Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today (41629 Views)

Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano / Army Discovers Arms And Ammunition From Shiite Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by aromon(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2015
May God take control of all these issues against the progress of our country Nigeria ,
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by damton(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2015
gimakon:

When you stop evil support, that day you would even progress more than you are today. Most soldiers are sunni and they fight the Shia because obviously they are backed by FG.

At least Buhari as Mr President should have called his army back to order. Why has he been silent, he's Sunni and Sunni and Shia have issues.

I'm christian, not Muslim. But his silence doesn't speak well of him. Very disappointed in the way you spoke. Why did they give freedom of speech when you indirectly want Autocratic rule?

I think you should learn how to put the horse before the cart in all you do.

Coming here and making meaningless rants speak little of your intellectual Capacity.

Hope you are aware that investigation is still ongoing on the matter. Besides, the president have spoken with his Iranian counterpart over the issue and assured him of stability.

when you don't understand what's going on, it's best to keep your mouth shut rather than display ignorance.

A foolish person takes every opportunity at hitting at people rather than be objective.

is the president the one responsible for your low IQ.

perhaps you should explain.
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by babestella: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2015
Tunami:
jobless set of people

APC and Buhari should provide them with jobs.
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by tuoyoojo(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2015
Infact make thos shites or wat eva they call dem...go siddon inside dustbin

Who dem be to block road n prevent a army general from passing. When fly chop owner of sore nobody talk but wen owner of sore chop fly people go shout

I hope they watched the video of how d army chief repeated pleaded with them but she stupodly refused and were shouting Allahu akbar...

Serves dem right!
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2015
damton:

I think you should learn how to put the horse before the cart in all you do.

Coming here and making meaningless rants speak little of your intellectual Capacity.

Hope you are aware that investigation is still ongoing on the matter. Besides, the president have spoken with his Iranian counterpart over the issue and assured him of stability.

when you don't understand what's going on, it's best to keep your mouth shut rather than display ignorance.

A foolish person takes every opportunity at hitting at people rather than be objective.

is the president the one responsible for your low IQ.

perhaps you should explain.

Oh Mr High IQ! I hail thee! grin
So, when you were in secondary school, if the class has problems, shay na me them day call? I laugh in Chinese. Nigga, you don't know anything.

As a ruler of a nation, It is your civic right to maintain stability in the states where there is chaos! Did you even do peace and conflict resolution in university? Wey u come here day rant gibberish. I wonder what you would even tell your kids when you see them fight.

I never talk, you don day fine who you go insult. I sorry for you. Your kain person fit even chop human being. Even as hostile as Russia is, it's calming the air in Syria, na em you, way never see anything, day talk say buhari shouldn't call his soldiers to order when it comes to humanity, like you don't know he may go to court for it.

Hear say politician. Ebere m e melem go. I sorry for you. I'm done talking to you.
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by sparkleRed(f): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2015
Abeg where 4 niger oo, make i tell my fellow corp members to move away sharply!
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by Lilimax(f): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2015
vision2050:
South West will join by January. Waiting for FG to remove subsidy.
Occupy Nigeria on my mind embarassed
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by 400billionman: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2015
To run this country requires a fatherly posture because most Nigerians have been pissed off and frustrated to a point they are ready to lose their lives to make their voice heard.

So jailing Nnamdi Kanu and Killing shiites or intimidating former militants is not an option for this administration..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by MayhorE(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2015
Please, if I may ask who are the so called SHIITE?
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by nerdychisa(f): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] The fear of the ARmy is really the beginning of wisdom in Nigeria. so they decided not to block the roads this time and used placards instead of sticks and cutlasss.
they are learning fast

1 Like

Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by chernest2002: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2015
God help nija
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by mickey45: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
gimakon:

So, when you were in secondary school, if the class has problems, shay na me them day call? I laugh in Chinese. Nigga, you don't know anything.

As a ruler of a nation, It is your civic right to maintain stability in the states where there is chaos! Did you even do peace and conflict resolution in university? Wey u come here day rant gibberish. I wonder what you would even tell your kids when you see them fight.

I never talk, you don day fine who you go insult. I sorry for you. Your kain person fit even chop human being. Even as hostile as Russia is, it's calming the air in Syria, na em you, way never see anything, day talk say buhari shouldn't call his soldiers to order when it comes to humanity, like you don't know he may go to court for it.

Hear say politician. Ebere m e melem go. I sorry for you. I'm done talking to you.

Your points can't be dismissed,
The fact that GMB himself (according to rumour mills) is planning to put Nigeria into this committee with Saudi (an anti-shiite)'s ally (islamic committe or what have you) and the army's majority being sunni are both tenable positions.

However, (haven't watched the video) that there's evidence zakzaky's boys actually stoked the conflict puts another angle to the situation. You could say the sunnis only exploited the opportunity to visit mayhem on the sect (not sure zakzakhy himself was among the blockaders)

But damton may be privy to information you don't have and might be right too.

Only I don't support his way of calling you out on your "opinion" either.
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by hoseamatoh(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
millionaireman:
Look at roads. Where in the oil-producing areas of the south can one find such beautiful roads?

Actually your governors steal from you more than their nothern counterparts does.
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
bewla:
They protest we dont listing but when they will terrorise will listing then

The soul that terrorise must die tongue tongue
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
walozanga:

politics go kill u

His likes are the ones giving Akpos the nightmare....
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by onyxo76(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
gimakon:

No be fight. We are saying the same.thing.

Read my earlier post
no wahala jare...
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by damton(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
gimakon:

permit me to give you a final advice.

SLEEP -THINK THEN COMMENT.
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by micchi(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
damton:

Shey buhari is responsible for your ignorance too
you will call me ignorance because it's the truth
Re: Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today by micchi(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
hoseamatoh:

And his lack of brain too
keep exposing your lack of commonsense zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS / Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.