Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,868 members, 7,876,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Buhari Down With Sickle Cell Amaemia- Kidney, Liver Disease; - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari Down With Sickle Cell Amaemia- Kidney, Liver Disease; (1137 Views)

Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos / 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Down With Sickle Cell Amaemia- Kidney, Liver Disease; by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
From what a Nigerian based in the UK reveal on her Facebook page, it can be inferred that the president is sick and dying of Sickle Cell Anemia and the London Bridge Hospital has recommended a born marrow transplant to save his life. Check the link for details and see for your self.
Nigeria is indeed on a one chance Change. I know it from day one.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=30979

Re: Buhari Down With Sickle Cell Amaemia- Kidney, Liver Disease; by Monalisa185(f): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
hmmmm...be careful
Re: Buhari Down With Sickle Cell Amaemia- Kidney, Liver Disease; by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Monalisa185:
hmmmm...be careful

Have they passed the social media law. Why will I b careful did you not see the link ii quoted.
Re: Buhari Down With Sickle Cell Amaemia- Kidney, Liver Disease; by Nellybii: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
fluxview:

Have they passed the social media law. Why will I b careful did you not see the link ii quoted.

You better be very careful or else thunder will fire that your dirty mind. Olosi. God punish you and your useless thread. Eediot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Down With Sickle Cell Amaemia- Kidney, Liver Disease; by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nellybii:

You better be very careful or else thunder will fire that your dirty mind. Olosi. God punish you and your useless thread. Eediot

Lol. I can see mad dogs in nairaland. Have seen your type a thousand times. You issue no reach any where.

(1) (Reply)

Photo:Robbers Killed After Attacking Police Inspector As He Leaves Bank In Lagos / We Want Justice On Seun Egbegbe. This Is Not His First Time” – Traders (video) / 2 Rapists Stripped Naked & Paraded For 'attacking A 17-year-old Girl' In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.