Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,641 members, 7,921,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:32 AM

Makeup Looks For Holiday Parties - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Looks For Holiday Parties (672 Views)

5 Makeup Looks To Steal His Heart Forever / Beautiful Transformation: 7 Before And After Makeup Looks By Nigerian Makeup Art / Makeup Looks For Holiday Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Looks For Holiday Parties by mypodozi: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Seasons Greetings People,

Are your party invites coming in fast, I haven’t gotten any invite yet, but I am sure something is gonna turn up soon. Yes, Owambe’s are important things, aren’t they? Lol

In this post, we will deal with looks for every party, from weddings to family gatherings, and office party for the new year.

Office Holiday Party

Some sort of work-related function is to be expected this time of year. And, we all know the importance of putting your best face forward when your boss is present. Go for a look that is the perfect blend of trendy and flawless, like a soft lid with a bold, bright lip. This combo is nothing short of impressive!

Family Gathering

Chances are, at some point this month, you will be seeing your grandmother … and the rest of your family. We all want to look good in front of the family, but a more put-together, sophisticated kind of “good”, right? Try an understated look, like the effortless, off-duty model or a sun kissed......

Read more here http://signature.podozi.com/makeup-looks-for-holiday-parties/

1 Share

Re: Makeup Looks For Holiday Parties by DuchessLily(f): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ewooo... Which kind parry be that wey I go come paint my eyes like this?? Na Halloween?
Re: Makeup Looks For Holiday Parties by ammyluv2002(f): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
DuchessLily:
Ewooo... Which kind parry be that wey I go come paint my eyes like this?? Na Halloween?
I tire o! Haba shocked undecided

(1) (Reply)

Customised Throw Pillow / A Guy And Girl Fulfilling Their Fantasies / Be Your Own Boss With Just 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.