Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Sack The Minister Of Finance Now. VOM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack The Minister Of Finance Now. VOM (928 Views)

Is Chris Ngige Blind? See These Photos Of The Minister At Dino's Book Launch / Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sack The Minister Of Finance Now. VOM by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2015
It is a shame for a minister of finance of the biggest economy in Africa to open her mouth to say 2016 will be a difficult year yet she still expect investors to come and invest in Nigeria. So our whole life as a country depend on the price of crude oil Abi?

I tot the APC told Nigerians they are coming with change, tot APC promised Nigerians hope? Tot they say Jonathan was killing the economy?

It is a shame that for 7months now dis government is yet to kick-start the economy. Meaning all they where coming to do was to take money from the sell of oil to build roads.... oil price has dropped der expectations has been cut short... No brain to think outside the box. Kai

Tell the minister of finance that 2016 will be my best year, tell her I will buy more cars, build more houses and marry next year...tell her My company stock will close in green... And guess what? Tell her Nigerians are not afraid of hard times cos since 1960 till date we have bin living in hard times... Rubbish
Re: Sack The Minister Of Finance Now. VOM by Dannyset(m): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2015
Did you call for her sack when NOI said same Dec 2014?

3 Likes

Re: Sack The Minister Of Finance Now. VOM by carinmom(f): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2015
Dannyset:
Did you call for her sack when NOI said same Dec 2014?

I tire ooo, you just wrote what was on my mind. Where was the op when NOI said the same thing?
Re: Sack The Minister Of Finance Now. VOM by GudluckIBB(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2015
carinmom:

I tire ooo, you just wrote what was on my mind. Where was the op when NOI said the same thing?

I tire ooo
Where was op when ngozi said our economy is the strongest in Africa and that we have ben rebased yet the so called rebasement didn't affect the price of garri In the market.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack The Minister Of Finance Now. VOM by Chubhie: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2015
The amount of damage APC evil brand of propaganda did to investor confidence during the elections will require 50 years to be restored.

Nigeria has already been unplugged from life support and it is only logical she is allowed to RIP.
Re: Sack The Minister Of Finance Now. VOM by irondome: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
It is a shame for a minister of finance of the biggest economy in Africa to open her mouth to say 2016 will be a difficult year yet she still expect investors to come and invest in Nigeria. So our whole life as a country depend on the price of crude oil Abi?

I tot the APC told Nigerians they are coming with change, tot APC promised Nigerians hope? Tot they say Jonathan was killing the economy?

It is a shame that for 7months now dis government is yet to kick-start the economy. Meaning all they where coming to do was to take money from the sell of oil to build roads.... oil price has dropped der expectations has been cut short... No brain to think outside the box. Kai

Tell the minister of finance that 2016 will be my best year, tell her I will buy more cars, build more houses and marry next year...tell her My company stock will close in green... And guess what? Tell her Nigerians are not afraid of hard times cos since 1960 till date we have bin living in hard times... Rubbish

Typical effect of "post election loss trauma and ethno-bigotism". Other related symptoms may include -- acute low reasoning faculty, memory loss. In extreme cases, the patient may exhibit some symptoms of madness.

1 Like

Re: Sack The Minister Of Finance Now. VOM by ODVanguard: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

45 Amazing Facts About Earth / Breaking: Abia Election: Appeal Court Declares Alex Otti Of Apga Winner / See What This Igbo Boy Wrote, Isn't It Stupid?(snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.