Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,273 members, 7,928,909 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:40 AM

Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court (31514 Views)

FG Drags Anambra To Supreme Court, Slams N50bn Suit / CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court / Gov. Wike Heads To The Court Of Appeal..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court by Healthvolunteer: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
I JUST PITY FOR WIKE
Re: Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court by Lawsteller: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
sportskid:

You talk foolishly, I see that APC is comfortable with the death toll in our recent re election. Can't the let the sleeping dog lie?Must you win all the state.APC IS SIMPLY A VIOLENT PARTY PERIOD
You Are The One Talking Foolishly. Your party, PDP did d samething while in power. Its pay back time. So if u are confused, go and sleep!
Re: Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court by comodo: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
doctokwus:
Wrong move honestly.
Whoever is close to Wike should give him this sound advice:
Go for the re-run in 90days because d pendulum is still slightly in your favor:there is a sense of persecution of PDP party men, a sense of APC wanting to grab the oil rich states by all means which has been reenforced by the Bayelsa imbroglio and the sacking of all 3 senators and almost all HOS members in Rivers.Genuinely therefore there will be that sense of some people wanting to conserve Wike's seat, even if he is seen to be a misfit.
If he goes to the Supreme Court,he risks going into the election having lost the state assembly, likely majority of hos seats and at least 1 or 2 Senate seats to the APC.
By then Wike wud be a seating duck and seeing defeat staring at him with the combined new force of APC,amaechi and d FG,any other influential supporter of his wud either have decamped to APC or gone negotiating with the party to throw Wike to the dogs. In 90 days these factors maynot be so obvious, after 90 with all reruns concluded, Wike wud be easy prey.
Meanwhile heading to the supreme court is useless, the verdict was long concluded in the combined forces of evidence presented by all parties to the suit, against Wike.
Wike, a word is enough, even for the unwise.
Brother make anything wey u dey serve bless you. I fear more for Wike per adventure his time as minister of state for education is remembered & a 100 count charge placed on him just like Dasuki. he better use wisdom & go for rerun as it dey hot.
Re: Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court by HopeAtHand: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Gov Wike should accept the court's verdict and prepare for re-run poll. I'm optimistic that he will defeat Dakuku Peterside in all local government.

So optimistic is now the word. Wow, i feel patronized. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well, left with Riverians, the contest between him and Dakuku is very undecided. His allies across the Imo river and east of Rivers state will surely have to do him a favour if hes to stand a chance against Amaechi.. We are conversant with the system if election victory in Rivers. People can spend the whole year voting Wike and he wouldnt be declared winner.. the System is the decider.

Tables turned, revenge about to be served cold, someone is left hanging out to dry.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
HopeAtHand:

So optimistic is now the word. Wow, i feel patronized. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well, left with Riverians, the contest between him and Dakuku is very undecided. His allies across the Imo river and east of Rivers state will surely have to do him a favour if hes to stand a chance against Amaechi.. We are conversant with the system if election victory in Rivers. People can spend the whole year voting Wike and he wouldnt be declared winner.. the System is the decider.

Tables turned, revenge about to be served cold, someone is left hanging out to dry.
You wish bro...sorry the election is decided already... Wike wins
Re: Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court by eniwaye2: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
wike I go pray for u ooo.
u don help me b4, wen u ar d minister of education by staying at home for 1year strike
Re: Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court by Oluwaseyi456(m): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
D govern of few months.WIKE,,ur tym is up.i ll nw see ur over 2m votes against ur opoent 3th votes.
Re: Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court by mavinc4u(f): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
if APC wins River state election then is rigged.
Re: Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court by magicalx(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Demdem:
Foolish wike. Why is he running away from a free and fair election. But him and his co fools continue to claim that if election is held 100 times, he will win. Shameless fools.

Like the free n fair election that held in Bayelsa Abi... Ful!
Re: Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court by Demdem(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
shellworker:

Look at a non entity calling the governor of Rivers state "foolish". As it stands now, that man you call foolish can take good care of you and your family put together; change your miserable life. Anyway from your write ups i can sense your background in the society.

That u and ur entire households are despicable beings and u not competent enough to take care if them doesn't make us all so. Not only is wike foolish but a confirmed known thug and thief . To hell with him and the so called money he has stolen so far from our collective purse. Apart from politics, what has wike ever acheived in his life for him to have so much billions?
Can u swear with ur seeds that his wealth his from his legitimate sweat? Only nonentities like ur kind will savour such wealth. To hell with u and wike.
Re: Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court by Demdem(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
bankylan:

How old are u?

Ask ur papa.
Re: Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court by Demdem(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
magicalx:

Like the free n fair election that held in Bayelsa Abi... Ful!

Coward, actually like the one that held and will still hold in KOGi.
Re: Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court by Godson32(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2015
Buhari is surely behind this. Do u think that Buhari will easily let go of the state that finance his election campaign,he still needs more share of River State oil money. Oil money dey sweet o.
Re: Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court by pasol4real(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2015
solihu:

Same was said for GEJ. at the end, we all saw the outcome.
U b real mumu ,did Gej not beat pmb in rivers elections with his eyes ,mouth n even nose closed?
Re: Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court by Remii(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Godson32:
Buhari is surely behind this. Do u think that Buhari will easily let go of the state that finance his election campaign,he still needs more share of River State oil money. Oil money dey sweet o.
grin shocked grin grin shocked if pdp lost buhari is behind the judgment, if pdp won, victory for democracy, na wa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper / Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges / Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.