Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) (91137 Views)

EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / US Activist Writes Trump, World Leaders, UN Over Ongoing Biafra Suppression (pic / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by jayzblack(m): 12:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Biafrans pls i nid sm liks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by chccho(m): 2:44am On Dec 17, 2015
Sixfootah:
your line of logic is appalling.... How many educated people were in Biafra
land in 67 as compare to today..
ojokuwu was one of the most educated Nigerians at that time..yet with his level of intelligence n exposure he misled the poor ibo tribe..if ojokwu wasn't stubborn headed d ibo will not be suffering what dey r suffering today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 17, 2015
chccho:
ojokuwu was one of the most educated Nigerians at that time..yet with his level of intelligence n exposure he misled the poor ibo tribe..if ojokwu wasn't stubborn headed d ibo will not be suffering what dey r suffering today
So you agree that Igbos are suffering grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 17, 2015
oweman:
Never knewlagos is part of bayafraud .
I guess the security men will have to do the needful if those miscreanttry try that madness in Lagos. !
Here, use this ==>

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by VintageCocktail(m): 5:21am On Dec 17, 2015
JAZES:

I dont get this your line of thought...my sincere question is, all this while who has been governing the
affairs of the states in the east? Are their governors from the north or the south west?
Just asking ni o
Did you see the international airport and seaport he wrote. Pray tell how many of those structures in Lagos and kano that was built by their state government. It is good for federal government to construct functional structures of international standard in the north and west but in the east, their state governments should do it. That's so hypocritical and those are the statements that heat up the already heated polity.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by livebullet(m): 5:25am On Dec 17, 2015
dis ibo ppl carry flag like raggae colors...mtsheeeew. dey must b smokers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by EternalTruths: 5:32am On Dec 17, 2015
wristbangle:

The same statement was said when things escalated and became civil war in 1967.

Igbos should tread carefully. This is south west we are talking about. I wonder why they can't protest in FCT. That is when I will say they have real guts.

Where you in planet Mars when they protested in Abuja undecided

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Saryea83: 6:16am On Dec 17, 2015
I smell zoo animals in Nairaland here! There are so many sentimental fools in this forum calling white, black. Am beginning to think people here are jobless, busybody. Spare all these thresh you people here talking and pray for God Almighty to see Nigeria through. What is currently happening in this country is beyond your imagination! Nigeria is in serious chaos now! Nigeria need your ernest prayer now!
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by kaslaw: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2015
I thought dey said no more bia bia fra fra here and now it is been pushed to the front page so that other's will know and join them today. Well in my own thought Biafra cannot stop on this forum cause it one of our national problems today.
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2015
I thought Yoruba guys here said this protest is impossible in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Offorfelix(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Buhari should allow biafrans to go
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by billyG(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2015
fx45:
Kanu is still in detention. The treacherous DSS is holding him against court orders. The protests will continue until the Buhari regime does the needful.
U mean DSS doing Needful?
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by kayroy5(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2015
Fatherless people
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Owoplenty(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=nduchucks post=41060354]\

shatap dia embarassed

How dare you call innocent Nigerians exercising their constitutional rights to protest, miscreants? Nowhere has it been reported that they commited any crime or perpetrated any act of violence. [/quot innocents? A man with a lawful means of income won't always take to street disturbing the peace and interest of others demanding for secession
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by elcee1: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ephemmm:

You know where he is detained: why can't you go there and display your gallant attitude? I trust Aboki soildier - 'walahi, na them attach me fost before I ofen fire on them' tongue tongue tongue

I think you people once said the protest can't go beyond igbo land, what is happening now. If igbo's can organize a protest in america, london etc then ABUJA NA MOI MOI
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Ephemmm: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
elcee1:

I think you people once said the protest can't go beyond igbo land, what is happening now. If igbo's can organize a protest in america, london etc then ABUJA NA MOI MOI

I think you people said Nnamdi Kanu cannot be arrested: he operates in spirit. Go to kiri-kiri and display your gallant attitude against Aboki soildiers nau.

Going by your comments, it is now glaring that your hatred by other tribes are self-inflicted.
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by eazydon(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ephemmm:

I think you people said Nnamdi Kanu cannot be arrested: he operates in spirit. Go to kiri-kiri and display your gallant attitude against Aboki soildiers nau.

Going by your comments, it is now glaring that your hatred by other tribes are self-inflicted.

But he has been released!!
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by simplisity(m): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2015
opcon:
make them allow them go. let the people that want to join them join them.. its a free country
Ur a free-minded person
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Sixfootah(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
chccho:
you see why I hate engaging myopic people on an argument, Cuz they lack common sense and logic.... Ojukwu, arguably the most Educated, at the time... Compare that that to today, that western Education is widely accepted in Igboland...
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by chccho(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sixfootah:
you see why I hate engaging myopic people on an argument, Cuz they lack common sense and logic.... Ojukwu, arguably the most Educated, at the time... Compare that that to today, that western Education is widely accepted in Igboland...
U don't need to insult or throw tantrums when expressing yourself it shows that u are shallow minded.
Now back to our arguement ..its a good thing u mentioned that today more Igbo citizens are more exposed and well educated..what baffles me is why will a group of people who are now well exposed and educated still choose to be misled? Isn't that enough reason for them to know what's best for them? Why engage in a struggle that has no meaningful cause?
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
wiseoneking:
Why are you fighting for president. Look at the north and west with all their presidents, how are average life of them better than that of the igbos. What we are saying is true federalism. I dont blame you because you claim to be nwa ngwa. Now you have an ngwa man as governor, would it make ngwa to be better than an ibere, ohaofia, Abriba etc. You people are still the most backward in Abia state despite their large population. Good govt and true federalism is the key not igbo president. Open competpitive ground void of quota is the main. Dont just remind the reason why some igbos fear coming or sleeping over in your area.You know now.

We don't give a rat about Igbos coming to sleep over our place, we don't need pigs in Ngwaland. For your information, we are not backward because we have Aba and other important places in Abia, we are the heartbeat of Abia state, if you don't like it,then go and die... I'm a born again Nigerian and can't let it out like that.

You can go and hang with your agitation, My dream to be president one day can't be ridiculed by a mere alien Igbos like you and your type.

God bless Nigeria,

God bless Ngwaland.

Others can go and hang.
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by cheruv: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

We don't give a rat about Igbos coming to sleep over our place, we don't need pigs in Ngwaland. For your information, we are not backward because we have Aba and other important places in Abia, we are the heartbeat of Abia state, if you don't like it,then go and die... I'm a born again Nigerian and can't let it out like that.

You can go and hang with your agitation, My dream to be president one day can't be ridiculed by a mere alien Igbos like you and your type.

God bless Nigeria,

God bless Ngwaland.

Others can go and hang.
As a fellow ukwangwa,I feel ashamed having this misfit berate the great Igbos bkos of ephemeral things angry

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Sixfootah(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
chccho:

U don't need to insult or throw tantrums when expressing yourself it shows that u are shallow minded.
Now back to our arguement ..its a good thing u mentioned that today more Igbo citizens are more exposed and well educated..what baffles me is why will a group of people who are now well exposed and educated still choose to be misled? Isn't that enough reason for them to know what's best for them? Why engage in a struggle that has no meaningful cause?
yeah, shallow_mind cos your line of argument and logic therein, is simply basic and solely based on the narrative out there which is one-sided and pro Nigerian govt. But, for whatever reason, you chose to go with it and ignore/ fail to look at the cause of the agitation. I don't want to speculate, but I think, IT MIGHT HAVE TO DO WITH WHERE YOU COME FROM OR YOU'RE SIMPLY PLAYING TO THE GALLERY. There's absolutely nothing to be proud of today's Nigeria...
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
cheruv:

As a fellow ukwangwa,I feel ashamed having this misfit berate the great Igbos bkos of ephemeral things angry

Bro,you need to be ashamed of the HE-Goat that insult Ngwa people.
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by chccho(m): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sixfootah:
yeah, shallow_mind cos your line of argument and logic therein, is simply basic and solely based on the narrative out there which is one-sided and pro Nigerian govt. But, for whatever reason, you chose to go with it and ignore/ fail to look at the cause of the agitation. I don't want to speculate, but I think, IT MIGHT HAVE TO DO WITH WHERE YOU COME FROM OR YOU'RE SIMPLY PLAYING TO THE GALLERY. There's absolutely nothing to be proud of today's Nigeria...
If there's nothing to be proud about in Nigeria leave it alone for us that appreciate it and stop passing negative comments about it..if u don't like Nigeria u can relocate to somewhere else,or is it by force to be Nigerian
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Sixfootah(m): 5:43am On Dec 22, 2015
chccho:

If there's nothing to be proud about in Nigeria leave it alone for us that appreciate it and stop passing negative comments about it..if u don't like Nigeria u can relocate to somewhere else,or is it by force to be Nigerian
contradictory statements! Goes to show how confused you are.. At one point ' Nnamdi KANU is misleading Igbos'..... And another point, 'is it by force to be Nigerian'….. You mofos are bunch of parasites to the Nigerian state and a disgrace to the black race... World's youngest suicide bombers are your sisters.. Iran and Saudis are fighting on who mentally control you Dumbo's.. You buffoons, breed like rabbits on heat without planning_citing religiosity, as reason.. You slowpokes have above national average_ fertility rate with almost zero economic output.. Human nuisance, the call resources!! Human resource that does nothing but recite a religious book all their miserable lives and beg in the street as compare to, an entrepreneurial Igbo man that sees tomorrow and plan ahead... Why should we allow ourselves, held back by you nonliving lazy bones
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by wiseoneking: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

God bless Nigeria,

God bless Ngwaland.

Others can go and hang.
Ngwa ori anu mmadu, that what those nigerians you love so much do call you. They will never believe in Ngwa man because they know the type of meat you love so much. Lol. Are you sure you are ngwa man. Moreover aba has been entirely sold to other igbos.You chop their money, they own your land forever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.