Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,041 members, 7,922,539 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Is Obama Really Safe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Obama Really Safe? (663 Views)

Paris Terror Attacks Is Obama And Nato's Handwork / Did Obama Really Propose To Fund The MNTF To The Tune Of $5 Billion? / No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Obama Really Safe? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2009
just take your time to visit the link and ask yourself the question. http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=7763030&page=1
Re: Is Obama Really Safe? by tunku(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2009
I love the man, but I really don't give a damn. If he is killed he will by a martyr and all his legislative agenda will be passed. Which isn't actually a bad thing. I like the man, but I voted for his vision, not because I liked him. Besides do you think that this idiot can get anywhere close to the President?
Re: Is Obama Really Safe? by redsun(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
Obama is breaking barriers and it comes with aggressive oppositions,he knows that he is stepping on a thin ice,just like jesus's story,phenomenal change that comes with ultimate sacrifice.You have to lose to find.
Re: Is Obama Really Safe? by AjaraEwuro: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2009
go kill am!
Re: Is Obama Really Safe? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2009
redsun:

Obama is breaking barriers and it comes with aggressive oppositions,he knows that he is stepping on a thin ice,just like jesus's story,phenomenal change that comes with ultimate sacrifice.You have to lose to find.
absolutely agree with you.
Re: Is Obama Really Safe? by philip0906(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2009
so Obama don turn 2 small god eh? d guy no b Messiah oh.So weather hin dey alive or dead,this world will either remain BAD or WORSE but never good(includin yankee).Mark my words!(i know say some people no go gree sha) cheesy.
Re: Is Obama Really Safe? by hackney(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2009
Any occupant of the white house is safe even if it a goat like george Bush cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Obama Really Safe? by UyiIredia(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2009
he should be >>> the CIA, NSA & others should be up to the
task of protecting Obama undecided undecided
Re: Is Obama Really Safe? by biola44: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2009
na dem sabi, grin

(1) (Reply)

Two More Political Leaders Killed In Guinea-bissau.why Not Nigeria / Govs,ministers,mps Steal N285bn-efcc / Imo State Gov To Decamp To Pdp Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.