Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,349 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:57 PM

The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge (26672 Views)

Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police / Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos / The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by OgologoDimkpa: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
No same human should live in this type of dilapidated building embarassed
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by flokii: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nigeria and 'I don't care' attitude..

na some people dey corner the allocated funds o

anything public in Nigeria is nothing to write home about...

mayb na why I dey envy those glorified sec. school pupils
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by Divinehenrich(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Is it human being that is living there or rat?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by charsobodo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Too bad, not good enough for humans...
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by sonnie10: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Do people still accept to serve in Zamfara?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by louis07(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
DINION CAMERAS (BOSCH) IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE,IF U ARE INTERESTED KINDLY CONTACT ME ON E MAIL louisaboh9@gmail.com PLS ONLY RESIDENT IN ABJ

Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by ipreach: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
CHANGE
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by tuoyoojo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Under the sun n in d rain. That is y d roof wants to come off so dat they can really feel d rain and sun
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by mozart1893(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
They look in pristine condition to me...Absolutely lovely, Beautiful, wonderful smiley

YOU NEED PROCOLD ..
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by owumzy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
What?
Is it 'Animal farm'?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by preciousMI1(f): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
only pple from zamfara should serve in zamfara QED
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by slap1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
Not bad...

Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by Topshow4real: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Must I serve my father's land? Why can't I serve my mother's land? #rolls eyes
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by chinexxx(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Under the sun and in the rain, with dedication and selflessness, nigeria is ours nigeria we serve. #Ashamed
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by brownnysugar1: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
I leaved in a worst place during my service year in Guri LGA jigawa state. It was a mud that my Granny's goats will never leave in I saw hell every night with bush animal strolling up and dowm
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by oweman: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nigeria is ours Nigeria we serve!

Am not in anyway surprised at this in the olden days when copers were treated by princess in then Sokoto now Sokoto Zamfra & Kebbi state state they indulge in all kind of vulgar statements abusing daily the people providing for thief needs calling them all everything including animals I was more than sure time will come when thief serviceses will not be in high demand when some will pay for all those misdeeds take example when thedsughther ex vice president was lodged inside government house that did not stop stop the bad mouth even though she was given a Peugeot504 GLairconditioned whatever treatment they get now is good for them .
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by Rhea(f): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
[size=18pt]While the NYSC state director is busying pilfering government funds for their selfish gains. It is about time someone unleashes untold violence on these corrupt entities. About time!!! The judiciary is officially senile and decrepit. About time we brought back firing squad fro robbery and looting public funds [/size]

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by Obinna1074: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Please authorities in charge should refurbish these centres, our graduates deserve nothing but the best. You may shed tears after reading this story, but will definitely learn something- Maintaining Balance: Life and Work...http:///1OAKnoS
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by kelechiodo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nigerians are their worst enemies. Please corpers living there, if the government is not helping matter, what stops you from doing your widow's mite. What stops you from renovating it as part of your CD. Too much i ddon care is really our ban
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by blacknumbia123(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
xpac01:
God!! Are you kidding me. And the inscription of NYSC logo looks ever renewed and maintained.
This is a pure mockery on us the youths sad
I swear, serious mockery. We the youths don't have a say in this country. We are been intimidated by this ppl. It's high time we started doing something about this. NYSC is the closest youth forum to the FG. When we start this revolution I bet you, others will follow. What rubbish!!
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by cee001(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
See dose things wey hang for wall... e b lyk plasma tv
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by Ximonak: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
GurlFriend:
'Under the rain and in the sun' is a line in the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) anthem, and while corp members may sing this anthem without thinking of the meaning too deeply, corp members living in the NYSC Corpers Lodge at Kaura Namoda local government area, Zamfara State are experiencing first what it truly means to serve their fatherland 'under the rain and in the sun'.

Below are disheartening photos of where these young Nigerians are expected to stay for their one year compulsory service

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/photos-of-deplorable-state-of-nysc.html

Yenagoa Ekeki Corps lodge is inside water, wooden bridge is built every where right front to the gate to enter the lodge.

What the state coordinator did was to tell every CDS to that their project for passing out Corps member is to contribute and start filling it.

So tell me where is the money allocated for that place going since nysc camp opened in Bayelsa?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by free2ryhme: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rhea:
[size=18pt]While the NYSC state director is busying pilfering government funds for their selfish gains. It is about time someone unleashes untold violence on these corrupt entities. About time!!! The judiciary is officially senile and decrepit. About time we brought back firing squad fro robbery and looting public funds [/size]

You hide behind social forum and call for a revolution when you yourself is afraid to even take part in one talkless of leading one

You are a nigerian you don't have the guts like Arabs and south africans to start a revolution
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by Sharplogger(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
The inscription on the wall says keep off....B4 nko? grin
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by Rhea(f): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
free2ryhme:

You hide behind social forum and call for a revolution when you yourself is afraid to even take part in one talkless of leading one

You are a nigerian you don't have the guts like Arabs and south africans to start a revolution

Your name speaks for itself. You sound like you are rhyming. So I would assume that is what you are up to. Who's doing the hiding; the one who posted her picture on her profile or the one who has the picture of a phantom beast on his/hers?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by kolmart: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
what all this mallam are doing with allocation receiving from FG?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by cutekhalifa(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'm not surprise
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by free2ryhme: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rhea:

Your name speaks for itself. You sound like you are rhyming. So I would assume that is what you are up to. Who's doing the hiding; the one who posted her picture on her profile or the one who has the picture of a phantom beast on his/hers?

Go trim down and stop talking about revolution
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by profjid(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is underground lodge that accomodate more than 50 corp member! It dishearting to see it state like this posibly becos of our poor maintenance culture
God help our nation
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by ZiggyMr(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Kofa's lodge @bakura is still much better, though I only spent a week then... exactly 4years ago. This Kaura own na eyesore.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmm Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara state The most korrupt governor in Nigeria & the only governor who is still paying 7200 as salary of gl 03/1 worker in his state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi / Bandits Kill Obaje Saidu, Corps Member On His Way To Katsina For Clearance / NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.