Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,484 members, 7,881,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

3 Weird Tips That Make Women Want You Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weird Tips That Make Women Want You Fast (1393 Views)

Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / 3 Things That Make Women Addicted To You Like Crack NO 3 Is Very Important / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Weird Tips That Make Women Want You Fast by leslimark(m): 3:59am On Dec 17, 2015
Tip #1 - Master The Art of Not Caring

I am serious as can be here. You have to not care about the outcome of a chat session or date with a woman. As soon as she can see that you care, she's got you by the proverbial balls. And there is no returning from that. You must master the art of not caring about any outcome. You need to have the aloofness. Women are naturally good at being aloof, but when you turn it around on them it drives them crazy. And they want what they can't have. They will do their best and go out of their way to try to get you to "care". Don't do it.

Tip #2 - Treat Women Like Your Bratty Little Sister

These tip isn't about being mean. But it is about not putting women up on some high pedestal. Because as soon as you put them up there, they aren't coming down! You need to master the art of teasing a girl in a flirtatious way. For example, don't just tell them they look nice. Say something like this in a playful way: "You look nice tonight but I'm not sure I like those shoes. Are you trying to make up for how short you are?" Trust me on this one. It gives instant connection without putting her up too high. keep it light, flirty, and playful and you are golden.

Tip #3 - Don't Buy Women Drinks, Dinner or Gifts

At least not at first. It gives off the impression that you will pay for everything. You need to understand that when women go to a bar they are planning on guys buying them drinks. I've even had women tell me that when they are broke, they still go to the bar because they usually drink for free. That is outrageous in my opinion! You must break this psychological wall. It's OK to be cheap. If you are chatting with a woman online and you both decide to meet, pick a spot like a coffee shop, not dinner. You don't want to have to sit through an entire meal if you don't like someone. I can't tell you how many times I have whisked women home to my bed after a quick meet up in a coffee shop. And I didn't even pay for her coffee! It is the same thing with gifts. They are strictly off limits until after you have slept with them. Then it is OK to reward their positive

behavior with gifts.

You can get a hot girl tonight...

Re: 3 Weird Tips That Make Women Want You Fast by Theyveedo(m): 4:15am On Dec 17, 2015
Kul
Re: 3 Weird Tips That Make Women Want You Fast by Prevho: 5:44am On Dec 17, 2015
In summary,

Become an Alpha male.
Re: 3 Weird Tips That Make Women Want You Fast by Pray(m): 6:02am On Dec 17, 2015
For real.
Re: 3 Weird Tips That Make Women Want You Fast by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 17, 2015
Basically psychology and reverse psychology, op thump up but sometimes it backfires when a lady got lots of prospective clients waiting in line.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weird Tips That Make Women Want You Fast by leke12(m): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2015
Wot I knw abt ladies, most of them like dating 'bad' guys and getting married to 'good' ones..... My advice for guys is just be ursef, there at least 10 girls for a single guy no matter who or what you are. Its Natural:- men are polygamous in nature, learn from Nature!
Re: 3 Weird Tips That Make Women Want You Fast by harizonal123(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2015
Prevho:
In summary,

Become an Alpha male.
U must have read the book Alpha male
Re: 3 Weird Tips That Make Women Want You Fast by funkyibodude(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Number 1 is the ultimate, women love attention, if you do the reverse it drives them really mad. And they will do anything possible to get attention from you cool
Re: 3 Weird Tips That Make Women Want You Fast by Ewizard(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2015
Dats hw we roll..
Re: 3 Weird Tips That Make Women Want You Fast by MVLOX(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2015
Omo dis tin too make sense.......... I already started applying no. 1 and the result has been awesome.....afta forming for me dat babe go call me tire she neva see anytin....... ;DOmo dis tin too make sense.......... I already started applying no. 1 and the result has been awesome.....afta forming for me dat babe go call me tire she neva see anytin.......

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. / .. / Why Would A Single Female Friend Tell You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.