Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,583 members, 7,965,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court (48085 Views)

Biafran Agitator Nnamdi Kanu Released. Sahara Reporter. / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) / Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released Unconditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
gurujoe:
To be honest, I prayed for Biafra today in my morning devotion and now this is happening. God is truly Great!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by godwin120alex: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Is becoming obvious that PMB has the judiciary in his pocket . Why have the judiciary or the high court not granted Kanu's release all this while. Now PMB has realized that incarcerating the guy will give him more problems he suddenly asked the DSS and the Federal court to release him.I'm seeing PMB government being worst than OBJ's administration. He has the same character of OBJ.If he wants to fight corruption no corrupt individual in Nigeria should be spared and majority of Nigerians will support him.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by LieDetector(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
PentiumPro:
What next?
your toto

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by normrebel(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
martineverest:
Stupidity is when kanu's wife and kids are flexing with burger and juice while the poor and wretcheds are protesting
We accept,we don't need you parasites again,we are leaving.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by sanmibukunmi: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
tafrica:

LOL, may be they had to reluctantly put it on FP when we choked them with 'sauces'

I'm yoruba, but will not support unlawful detention of anyone, it may be me tomorrow.
I haven't seen treason offence in wanting to secede from Nigeria or hating how govt runs this nation. You can't force me to love Nigeria if it's not working, NEVER.

God bless Nigeria
I guess you haven't seen some statements made by him.....I want this country to divide but not the way he is going about it....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by CltrAltDel: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
godwin120alex:
Is becoming obvious that PMB has the judiciary in his pocket . Why have the judiciary or the high court not granted Kanu's release all this while. Now PMB has realized that incarcerating the guy will give him more problems he suddenly asked the DSS and the Federal court to release him.I'm seeing PMB government being worst than OBJ's administration. He has the same character of OBJ.If he wants to fight corruption no corrupt individual in Nigeria should be spared and majority of Nigerians will support him.
Common Sense aint common afterall
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
harmless011:
FG DSS: Nnamdi Kanu has financed terror activities in Nigeria.

Judge: This is very bad. How many people died in this terror?

FG DSS: He is sponsoring a future terror.

Judge: This is new to me. He sponsored a future terror?

FG DSS: He conspired to terrorize the country.

Judge: Okay. Who are the co-conspirators?

FG DSS: He conspired with some people in USA who refused his demands.

Judge: So he did not conspire but he was having a debate about whether Igbos should arm themselves against Boko Haram?

FG DSS: you can call it that.

Judge: Discharged and acquitted. Next time bring a real terrorist and not a public opinion influencer. Goodbye.

Reporting live from federal high court Abuja.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by electrokcoi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
I was there live no long talk

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by ahaz: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
fweshh:
He has learned to be humble, if he comes into this world next time as a nigerian he will never try to turn a nation against its government, no man can fight the government, he was released temporarily to go and celebrate christmas/new year with his family(lol).. he will be now be arranging his flight back to london and never step his toes into our dear nation ever again...#God_Bless_Nigeria
mumu go and die..shame on u yorubas

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by holyworld4uyah(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
[/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
[center][/center][right][/right][left][/left][s][/s][email][/email]
fweshh:
He has learned to be humble, if he comes into this world next time as a nigerian he will never try to turn a nation against its government, no man can fight the government, he was released temporarily to go and celebrate christmas/new year with his family(lol).. he will be now be arranging his flight back to london and never step his toes into our dear nation ever again...#God_Bless_Nigeria
olofofo see dem, end time people [color=#990000]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Vaticanbishop: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
martineverest:
Stupidity is when kanu's wife and kids are flexing with burger and juice while the poor and wretcheds are protesting

BTW if his wife and children live large, it's his money. Kini deal? I wish jagagban etal would speak the interest of some people. But they won't.
God forbid someone will use me, and I'm still not ashamed to promote him.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by cyprus000: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
IgrigiEOD:
**grins** I can see the anti-biafran children of hate peeping. Words have eluded them, to comment tire dem.**grins**
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by biafranking: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Good news.

I hope he stops preaching hate.

Love & peace is what we need.
we dont want love and peace to reigned cos love goes with peace and peace comes by keeping silent hence paying little or no attention to igbo's demands but as for hates,it goes with violence and violence leads to revolutions and what nigerian understood most is violence and damages.
i love what my brother nnamdi kanu is doing now,he has change our impressions and open our eyes.
however,nigerian will begin to understand that igbos can leave their businesses to focus on their welfare.The most important thing in life.

mods,I dont might be bans again and again.I will continue to speaks what i have in my heart.
Thats the IGBO SPIRITS....

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
What a great news this is! This is news of the month to me. God bless all those who uphold the right of any people to chart and design their own destinies. God bless all courageous people of the Earth, who will rather make foes than remain politically correct. God bless all the brave souls of the Earth.

I might be banned again for speaking the truth I've sworn with my life to uphold. But that's the price of greatness and being a nonconformist.

God bless the Igbo people; my respect for them just hit cloud 9. What a people. They stood behind their own, not minding being ridiculed or killed. That's the spirit of great souls.

Candyrain, Rose2014, you guys are too much.

God bless Nigeria for allowing common sense to prevail in this matter.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Old2020: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Vaticanbishop:
Regardless of rule 9,if this didn't hit for in fp minutes. I will know that nairaland is for apc not Nigerians! Imagine a news as heavy as this?
Later now someone will start preaching how we are one, and will be one. It's not about you, it's about the people (democracy) .

Modified : though it took so long, but at least it arrived

Don't mind them even as they move it, they immediately moved unimportant news on top of it to render it irrelevant. Yet they shout one Nigeria...EVIL!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by GEJisBOKO: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: NNAMDI KANU IS DEAD, HEAVY GUN FIGHTING ROCKS ABA

https://www.nairaland.com/2807268/breaking-news-nnamdi-kanu-dead-heavy-gun#41087644
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Franky9584(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
DSS has to pay him some compensation for keeping him for soo long without any charge against him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by hotdi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Justice in action
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by DonCortino: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
papparatzzi2013:
The toothless lion and lunatic albino was bundled to the court of the country he has been calling names.

He is indeed a noise making toothless lion.
Just like d toothless land owners of lagos bragged that no ipob protest can hold in their land. An a massive protest was held yesterday n no toothless land owner was seen on sight.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by tafrica(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

I guess you haven't seen some statements made by him.....I want this country to divide but not the way he is going about it....

I get you, but our present leaders have said more than that. El-rufai and GMB have said much worse statement. I have a video where GMB was holding spears telling his fans to kill in 2011, Elrufai threatened N'Army to kill them for any fulani killed, Lai Mohammed, Amaechi and others threatend treason and parallel govt should they lose last election.
This govt has sown seeds of discord and it is afraid to sow it. That explains why they now want to regulate media.

I'm not justifying Nnamdi Kanu but we should stand against a govt that wants to twist the law as it suits him to pursue its enemies.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by chudyboy05(m): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Rose2014:
Ngeneukwenu must not hear this o bikonu umunnem cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

She will likely die tonight due to H.bp and may she never see any good in her life cos she never appreciated any good arrangements for the future which is here.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
This news just made me laugh out loud;I just remembered rule 9 as amended by Seun.

Seun,you have to ban the MOD that moved this news to FP or you better place a life ban on yourself because rule 9 has been violated by you guys.
Bringing such news is synonimous to promoting Biafra.

Meanwhile,one good indivisible Nigeria where justice,fairness,good governance and equity prevails is better than breaking away.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by iykebest1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
*yawns* gud afternoon Seun and mynd44. How is ur day going?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by sabi99(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
no news go sweet pass ds news on nairaland today, nnamdi Kanu bu Odogwu nwoke.......quote me anywhere
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by dozern(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Good news.

I hope he stops preaching hate.

Love & peace is what we need.
[color=#006600][/color]

What message of hate could be more dangerous than that of shekau of Bokoharam who has sworn to kill all Christian and Islamize Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos / See How Tinubu Square Was Remodeled Over The Years (PHOTOS) / Jerry Amilo Mobbed By Fans At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pictures, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.