Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,415 members, 7,974,697 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:52 AM

Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? (1073 Views)

Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. / Can This Be Possible In Nigeria ?? / My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by tenry(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2009
our wedding is 3months from now and she invited this guy to my house whom she claimed accommodated her when she was homeless during her NYSC in sokoto last year .According to her she reported late to her PPA and all the ladies did not accommodate her except this guy that rescued her.They lived together in the same room thrughout the service year.she sees this guy as a perfect being different from others and she invited her purposely for me to appreciate all he did for her.i was very mad with her for keeping this from me while it lasted.fellow nairalanders i find it difficult to believe this story,what do you think?
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by Sasha009(f): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2009
ummm, did she say they had an affair while she lived with him during her youth service? It depends really. as long as you both trust each other, then I dont think you should worry much about it, excpet if she gives you a reason not to trust her. Just pay close attention to her and her interaction with this other guy.
Also let her understand that she cannot keep seeing him often because its not easy for a man who's getting married soon seeing his partner being so close to another male. There will be jealousy, set the boundaries there. Go and meet this guy, watch their attitude towards each other, and their body language.

But you have to trust you gf, dont jump into conclusions, believe her words 'until' she gives you a reason not to. Thats what love is about
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by borie4u(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2009
d guy na born again.i served in sokoto n d place cold well but its up to you.
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by akaa(f): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2009
I CAN`T BELIEVE THIS, EVEN IF THE GUY IS HER FUTURE MAN, THEY CAN`T LEAVE TOGETHER AND NOTHING HAPPEN. SHE NO THAT HER ACT IS NOT WISE THAT`S WHY SHE HIDE IT FROM YOU SINCE.

WELL IS UPTO YOU TO DECIDE.
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by touchmeder: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2009
Uhmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn trust is the keyword here
how has she been all this while, is she a trustworthy person
has she cheated before
y not take her word for it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They lived together in the same room thrughout the service year.she sees this guy as a perfect being different from others and she invited her purposely for me to appreciate all he did for her.i was very mad with her for keeping this from me while it lasted.fellow nairalanders i find it difficult to believe this story,what do you think?

but then again why did she keep this from you and stay for the full duration. i beg oh on 2nd tots you have to ask her serious questions. Was it the full duration or just the first weeks or something
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by frank317: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2009
they lived together thru out her service year!!! Abomination!!!!

and she didnt let you know?

please did u take a good look at the guy? does he look like a mugu? I mean like a jew man?

well if really u investigate and find out that they have nothing (which i doubt), please dont leave that girl.
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by Nautillus(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2009
The question is. . . . .why the BIG revelation now?

I smell fowl play undecided undecided
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by IFELEKE(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2009
tenry:

our wedding is 3months from now and she invited this guy to my house whom she claimed accommodated her when she was homeless during her NYSC in sokoto last year .According to her she reported late to her PPA and all the ladies did not accommodate her except this guy that rescued her.They lived together in the same room thrughout the service year.she sees this guy as a perfect being different from others and she invited her purposely for me to appreciate all he did for her.i was very mad with her for keeping this from me while it lasted.fellow nairalanders i find it difficult to believe this story,what do you think?
I think you should stop over reacting,confront her with your details and demand answers.
The answers you get will be your ticket out of your self imposed misery.
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by argent(f): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2009
Dont just jump to conclusions. Ask her if she had an affair with guy and most especially why she never mentioned it to you before now. Am sure there's really nothing to worry about.
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by ikmoore2(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2009
@ Post,

I accommodated a girl for one wk in house during my service yr though nothing happened then but the dimension change much later u know what I mean undecided

My corper friend then housed another girl for 2 months and I cant sleep after 1 month cos of their animal noise @ nite cos I was their next window(not door) neighbour.

But u said ur girl slept in another man's house for One whole yr? and she said nothing happened, personally I doubt it oooo!

Questions for you.

ask her why she hid these facts from you all this while?
From ur own assessment of the guy she presented to u, Do the guy look like a whats up, happening guy or guy way sabi?
Has she mishaved once or have had an course to doubt her being faithful?

When u answer these questions or find answers to them I think u problem will be half solved.

But, Why will ur girl be Co-habiting with another man for one yr without ur knowledge
where did she told previously that she was staying
I think u are the care free type.
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2009
Topic.
Everyone left to his/own opinion.
@Poster.
Have u yet printed ur wedding I.V cards? If Yes, then no point on me postin but if No then i can go ahead. (strictly my opinion)
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by Hollysmile: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2009
Either of dis is bound to be true if they neva tasted kongo meat, It's either the guy is dic.kless or de gal is puss.yless. Lol.
Dis story fit cause heart attack, oh!
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by Romeo4real(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2009
BULL bleeping SHIT!!! - She was cohabiting with another man whilst she was dating you - for a whole year, and never told u?!
Then she invited him over - to YOUR PLACE, without informing you beforehand, or telling you the about their history?!
That is disrespectful.

Nigga, he's been shining her congo, i guarantee u. What they are doing now is creating a circumstance under which they can continue their shenanigans without any suspicion.

I advise you top call off the wedding, and clarify this issue asap. Let her know that under no circumstance can this dude be her friend, as she has not been honest about their relationship from the beginning. Let her know that this kind of behaviour can have dire consequences.
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by biola44: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2009
borie4u:

d guy na born again.i served in sokoto n d place cold well but its up to you.

imho d guy may be impotent, grin
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by v3: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2009
@topic

I wish i could exhaust all the "LOL" n smileys in the world. . But sad sad

@Poster. . This story is somewhat intriguing. . She brought the guy to you, told you "to your face" that he "housed her for A YEAR??". . Man, na setup o! before u no werin, she go begin misbehave

Best thing. . If you havent printed I.V's for the wedding, put it on hold and clrify the ISH wit her, let her know she betrayed your trust by NOT tellin you such UNTIL NOW. .

I smell a snake and best believe, catch her b4 she pulls d rug off your feet. .

Juz my thoughts
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by morzook(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2009
Are you saying that they slept in the same room for a year (probably the same bed sef) and you think nothin happened? They must have f**ked more than 200 times. think b4 you leap
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2009
tenry:

STORY STORY cheesy.

Use your tongue to count your teeth bro!
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by puskin: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2009
Wch kain cock nd bull story b dis.
Even me wey accomodate 1gal wey get ova-serious bf (as she put it 2me then)during my nysc dayz 4just 3dayz nd we had a gud f**k, not 2talk of accomodating a gal 4a whole f**king year.
Guy, WAKE UP.
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by izeek(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2009
thats some tale to sink in.
one whole year and nothing happened.
all the cold nights, and Hot periods.
men think am sha.
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by IykeD(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2009
There is more to this story.The lady feels he has captured you now, then she can go ahead and let out her little secret.I taught one goes straight to camp for the three-week orientation course so how did she arrive? Please watch this lady closely so that you don't make an eternal mistake.
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by IykeD(m): 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2009
What does she want you to do now? To pay the guy off for the good work?
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by gram: 12:15am On Jun 09, 2009
my friend, no matter how much u trust ur girl, ladies generally have a propensity to fall for some1 they appreciate a lot. If u smell rat, then the rat is

already there, take charge ,tell her to stop seeing this guy and tell her why, u know how to do that. don't wait for it to happen. , wahtever we

love, we improve, we appreciate, we scold and we protect, and if necessary, we avoid, dt wont happen 2 u. gud luck.
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by copyandpaste: 12:25am On Jun 09, 2009
If this happens 2me and abt 3mnth 2our wedding.1 .I'll judge her bas on d trust av gottn in her b4. 2)i would let her knw what she did is wrong 4 keepg dis away 4rm me.Bt whatever d case may b d wedding we hold bcoz aya won lode.
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by slimfine(f): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2009
many of you men here are quite horney! the guy might have had a girl friend then, or he may be gay, or he is a geek, or better yet not attracted to the girl! Assuming that they had something with each other during her serving years, it is prior to the wedding and I don't see why the poster should be panicking! If you are about to marry someone you don't trust then, it will be a good idea to withdraw but really, you (the poster) is the problem!
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by agbalaya: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2009
maybe the guy d**k is out of service ,or she want y to grant his service after marriage.
@least you will not be suprise seeing the guy aroung your wifey after your wedding. undecided
Re: Can This Be Possible;should I Believe Her? by sexybabes(f): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2009
tenry:

@poster
Just have 1 question for you:
Was she dating you all the time she was staying with this guy & did not tell you?

@Topic
It is possible to be friends with a guy or even stay with him without being involve romantically or sexually.
So don't jump into conclusions or start doubting your fiance just because of that. Sit her down and ask her
in details about the the relationship she have with this guy, it could be friendship as she said. I'm sure she
will tell you everything.
Since I was young I relate to guys more than I relate to ladies(prolly coz i grew up wit my brodas).
When I was in high school I used to have this close friend of mine who was a guy, and sometimes
we would sleep in the same room, and sometimes in the same bed just look different sides. And he was just a
friend(neva had sex with him & he neva made a move on me, was even a virgin then), and still is just that I moved
to another town so we see each other once a year maybe. And he sees me as a sister he never had. Also depends on
how the guy see her. I don't have to tell my bf about that now not that I'm keeping it from him, I just don't see the point.
That is why I'm asking the question I asked you. Cause if you were together when she was staying with this guy
and she didn't tell you then you should ask her why she kept it from you.

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? / Appreciating Friendships <3 <3 <3 / Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.