Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Relaxer Is Recommended For Guys Keeping Hairstyles - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Relaxer Is Recommended For Guys Keeping Hairstyles (1584 Views)

PHOTOS: Ghana Must Go Boxers For Guys / The Best Relaxer To Use When You Want To Relax Your Hair / Good Hair Relaxer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Relaxer Is Recommended For Guys Keeping Hairstyles by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hay guys what relaxer do you think is more suitable for we guys that are growing a particular hairstyle.

I have tried Ozone which i was not comfortable with.

I also have tried Ebony.which is quite nice,blackens the hair for a while and turns it brown later..mtcheeew..!

I am currently using Beva which relaxes moderately,and is quite suitable to me.
But i want to change to a more preferrable relaxer or a more recommended relaxer for guys.
You can comment the name of the relaxer you are currently using or give a name of any you think is moderate and nice for guys..!
Re: What Relaxer Is Recommended For Guys Keeping Hairstyles by Berry32: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
sorry bro. I went through the exact thing you described and found Beva to be the best out of the three and I've used it ever since. I'm too scared to test other relaxers on my head anymore. have you found anything better so far?

(1) (Reply)

She Need To Learn How To Treat Customers / Soluble Material Contents / Ladies And Gents....its The Seaeson Once More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.