Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,203 members, 7,963,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:34 PM

Hello Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Bae (390 Views)

My New Chic, If Ur Bae Is Finer U Won / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Bae by Marvelency(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2015
Hello bae.. . I saw a white wedding gown down that old store when I was returning from work and I would really want us to check it out.. .even if we aint ready for marriage now.. . Can you ask where I can buy something like that or can you please ask if they have my size?!

Hello bae.. .You need to see the ring on Bimpe's finger! Wow! .. .I like it, she said her husband got it himself from Dubi,,,,ehen that's exactly how I want mine to look like, but I would prefer the head to be glowing though, so when you want to get our wedding ring please buy original with the description I gave you.. .or have you gotten it already?!

Hello bae.. .my mum called me this afternoon and I told her I wouldn't be coming home this christmas that I was going to spend it with my husband back here in the city, you need to see how excited she was sounding, she asked for ya pictures and i'm planning of sending them some and she said she'll tell my dad and in turn my grand father will be aware that you are mine too.. .

Hello bae.. .time is not our friend you know, Chiamaka is married now Chinelo got married last week, Chisome's own is next upper week and I just feel as if I'll be the last or never get married, since there is nothing stopping us now, can you come and meet my parents so we fix a date, from my childhood I've been saying it that by 25 I should be married and settled but see now am 23 and you not yet saying anything.. .

Hey Calm down,,,,Wake up!.. .you only just started dating.. .You'll scare him off dear.. .he is aware of all this, he knows what he is up against.. .but you constantly reminding him and intercepting all his conversation/dinner/fun times with ya "when are you going to marry me" talks will scare the shit outer him.. .

You sounding too desperate already, its like you forcing a chicken that's not ready to enter a cage.. . If you force him into marriage he'll break the lock and run wild, but if you allow him to enter on his own accord he'll stay forever.. . Be wise!
Re: Hello Bae by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2015
If a guy doesn't intend to get married to that particular lady, he best let her know at the initial stage , rather than screwing her life , there are other Men out there who wants her, also if a guy intends to get married to that particular lady but not yet ready due to some reasons best know to him, all the lady needs is assurance and commitment.
Re: Hello Bae by cruzita(f): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2015
the poster above me have said it all.don't keep a woman if u don't intend to marry her

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Episode No.3 / Married In School, Single At Home / Reason Why Cups Were Going Missing In This House Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.