Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,395 members, 7,947,661 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

How To Reach Seun, Nairaland Owner - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Reach Seun, Nairaland Owner (928 Views)

Urgent Sale Used Electronics.Owner Is Relocating. / I Can Help You Make Payment On Aliexpress, Reach Out To ME / ****** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reach Seun, Nairaland Owner by Ngalaba1(f): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hello,

Please I would like to reach Seun of Nairaland for a serious business talk. Anyone with relevant information? Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Reach Seun, Nairaland Owner by tempex88(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ngalaba1:
Hello,

Please I would like to reach Seun of Nairaland for a serious business talk. Anyone with relevant information? Thank you.

Send him PM with details of what you intend to discuss. if it is worth it, He will reply you.

1 Like

Re: How To Reach Seun, Nairaland Owner by ikubch(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
tempex88:

Send him PM with details of what you intend to discuss. if it is worth it, He will reply you.
Are you is P.A, "Gbewu d'ani"
Re: How To Reach Seun, Nairaland Owner by tempex88(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
ikubch:

Are you is P.A, "Gbewu d'ani"

is it a Sin to be his P.A? Mr Konise

2 Likes

Re: How To Reach Seun, Nairaland Owner by ikubch(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
tempex88:

is it a Sin to be his P.A? Mr Konise
You are right. I don't have work but I can employ you. Ass licking P.A.
Re: How To Reach Seun, Nairaland Owner by gidjah(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls keep shut and keep away.some one needs a good reply,he was able to profered one and you had to get so low with insult,get mature and grow .no joy comes with insult, it makes a man so so low with bad self esteem.
ikubch:

You are right. I don't have work but I can employ you. Ass licking P.A.

2 Likes

Re: How To Reach Seun, Nairaland Owner by ikubch(m): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
gidjah:
Pls keep shut and keep away.some one needs a good reply,he was able to profered one and you had to get so low with insult,get mature and grow .no joy comes with insult, it makes a man so so low with bad self esteem.
That keep shut you said is not an insult abi? What are you? Intercessor or arbitrator. I don't av your time.
Re: How To Reach Seun, Nairaland Owner by eniolaamoda: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
ikubch:

That keep shut you said is not an insult abi? What are you? Intercessor or arbitrator. I don't av your time.

Guy shut up
Miscreant

1 Like

Re: How To Reach Seun, Nairaland Owner by ikubch(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Guy shut up
Miscreant
Good to know, this seun got a lot of jobless prowling hounds on this platform. Good of you!
Re: How To Reach Seun, Nairaland Owner by Ngalaba1(f): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
tempex88:

OK. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Z30 For Sale. / Used HP250 G1 For Sale (pics) / SOLD........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.