Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,988 members, 7,903,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

He's My Fiancé And My Mum's Lover Too! (1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's My Fiancé And My Mum's Lover Too! (1) (746 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's My Fiancé And My Mum's Lover Too! (1) by Bichyluv(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
The first day I took my fiancé, Denis home to meet my parents, was supposed to be a happy occasion for the family. My parents had known about my relationship with him for sometime and had always wanted me to bring him home. But I had delayed their meeting him until I was really sure he was the right man for me.
A few months ago, I finally took Dennis to meet them. As things turned out, it was one meeting that should never have taken place.

Meeting Dennis
I first met my fiancé at work. In fact, he was my supervisor and boss at the company I worked with when I newly joined. Initially, I was wary about him because of my experience with my former boss at the last place I worked. That man gave me a tough time all because I turned down his advances to date him. And this was a man that was married with seven children!

Anyway, I should not have worried about Dennis. He treated me fairly, more like a younger sister than a boss. He was always giving advice both on the job and even in personal matters too like relationships. Maybe because I was the new girl in the office, a lot of the guys there wanted to date me. They kept pestering me for dates and would not give up even when I had no interest in them.

"Don't take them too seriously, Meg. That's what they do whenever a new female staff comes. Especially a pretty one like you," my boss advised me one day after observing one of my co-workers, a notorious womaniser giving me his 'manifesto.'

With time, I got to know more about my 'oga', or boss. Though of mature age, he was about 35, he was not married and seemed to have no fiancé. It was a colleague of mine who told me his story one afternoon during our lunch break.

Continued at - http://truelifestoriesng..com.ng/2015/12/hes-my-fiance-and-my-mums-lover-too-1.html

Re: He's My Fiancé And My Mum's Lover Too! (1) by Dezzx(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
tongue
Re: He's My Fiancé And My Mum's Lover Too! (1) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
When I see super stories like this, I usually look. out for links at the bottom.
Re: He's My Fiancé And My Mum's Lover Too! (1) by Ezedon(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER

Snake must give birth to snake, Op you no well
Re: He's My Fiancé And My Mum's Lover Too! (1) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Both of you are sick in the head,like mother, like daughter
Re: He's My Fiancé And My Mum's Lover Too! (1) by banme(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: He's My Fiancé And My Mum's Lover Too! (1) by dachaste(f): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2015

End time family

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Some Things U Do, We Men Find Unattractive / Woman Convicted And Sent To Jail For Seducing Police Officer With Breast During / My Fake Lifestyle Cost Me The Love Of My Life (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.