Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Sub Ohm Tank For Reuleaux RX 200 ? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Sub Ohm Tank For Reuleaux RX 200 ? (4958 Views)

Best Sub Tank For Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 TC Mod ? / Best RTA/RDA Tank For Reuleaux RX200S ? / Things You Need To Know About Wismec Reuleaux RX 200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sub Ohm Tank For Reuleaux RX 200 ? by terrancelee: 5:16am On Dec 16, 2015
For the time being,RX200 became a very hot and popular mod in the market for its striking features,like 200w power output,powered by 3pcs 18650 batteries, 510 threading and with a hard to beat price. Wismec Reuleaux RX200 is specially suit for those users who looks for a huge clouds. And following are some tanks for RX200W i recommended ,hope it will be useful

1.Smok TFV4 Mini

Maybe as you knew, the TFV4 was regarded as the best sub ohm tank in the market for its powerful features,while the TFV4 Mini is the mini version of TFV4 Tank,inherited most features of TFV4,but also added its own features like 3.5ml liquid capacity,eight brand new cores: TF-CLP2, TF-S6, TF-RCA, TF-Ti, TF-N2, TF-N2 Air Core, TF-T2, and TF-T2 Air Core compatibility to match a wide range of mods.What's more,the double-layered drip tip has also been improved on the inner layer of glass to avoid scalding.Just as we have seen,the updated version smok tank will give you a new vaping experience.

2. Sense Herakles Plus

The striking features of Herakles Plus lies in its revolutional design, this tank has both Quad Top and Bottom Airflow system to allow the air to travel directly to the coil through the outer chamber ,with a unique coil structure and convenient top-fill capability to give users a great vaping experience. and Herakles Plus Tank with 4ml liquid holds.

So,IMO,if you want a sub ohm tank with powerful features,like RBA supporting and so on,then you can choose TFV4 Mini, after all,its features are appealling and powerful.But if you want a tank with revolutional design,then Herakles Plus by Sense is your choice.
Re: Sub Ohm Tank For Reuleaux RX 200 ? by whitecloth: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
I've clicked on them and still I Dont understand what they are, and am curious to know it.
Will you please tell me.

(1) (Reply)

Basic Things You Need To Know About Inverter And Battery / How To Activate MTN Unlimited Free Browsing With Psiphon Handler / How To Run Mobdro On PC To Watch Dstv Channels Using Unlimited Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.