Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

Monster Export UK - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Monster Export UK (6523 Views)

####################clean Pimped 2012 Toyota Tundra Monster Truck....price 16.8m / 2013 Ducati Monster 769 Street Bike, Twin Cylinder, Air Cooled Engine, #2.3m / This Super Monster AUDI QUATTRO Q5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monster Export UK by tinsel: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2015
Please has anybody in the house done business with or aware of a company called Monster Export UK.? They quote in there website used right hand cars from USA at unbelievable prices.

1 Like

Re: Monster Export UK by ybabatund2015: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
All of the cars from monster export are left handed cars in the USA.
Re: Monster Export UK by tinsel: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Are they genuine company?
Re: Monster Export UK by francmoda: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2016
SircuddleBright:
YES THEY ARE GENUINE!!
And their cars are not only left handed but mainly right handed at a very good price, they are not like Auction Auto in USA who takes all of your money and then send you a nasty car and when you call them they will tell you it isn't their fault and they are brokers. Monster Export is reliable and very honest,
They are very good and their customer service is awesome, I have one of their agents contact since my last transactions with them, you can contact them via email and they get back to you in minutes; info@monsterexport.uk
Am on Facebook you can also add me there for easier chats Sir-cuddle Bright. add me on Facebook too

If you r truly genuine then post the VIN alongside the cars

1 Like

Re: Monster Export UK by laptopsale(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2016
francmoda:

If you r truly genuine then post the VIN alongside the cars
hmmm
Re: Monster Export UK by francmoda: 12:55am On Jan 07, 2016
After all this epistle which I know most nairalanders that import cars will confirm that 75% of what you have said is false....kindly tell ur people to provide VIN alongside the vehicle advert which is standard practice, this VIN should be visible to registered and unregistered viewers alike. I called to demand the VIN for an Infiniti and was told to register which I did...now receiving a call from a UK number and asking for the VIN, the guys were just talking trash, only interested in telling me to reserve the car and make payment immediately....FISH....btw what is Biafra flag doing on ur website?

SircuddleBright:
OK YOU WANT THE AUCTION TYPE WHERE THEY WILL TAKE UP MORE OF YOUR MONEY??
First see how they operate

AUCTION TYPE vrs BUY NOW MODEL

Auction Type Setting(others!!) vs. Buy Now Model(Monster Export UK)

We have been at this for a while now, but it is time we put this to rest once and for all. Have you ever considered – really considered – what goes on when you buy a vehicle online?? Let us break it down for you. It is amazing and frustrating. You may need to sit down before you read on.

The market is made up of mainly two market makers. Copart and IAAI. All other companies, roughly 300 of them, are re-marketers of these two. They all claim to have inventories of more than 200k cars, but the truth is, these cars belong to either Copart or IAAI. Don’t you believe me?? Google any VIN. I bet you will see 300 companies claiming it is theirs.

Now the problem is that you need a dealer license to buy straight from the market makers. This means that the end user is stuck with these brokers. But let’s take a closer look at things.

Auction Type Setting; the Process
To bid on any of these brokers, you need a minimum deposit of $400 that translates to 1/10 bidding power. This means that you have a buying power of $4k. If the car bids more than 4k, you can no longer bid.

Unfortunately, should you get outbid, which you will 95% of the time, you will have to wait 90 days for your money to reflect in your account after requesting for a refund. That is if lady luck is smiling at you.

Another unfortunate situation is that unless you are a dealer, you can’t view a car. This makes the situation a lot like online dating. The pictures are always perfect but in person, you feel like you have been conned out of your inheritance. The odds of finding a soul mate are less than 5%.
Hope you are beginning to having fun!

You have now won the car at auction. Awesome! Not so fast, you now have 3 days for the funds arrive at Copart or a broker who will forwardit to them. Being overseas, this will definitely not happen. Mind you, 90% of Copart and IAAI’s profits are from late fees, storage and all sort ofother fees they deem necessary.

After wring the money, 5 days is all you have to pick up the car. Oops, it’s the weekend so can’t really help there. Storage fees will be accruing though. Ok?

Fantastic!
Finally, we are at the port. Thank the heavens. But wait! There is no original title in sight. Spear through the side, the seller has 30 days to deliver it to Copart or IAAI. 30 days! So the car spends another month or so at the port waiting for the title to arrive. Guess what? You will be charged for storage fees at the port. Yeeey! So add $25 daily x 30 days. This is fun!!!

The title shows up. We are ready to load. Unfortunately, the car won’t start! Now you have to pay a whopping $500 to forklift it onto the ship. Yikes! But this is what happens when you ship a car RoRo (roll on roll off) and it won’t run or drive. For a car that cost you 7k it will now cost you 7K + copart fees + broker’s fee + miscellaneous fees + port storage fees + forkliftfee (if it won’t start). You are now looking at 9k -10k for a car you haven’t seen yet. What a deal!

This is what happens daily in our industry. Unexpected/hidden fees and charges, not to mention the problems that are easily avoidable.

Stop the headaches, unless this is what’s needed in your life.
The only consolation is that once the cars are fixed, the profits are well worth the trouble. This accounts for the ever-growing demand.

Buy Now Model; The Monster Export Inc.
Now consider this alternative process that is the Monster Export way.
Buy a car (note buy!!!, not bid) at 7k, and pay a one offcharge of $895. This includes delivery to the customs officials with the original title in hand and charges to load the vehicle onto the ship.

No late fees!!

No stressful bidding!!

No deposit!!

No nothing!!

Oh, did I mention all our cars are run and drive verified??

Well, they are. Unless stated otherwise.
Auction Free Zone!!!

You are Welcome!

Re: Monster Export UK by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 07, 2016
MONSTER EXPORT UK OR MONSTER EXPORT LONDON = FRAUD BITCHES

Stay the heck away from these people Monster Export London or Monster Export UK.

They are fraud bitches who will take your money and FÜCK YOU UP!

If you think am lying, go try it!

THEY ARE FRAUD SO STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

If you want prove send your money to them!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Monster Export UK by cyngel30: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
monsterexport is not a genuine to deal with. i paid for two cars since last year november and i was promised by Emily and Lloyd that the cars will get to me latest by january 2016. up to date not even a bill of loading is received and all my effort to reach them on phone and email is proving futile. they are not honest and i could see that they are fraud so trust them not. Reg 16523, email twumey77@yahoo.com or phone +233208223595
Re: Monster Export UK by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Monster Export UK by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2016
Give me what? huh! I bought a car from them through my secretary and it was interesting so I did advertised them with a post and they took advantage of the situation to fraud people, pupils mainly of Africans.

Turns out they knew who I am so they couldn't risk loosing everything and that is why I didn't end up on their scam sheet.
So I'm correcting the mistake I did so people don't fall into their game in the near future in my name.
Re: Monster Export UK by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Monster Export UK by MASHINC: 3:49am On May 07, 2016
How come you have no good recommendation from anyone aside the person you once employed?

The person who paid for 2 cars and is yet to receive the cars you never mentioned.

I introduced a friend who wanted to buy a G class BENZ. I also planned buying a 4Runner over time.

My friend discovered you were a fraudulent company and if not for trust I may have lost a friend and client.

YOUR COMPANY IS RUNNING A SCAM & SOON YOUR FIRM WILL BE SHUT-DOWN.

We want to read from Nigerians and Africans who have done business with you and have being satisfied without being paid to cover-up.

This is a disgrace. I am highly disappointed.

I even went ahead to give my friend's number to you guys? You seriously have taked so much for granted and it's payback time. I feel bad about this and I will write the authorities.
Re: Monster Export UK by mayoroduts: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
So they are a fraud? No good reviews from anyone. Do they have a Nigerian address or representative?

(1) (Reply)

Bmw 7series 745li / Mazda Rx8 2006: Just For The Ladies / ***SOLD*** ***SOLD***Toyota Corolla 06 Sport Edition For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.