Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,250 members, 7,970,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:16 PM

What's Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Love? (1400 Views)

What Love Did To Him. / The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman / I Am A Nigerian Based Abroad, See What Love Wants To Do To Me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Love? by nelson1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2006
What's love?

When you are together with that special someone, you pretend to ignore that person. But when that special someone is not around, you might look around to find them.
At that moment, you are in love.

Although there is someone else who always makes you laugh,
your eyes and attention might go only to that special someone.
Then, you are in love.

Although that special someone was supposed to have called you long back, to let you know of their safe arrival,
your phone is quiet.
You are desperately waiting for the call!
At that moment, you are in love.

If you are much more excited for one short e-mail from
that special someone than other many long e-mails,
you are in love.

When you find yourself as one who cannot erase all the
messages in your answering machine because of one message
from that special someone, you are in love.

When you get a couple of free movie tickets, you would
not hesitate to think of that special someone.
Then, you are in love.

You keep telling yourself, "that special someone is just a friend", but you realize that you can not avoid that person's special attraction. At that moment, you are in love.

While you are reading this page, if someone
appears in your mind,
then u are in love with that person.

send this to all your friends. If you dont send it, you'll have bad luck in your love life for the next 10 years of your life.
You know that what this says is true, so what are you waiting for? send it to your friends,
Re: What's Love? by Oracle(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2006
Well, you just told us the feeling when in love, you didn't define what Love is
Re: What's Love? by chordilya(f): 12:18am On Jul 26, 2010
love is a strong and attractive feeling you have for someone whereby u'll do anything to make that person happy, even at the risk of your happiness kiss
Re: What's Love? by GreatCork: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2010
What's Love?

Well, Love is catching at least between 8 to 14 chicks in a week, and then u love them
Re: What's Love? by papa190(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2010
Love is the emotion of strong affection and personal attachment.[1] In philosophical context, love is a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection. In religious context, love is not just a virtue, but the basis for all being ("God is love"[2]), and the foundation for all divine law (Golden Rule).

The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure ("I loved that meal"wink to intense interpersonal attraction ("I love my wife"wink. "Love" can also refer specifically to the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love, to the sexual love of eros (cf. Greek words for love), to the emotional closeness of familial love, or to the platonic love that defines friendship. [3] to the profound oneness or devotion of religious love. [4] This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.

Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.
Re: What's Love? by vivaladiva(f): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2010
infatuation more like
Re: What's Love? by Tosinville(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2010
Folkz, lets leave this for the real white men to define this, yall defination r still wack to me cos blkz only wake up one morning and found out that there's dis feelings cal LOVE in the midst of white folks and they decided to try it too lmao!
Re: What's Love? by Brownteeth(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2010
Well, In Nigeria love means sex. I dont know for other places.
Re: What's Love? by vivaladiva(f): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2010
tosinville, i am of the opinion that romantic love is not part of the nigerian culture, thats they   r so crap at it
Re: What's Love? by GreatCork: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2010
ok so whats love gots to do with it?
Re: What's Love? by rapstar: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2010
You keep telling yourself, "that special someone is just a friend", but you realize that you can not avoid that person's special attraction. At that moment, you are in love.

THIS IS THE ONLY REAL STATEMENT
Re: What's Love? by TheCork(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2010
Ask tina turner undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hello Fans / Problem With Girls And Virgins? / How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.