Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Existence Of God Analyzed Logically! >> >>> >>>> - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Existence Of God Analyzed Logically! >> >>> >>>> (595 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Existence Of God Analyzed Logically! >> >>> >>>> by HCpaul(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
This has been my primary assignments for the past few weeks to provide a concrete analysis and derive logical decision for the existence formation of the Supreme Almighty God.

The major confusion or misinterpretation here are usually two sided.

- Life
- Existence

If individuals carefully understand the insight of the above listed, then their won't be a further arguement about the existence of God.

We will be using the popular question commonly provided by people trying to disput God's existence.

- Who created God?

- How did God exist?

They argue with the best of their ability that God must also have a creator as he cannot create himself out of unexistence.

To comprehend the below insights will require an open heart, as it may be spiritually logical.

The first thing to note is that it is only the Supreme God that is independent of existence and life.

Existence in it very nature was created and hence regarded as a creature.

Life created existence while God created life.

It will be too illogical to express the question "How did God exist?" You should have asked, "How did existence exist?"

It's like asking 'How did Google Android?' Such question doesn't convey any meaning and ain't worthy of answer.
We all know that Google is the founder of Android as it is an established and intricate facts.

God is also independent of life, as Jesus proved the theorem in the New Testaments.

Jesus said "I HAVE power to lay down my life and the power to recieve it back again."

The exclaimed phrase "Have" indicate that his nature and being is independent of it. It also prove that he own it and as a result, he created life.

What actually ruled the world is power.

King David said: "One thing i hear the Lord said, I am very powerful."

God is not boasting of Knowledge as i can see many people boasting of their intelligence.

It is the living that are intelligent and not the dead.

God is basically defined as an uncreated creator.

He is a myth that independently appear into being outstanding of existence and life.

God was coming from the wilderness of unknown.

He is coming from the outside of the creation.

God doesn't exist!

God ain't embedded inside life but instead, life is embedded inside him.

GOD IS GOD!
That is why he said, "I AM that I AM."
Meaning, that I am not what people think i am but what I AM.

Christ peace.
Re: The Existence Of God Analyzed Logically! >> >>> >>>> by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
you ended up not answering your own question here, i could as well prove Santa is real because i say HO-HO-HO angry
Re: The Existence Of God Analyzed Logically! >> >>> >>>> by ifenes(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Existence does not come from anything. gods,planets and anything you can imagine come from existence.

There is no outside of Existence.

For me "God" is everything you can imagine. It is not the christian god, it has no form,no characteristic. It is everything we can see around us.

Existence is Me and You. God is me and you. Just one particle have an unlimited experience of unlimitedness.

@HCpaul,confused again?

1 Like

Re: The Existence Of God Analyzed Logically! >> >>> >>>> by ikubch(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
HCpaul:
This has been my primary assignments for the past few weeks to provide a concrete analysis and derive logical decision for the existence formation of the Supreme Almighty God.

- Life
- Existence

If individuals carefully understand the insight of the above listed, then their won't be a further arguement about the existence of God.

We will be using the popular question commonly provided by people trying to disput God's existence.

- Who created God?

- How did God exist?

They argue with the best of their ability that God must also have a creator as he cannot create himself out of unexistence.

To comprehend the below insights will require an open heart, as it may be spiritually logical.

Christ peace.
Seems you have a date with confusion. You even missed your way on a perambulator. Look, this issue is a multi trillion pound industry!
Re: The Existence Of God Analyzed Logically! >> >>> >>>> by HCpaul(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
you ended up not answering your own question here, i could as well prove Santa is real because i say HO-HO-HO angry

That is a spritual logic and it takes a spiritually minded person to understand spirit things.

When you make a mistake and then make an excuse for it, you have made two mistake.

When you are confused, the best way to pretend is not to invent another mode of confusion.

This atheists are confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Existence Of God Analyzed Logically! >> >>> >>>> by HCpaul(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
ifenes:
Existence does not come from anything. gods,planets and anything you can imagine come from existence.

There is no outside of Existence.

For me "God" is everything you can imagine. It is not the christian god, it has no form,no characteristic. It is everything we can see around us.

Existence is Me and You. God is me and you. Just one particle have an unlimited experience of unlimitedness.

@HCpaul,confused again?

Like you are the one confused.

@Bolded, Robot exist, was it created by a man or just by chance?

Be straight forward.
Re: The Existence Of God Analyzed Logically! >> >>> >>>> by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Op you even got lost in your logical nonsense. Ha ha

I'm atheist and I tell you what? If you use logic to decipher God existence or non-existence, you just might be setting yourself up for a higher mess because, you won't proffer answer but end up like the mess you started this thread with.

What do I mean, I meant I never mean to mean what you meant. That's how confused you really is.
Re: The Existence Of God Analyzed Logically! >> >>> >>>> by sasquareT(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
HCpaul:

- Life
- Existence

- Who created God?

- How did God exist?

Christ peace.

Tnx sooo much.

(1) (Reply)

No Ban On Hijab By Muslim Women – Presidency / ‘new Jesus’ Found Dead After Going 30 Days With No Food! / The Truth About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.