this visit must have happened before the current events.
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Amastermovic(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2015
skidskid:

even the U.S. army wouldn't want a match with naija army on the battlefield , no African country existing can challenge naija militarily

if defeating a terrorist cell is easy why hasn't u.S defeated Taliban , in fact after almost 13 years USA are gradually withdrawing from Afghanistan.

Bomb and run. Is different from stand and fight

But these guys are semi god in uniform government should just look for a way to punish some of them publicly.. I hate their saying do you know what I passed through during training.. Na me send am not to go for politics and earn cool cash and same power in an advanced form
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2015
akanbiaa:
No one has answered what they would have done as the chief of army staff when you encounter someone with a machine Gun and others wielding AK 47s blocking ones way, answer that first, hope you know both AIT and and NTA has the clip don't know why it has not been made public.

Thanks. That's why I stated, 'If'.
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by generalJumong1(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2015
at time when I read through some comments I felt bad why because some of us are just sitting down with our phones making unnecessary comments where some people are aggrieved. for goodness sake blocking a federal road is a civil disobedient and it should not be treated with gun. for those of u that were applauding what the army did,have u forgotten what we pass through on our way to Lagos at redeem camp,do u know how many hours we spend on the road because a part of religion was offering there service,should we now say when a senior army officer is on his way to Lagos and met that disturbance then the next thing is to start shooting. let all of us conderm it totally be cause it might be ur turn tomorrow. I rest my case.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Ayiose(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2015
These CAN agents do not represent d Christians in Katsina not to talk of Nigeria. What do u expect when some religious miscreants go to block d way of Soldiers to prevent them from going to their own military facility. Mind u these are not boy scouts but soldiers! Nobody deserves human rights anything when he is not ready to protect d rights of others. ...a misguided, self-seeking arm of CAN.

1 Like

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by abimic(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Amastermovic:
Wah can I say.. The gun with a soldier is only meant to protect his family members and himself... If Nigeria Army are so powerful why can't they just fix a match with boko haram on a battle field.. Craze people... I guess it's high time we start getting gun.. Make person no go just die anyhow, any fuckin mistake we go bombard them...

Do you really know why the Army are yet to defeat Bh.. Cause them no wan die they just want to win the battle, why the Bh boys are damn ready..

No carnival this year before Dpo go come kill person..
I beg to disagree, the reason we haven't won the boko haram battle is because many are benefitting from it and the military had being compromised. There are moles in the military.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Benbelor(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2015
Honestly for this shiite matter na fence me just park o,I don't know if the shiites did attempted assasination or if buratais boys are just trying to justify their actions...so na em I just dey watch closely from my 4D o

If not for religion,this is how men are suppose to be
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by carinmom(f): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2015
ruggedtimi:
where re his injuries..
that's not Ibrahim Yaqub al Zakzakiy.

1 Like

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2015
How thoughtful and charitable of them!
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by bigJosh101(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2015
Eye service visit.... Mcheew
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by dappii(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2015
This is a very wise move..God bless their wisdom and create lasting peace in the region.
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2015
sammysammy111:
or re they saying wat d sect did was right? make una make me understand
Wat did the sect do?
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Free101(m): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Kingsolex1:
If only these two religion will coexist the way these two cleric are, look at the love, peace nd smiles on their faces.
I've seen to many of this hypocritical smiles to tell you say na wash. Forget am, the way them dey bombard themselves behind their backs no get limit.
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by sunkoye: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2015
a bit of high handleness from the military.......but am super sure the shiite sect will respect themselves forthwith
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by babafirst(m): 8:19am On Dec 16, 2015
Amastermovic:
Wah can I say.. The gun with a soldier is only meant to protect his family members and himself... If Nigeria Army are so powerful why can't they just fix a match with boko haram on a battle field.. Craze people... I guess it's high time we start getting gun.. Make person no go just die anyhow, any fuckin mistake we go bombard them...

Do you really know why the Army are yet to defeat Bh.. Cause them no wan die they just want to win the battle, why the Bh boys are damn ready..

No carnival this year before Dpo go come kill person..
How can Nigerian Army even fix football match with Boko Haram nau when dem no get jersey,chin guard and boots courtesy of Jona,Dasuki and co arms money thievery and the self destruction of the military by people like IBB(crippled the airforce) and Abacha(crippled the armoured corps).
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Deckynyansha:
We don hear...anything?
dem drink zobo angry
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2015
Ayiose:
These CAN agents do not represent d Christians in Katsina not to talk of Nigeria. What do u expect when some religious miscreants go to block d way of Soldiers to prevent them from going to their own military facility. Mind u these are not boy scouts but soldiers! Nobody deserves human rights anything when he is not ready to protect d rights of others. ...a misguided, self-seeking arm of CAN.
Where u there to confirm that they didn't allow the soldiers pass. And is it right to kill people without weapons? Wen GEJ was president and his convoy was stoned in Bauchi after his campaign. Is that not a treasonable act, did GEJ order the killings of the men that stoned him? Knowing fully well he had the power to carry out such other. Now u kill scores of people cos they were carrying out their movements in peace. My friend please be rational.
God bless you.
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2015
Rubbish, CAN should know there is difference between Christianity and hypocrisy, this that CAN is doing is hypocrisy, that won't earn them sympathy from muslims, they hate christians and never hide it
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by falseman(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2015
martineverest:
Good, but they got what they deserved.. Their megalomania have been reduced to zero.y would you block a federal and be heavily armed during processioning and pelting military man when he was trying to settle differences, amicably?

They were heavily armed and no casualties on the side of the Army? Sometimes you have to analyse what is reported on the paper and do you think shooting at unarmed civilians was the right way to disperse them? How about using teargas?

I pray you one day with in a mix with NA.
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by falseman(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2015
phemierowl:
Rubbish, CAN should know there is difference between Christianity and hypocrisy, this that CAN is doing is hypocrisy, that won't earn them sympathy from muslims, they hate christians and never hide it

This is where maturity comes into play. You can win a soul by showing a nice gesture. It's not always about hate.
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by dcncornels: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2015
End time visit
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by fm7070: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2015
Jesus Christ! The greatest man ever alive. You taught us love. How beautiful would the world have been if we love one another.
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Mintayo(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2015
Christianity is Love. Even love for your known enemies!
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2015
falseman:

This is where maturity comes into play. You can win a soul by showing a nice gesture. It's not always about hate.
Christianity is not synonymous with hypocrisy, be told
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by sammysammy111(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2015
AustineE1:

Is nt a question of whether what they did was right or wrong,Nigerians should not be killed in an extrajudicial manner,there are other ways of handling such civil disobidience. The killings are highly condemnable!
my oga I simply get wat u mean but look at it dis other side, u no almost everybody is a suspect as far as (BH) is concern, should d Nigeria Army have Waited till dos guys strike first ? if de can't respect constituted authority , re we suppose to watch them act with impunity ? haba !!! killing is not good but IF U PUSH A GOAT TO THE WALL IT CAN BITE
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by HRich(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2015
carinmom:

that's not Ibrahim Yaqub al Zakzakiy.
oh k
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Priest200(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2015
olascojojo:

Source: http://africanspotlight.com/2015/12/15/photos-can-visits-shiite-leader-yaqub-zakzaky-condemns-zaria-killings/

na wetin concern CAN with this issue..make una let person wey get headach drink enh panadol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) / Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.