Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,532 members, 7,944,564 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Tupac Was And Is Still The Realest! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tupac Was And Is Still The Realest! (966 Views)

Tupac Was Murdered By The U.s Gov Because Of Killuminati_ / Which Is The Greatest/best Tupac Song? / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tupac Was And Is Still The Realest! by whiteboy(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2006
Dudes!
I need y'all to never argue about the fact the 2PAC AMARU SHAKUR aka MAKAVELI was and is still the realest/greatest rapper ever.
I know some like to place others above him but if you can just take a while and get to listen and know more about PAC as an inner city poet/ musician, you'll know what i'm talking about. I've been listening to PAC ever since I was 9years, diggin his rhymes and even when I knew just a lil' about what he was saying, I just loved him. Even 12years after i've known him, I still dig 2PAC's style and he will always be my number one no matter what.

Its been TEN years after his demise and here's a lil' something I composed in memory of PAC. Its a poem cos I love to do this. You might aswell call me a poet cos i've got a whole lot in my archive.

In loving memory of TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR aka LESANE PARISH CROOKS aka MAKAVELI

BALLAD OF A SOULJA: Composed on 13TH September 2006 (Exactly 10years after his demise)

He came, He wrote and spoke
He spoke with courage,
words that encourage
but He left at an early age
My heart has wept for a decade
with tears flowing in a cascade

They claimed He was violent
because He refused to be silent
but when He left they all wept
A tattoo of him is engraved in my heart
so we both will never be apart
Ten year since He's been gone,
He's still not done

I don't expect his return
because Machiavelli's return made him the Don
some think He's dead
while some think He's not
but the truth is; HE LIVES, like it or not

How about that for my man 2PAC? He must be smiling wherever he is right now
HOLLA BACK IF YOU'RE A FAN!
Peace!
Re: Tupac Was And Is Still The Realest! by whiteboy(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2006
Are there no fans of TUPAC reading this? Let me know dudes!! Holla back if u're a fan.

He's my number one!

Peace
Re: Tupac Was And Is Still The Realest! by whiteboy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2006
Is it going to be just me right here? Someone should please hola back!

Is PAC the realest or what?
Re: Tupac Was And Is Still The Realest! by whiteboy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2006
He's still the greatest dudes! No matter what.

Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Timi Is My Idol / Nice- Gongo Aso And Olumaintain- Yahoozee, Which Is The Bomb! / Mode 9 , Rugged Man, T.w.o Does Collabo Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.