Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail (64654 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. / N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by steve440: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
I stopped asking for gej probe and jail time when i realise God is dealing with FURTUNADO himself, what could be worst than that? A poor man with only garri is better than him.

he has no biological child of his own, the boy he adpoted just died less than a year,he has no true friends after giving them all they desert him and stone him even his father clark, he has a moral burden as a wife who disgraces him with every word frm her mouth, his wife has health crisis, he isnt taken serious by his people for failing to uplift them, nigerians curse him everyday, he said he is the most insulted nigeria head of state, he isnt recognised outside nigeria they refuse to give him noble prize but prefer to give 16y malala. He continues to have a big inferiority complex which he covers up with ogogoro making him an excessive alcohol addict. He cant control himself,private part in the presence of any woman be it dieazani,old iweala,odua,onyeka owenu, mama g, and small sheyi shay. He cant spend his retirement in peace like other ex presidents without going to overseas to solve his depression.
He still cant do a single thing on his own without looking for help, even begging ex president obj to booklaunch. He is treated like a leeper and runs to obj house only for obj to leave him with his gateman, he runs frm shrine,church,thrones just to kneel down as start beging like a thief. His every word are like the words coming frm a 2yr old toddler, shld i go on, he has all the money in the world but all these problems for one man cant be coincedences, it is a curse,karma and repacursion
sorrowful litany from a confused man! what have u achieved in life ?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by lanog: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2015
This is not punishment enough.

Those gallant heroes and innocent lives must not die in vain.

Where's gej everybody?
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by mrnairaland1(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2015
grin Photoshop
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by knightsamsong(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2015
Ex convict
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by docadams: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
They were the people that screwed up the party.
They should have known better to ensure that PDP wins but their greed and selfishness clouded their sense of judgement ,now they are at the receiving end.

It's like losing a war - Your conqueror can decide on what to do with you.

Hmmmmmmm

Maintain this philosophy when GEJ arrives Kirikiri. Consistency is a mark of a sane mind.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Pangea: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2015
NaijaProxyBase:
Cant you see he was smiling ? Judging from his posture and the other guy, it clearly shows he was put inside the cell to snap picture not necessarily mean he slept there.

This picture is actually a last ditch effort on the part of the prison authority to save face, and to project that he slept in the cell and not in the office as alleged before in the previous report.
This act again has indicted the foolish prison head!
How did a smartphone get into the prison?
These people think Nigerians are foolish, abi?
Anyway, it also show that the powers that be reads nairaland!
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by xtgozie(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
I stopped asking for gej probe and jail time when i realise God is dealing with FURTUNADO himself, what could be worst than that? A poor man with only garri is better than him.

he has no biological child of his own, the boy he adpoted just died less than a year,he has no true friends after giving them all they desert him and stone him even his father clark, he has a moral burden as a wife who disgraces him with every word frm her mouth, his wife has health crisis, he isnt taken serious by his people for failing to uplift them, nigerians curse him everyday, he said he is the most insulted nigeria head of state, he isnt recognised outside nigeria they refuse to give him noble prize but prefer to give 16y malala. He continues to have a big inferiority complex which he covers up with ogogoro making him an excessive alcohol addict. He cant control himself,private part in the presence of any woman be it dieazani,old iweala,odua,onyeka owenu, mama g, and small sheyi shay. He cant spend his retirement in peace like other ex presidents without going to overseas to solve his depression.
He still cant do a single thing on his own without looking for help, even begging ex president obj to booklaunch. He is treated like a leeper and runs to obj house only for obj to leave him with his gateman, he runs frm shrine,church,thrones just to kneel down as start beging like a thief. His every word are like the words coming frm a 2yr old toddler, shld i go on, he has all the money in the world but all these problems for one man cant be coincedences, it is a curse,karma and repacursion

Akwuna.... at least he is more relevant than your entire kins men

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Acidosis(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2015
Nothing special

OBJ spent years in prison and today he is the hero of Ogun st people.

If indeed monies were stolen, FG should recover all and use it for the betterment of the masses. I derive ZERO pleasure seeing a businessman in prison, however I smile all day when my clients increase my account; I smile when I enjoy adequate electricity, etc.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Truckpusher(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2015
docadams:

Hmmmmmmm

Maintain this philosophy when GEJ arrives Kirikiri. Consistency is a mark of a sane mind.
Before GEJ will smell jail , your country would be in shiit .

Mark my words.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by janvier27(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2015
Successful entrepreneurs know they must be clever and discrete in their dealings with politicians. No doubt politicians can enrich you overnight, but can also mar you depending on the season. Hmmm. One is busy signing deals with DW to promote his channel, and another is in the news for all the wrong reasons.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by JuanDeDios: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2015
Keneking:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Room 009 undecided

- remaining Dasuki
- remaining Yuguda
- remaining Odili
- remaining Bode G. (second coming)
- remaining Jim N. (second coming)
- remaining Musiliu O.
- remaining Godwin E.
- remaining Salisu S.
- remaining Dr. Fortunato
- remaining Alison D.
- remaining Ngozi I.
- remaining Olisa M.
- remaining Nnamdi K.
- remaining Abubakar S.
White. I want to see them inn white prison uniforms, not this show.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2015
grin grin cheesy

amakaobiemeka:
Just one day already looking unkept like the wheelbarrow pushers. He don use 2.1billion nice up,

Too much of ac for jacuzi when he wan baff,

ac for parlour when he sitdown,

ac for range rover when he dey road,

ac for office when he enter ait,

ac for dansuki office when he wan go collect blood money

ac for hospital

ac for vip bank when he wan cash the money into him personal account.

ac when he go hotel go flex with olosho.

ac for embassy when he wan travel for vacation.

ac for plane when he don enter flight.

ac for dubai and us when he wan go vacation.
The only time when im body no go touch ac na now, and the 5min when he manage come out frm inside range rover to BRIFELY EXPERIENCE THE REAL WORLD WE THE MAJORITY WHO HE HAS DIVERTED OUR FUNDS FACE,
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by lexyclasy: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2015
Keneking:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Room 009 undecided

- remaining Dasuki
- remaining Yuguda
- remaining Odili
- remaining Musiliu O.
- remaining Godwin E.
- remaining Salisu S.
- remaining Alison D.
- remaining Ngozi I.
- remaining Olisa M.
- remaining Nnamdi K.
- remaining Abubakar S.

APC You see your one sided analogy .....Now it also remaining-
-Rotimi Amaechi
-Raji Fashola
-Tinubu (bourdilon lord)
-Bukola Saraki
-Kwankwaso
-Tambuwal
-Dino Melaye
-Atiku Abubakar
-Olusegun Obasanjo
-Fayemi
-Liar Mohamed
-Hell Rufai
-Sanusi Lamido
and other -ve CHANGE crooners

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by gaby53: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2015
libertyfather:
Who snap this? I will load it on AIT mobile app let see if they will show on Kakaki tomorrow grin grin
chaii!! Please do. I go dey watch kakaki. If, if, if they no come show am....
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Nicepoker(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2015
faroukfahima:
Lalasticlala come see wetin this man suffer oh grin
must u call on to lalasticlala. People acting weird.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Cvesta(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2015
Looking at his eyes it is clear he was on the Hi-side of life when this shot was taken.a Spirit might not be far..Return your loot with intetest before E Red pass like this
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Nicepoker(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2015
knightsamsong:
Ex convict
has he been convicted yet?
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by korede0505: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2015
shameful act#
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2015
libertyfather:
Who snap this? I will load it on AIT mobile app let see if they will show on Kakaki tomorrow grin grin
chai! On point! I think say na only me thought the thought u just thought of thinking.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2015
Keneking:

Room 009 undecided

- remaining Dasuki
- remaining Yuguda
- remaining Odili
- remaining Musiliu O.
- remaining Godwin E.
- remaining Salisu S.
- remaining Alison D.
- remaining Ngozi I.
- remaining Olisa M.
- remaining Nnamdi K.
- remaining Abubakar S.

put jonathan
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by delerx(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2015
That's not dokpesi
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by nortcentrallord(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Keneking:

Room 009 undecided

- remaining Dasuki
- remaining Yuguda
- remaining Odili
- remaining Musiliu O.
- remaining Godwin E.
- remaining Salisu S.
- remaining Alison D.
- remaining Ngozi I.
- remaining Olisa M.
- remaining Nnamdi K.
- remaining Abubakar S.

I must remind you so you don't forget intentionally.
-Buhari
-Obasanjo
-and co
Hahahahahaha. Don't cry sha.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Taking selfie in prison lolzz.. I pity myself in idi amin voice "There is freedom of speech but I can't guarantee freedom after speech" myself though
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Taking selfie in prison lolzz.. I pity myself in idi amin voice "There is freedom of speech but I can't guarantee freedom after speech"
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Querty(m): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Keneking:

Room 009 undecided

- remaining Dasuki
- remaining Yuguda
- remaining Odili
- remaining Musiliu O.
- remaining Godwin E.
- remaining Salisu S.
- remaining Alison D.
- remaining Ngozi I.
- remaining Olisa M.
- remaining Nnamdi K.
- remaining Abubakar S.

and Buhari..
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by WaffenSS(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
grin

I swear to god you're the best person on the internet today.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by AnanseK(m): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Prophetess Mama Peace predicted all that and she will take food to Jonathan in prison.

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by tiwasiaife(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:

U are an embittered child. Ur type don't last long, us type die a painful death, ur type uses rat poison when you see your neighbour succeeding. Repent and u will find peace.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by iykemontee(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
phlamesG:
He get luck say they no rape am.

Corrupt FOOL angry
who told u, they go don blast him yash. cant u see he is seatin wit one yash.
lalasticolo.

i love dis song
one man down
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by luckyboss(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Him be like say "are they coming?
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by iykemontee(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
delerx:
That's not dokpesi
maybe u need to join him dere to confirm. nonsenstical.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
WaffenSS:

I swear to god you're the best person on the internet today.
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) / President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.