Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... (3058 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by Loyalblak007(f): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
First time I saw a penis sexually was 14 smileyNo reason to be shocked and not so big as the boy would have desired. But it was very interesting to see cheesy

How did it feel and what did you think about the look?
how old was the guy and was his big or small? grin
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by dachaste(f): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2015

I was 20. I was amazed it was dat huge. Lolz

I guess I Neva thought dat part of d body could grow too. Lolz

Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Loyalblak007:

First time I saw a penis sexually was 14 smileyNo reason to be shocked and not so big as the boy would have desired. But it was very interesting to see cheesy

How did it feel and what did you think about the look?
how old was the guy and was his big or small? grin

Che u hv come to spoil them ladies abi? or harmattan is hitting u hard nd making u wish nd feel what u saw when u were 14 cud be inside ur hole dis moment?
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by Cutehector(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
14 shocked

Where is dat lady dahw was tellin me she would do all possible best to bring up her future daughter in the fear of the lord? angry

Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by lovely17(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
14 years
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by Loyalblak007(f): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by allytinted: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
smh
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by Loyalblak007(f): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
lovely17:
14 years
I know the truth is bitter...Yes dear..14 smiley
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by pet4ril(f): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
The ist time i saw it was when i was 8mths inutero tongue
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by Loyalblak007(f): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
pet4ril:
The ist time i saw it was when i was 8mths inutero tongue

Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by pet4ril(f): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by SINNZ(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Those hoes will avoid this thread undecided
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by firstking01(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Loyalblak007:
u disvirgined @14 abicheesy....issorytsad
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by Dongreatken(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by Loyalblak007(f): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
u disvirgined @14 abicheesy....issorytsad
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Wait,.. You were 20years when you first saw a joystick? Unbelievable
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by naijaboiy: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
i'm trying to hold myself from saying something. grin

But e don tay wey this Op don dey bad! cheesy

14years cheesycheesy

Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by libertyfather(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Op that's not true or you mean first time you tasted or feel it? So u wanna tell me u dint see a baby boy when ur younger ur junior brodas or whatever?
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by dachaste(f): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
Wait,.. You were 20years when you first saw a joystick? Unbelievable

Lolz. Vvery true
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz. Vvery true
erm pardon me. But are you married?
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by dachaste(f): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
erm pardon me. But are you married?

Lol. Not yet. I guess I knoow where u r driving to
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Lol. Not yet. I guess I knoow where u r driving to
lol you're smart. I admire that
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by Loyalblak007(f): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
i'm trying to hold myself from saying something. grin

But e don tay wey this Op don dey bad! cheesy

14years cheesycheesy
Now dis is why I hate being truthful to guys.. undecided
how I take bad?
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by dachaste(f): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
lol you're smart. I admire that

Lolz. Thnx. Were u gonna ask? Or u'vve given up. Lolz
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by naijaboiy: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Loyalblak007:
Now dis is why I hate being truthful to guys.. undecided
how I take bad?
To pop cherry at 14 years mean say your eyes don tear since na! cheesy

Nothing bad in being truthful dear. But what I said is true na cheesy

Do you know when some of us here first saw a pussÿ? You may be shocked. gringringrin

Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz. Thnx. Were u gonna ask? Or u'vve given up. Lolz
i don't give up on things i admire. Let's pm
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Do you know when some of us here first saw a [b]pussÿ?[/b]You may be shocked. gringringrin
i dont know what that bold word is
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by dachaste(f): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
i don't give up on things i admire. Let's pm

Ah seriously don't do PMs really. Sowie.
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Ah seriously don't do PMs really. Sowie.
Ouch...that hurts. So i there anyway we could get to talk?
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by dachaste(f): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
Ouch...that hurts. So i there anyway we could get to talk?

Ooooooh. Sowie.
Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Ooooooh. Sowie.
Sure. I understand...

Re: Ladies,what Was Your Reaction The First Time.... by Loyalblak007(f): 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Do you know when some of us here first saw a pussÿ? You may be shocked. gringringrin
didn't mention I had sex @ 14..did I?
Lead by example,. grin.when was d first time u saw a pussy? undecided

Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help / 20 / Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit