Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,791 members, 7,969,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos (35134 Views)

Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo / Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos by hertheytheydgee(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
H
Re: Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos by Odunharry(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
mysticgal:
Nawa these moderators, does this picture help us cook jellof rice for Christmas
lol...
Re: Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos by marioioidp: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
hello people... here's my xmas gift to you too...

its an iphone6 on auction. The current bid is at 5000 naira... Try your luck and watch the item. you might just get it at a very good price.
I know you have always wanted that iphone 6... follow this link http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Bid/BidNow?category=Phones

Below is a screen shot of the phone.

Re: Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos by micca: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
abiodun2007:
beautiful tongue tongue tongue
See more pics of Nadia Buhari @@@ http://www.9janewsar ena.com/2015/12/nadia-buari-and-mum-in-adorable-christmas-photo.html
nice one
Re: Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos by zizashair(f): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nice hair... You can also get this stunning look of her with a Malaysian deep wave 18 inches...
Re: Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos by Tmaritas76(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
dubemnaija:
her brest don sag shocked
ono na ndo afu onwa.you dey for nairaland see breast wey sag for Ghana.I tire oooo.inconclusive judgement

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos by dualsurvey: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
iceberylin:
Doesn't change nothing...
It doesn't change anything.
Re: Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos by Louiscutedude(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
okay
Re: Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos by BlackOnassis(m): 4:28am On Dec 17, 2015
the mama na black or Chinese? undecided too much garri don blind person.
Re: Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos by 400billionman: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
That is Buhari second daughter..
Re: Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos by obryneblaque: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Create your blog account with domain and web design
Contact me through this number (07086100374)

(1) (2) (Reply)

B-Red And His Father, Senator Ademola Adeleke Pictured At An Event / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.