Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,694 members, 7,926,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

Please Help A Confuse Guy (please He Need Ur Help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Confuse Guy (please He Need Ur Help) (856 Views)

Help A Confuse Broda / Help!!! The Pain Of A Confuse Beautiful Lady, "True Life Story. / Nairalanders Please Advice A Confuse Guy Who Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Confuse Guy (please He Need Ur Help) by CChine(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bro X has been a great friend and a caring brother, even though we are not related.. He has been a great adviser to my elder brother. Now he is in a very bad state.

In 2008 to be precise, he graduated from the university (second class lower). During his NYSC he met a beautiful, kind and caring lady. They serve in the same school and live in the same building.

During this period, this beautiful lady has been of great help to Bro X financial and they were dating. (I kn what u guys are thinking,,,,, why will she be of great help to a guy financially, when they both earn the same salary). Bro X. mum is a cripple and he gat no father, so most of his earning goes to the mum and his junior brother in a state polytechnic.

A year later after his NYSC, God smile on Bro X and he got a good job. Within Three years he got two cars and he is presently building a beautiful house in Ibadan.

But something disastrous happened two days ago, He proposed to the beautiful lady that has been his backbone since his NYSC year till present (I will say till present, because dis lady has been his adviser and a golden pen in the front pocket) AND THE LADY REJECT THE PROPOSER without any reason.

My bro is in a big mess now. He is confuse..... And the lady is not asking anything.

Pls advice him. He needs urgent help now.
Re: Please Help A Confuse Guy (please He Need Ur Help) by iceberylin(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bros X grin

Maybe he needs to propose in a more romantic manner so SisX can brag about it..

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Confuse Guy (please He Need Ur Help) by obiorathesubtle: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hehe.. She don dy collect protein from another Nigga...

grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confuse Guy (please He Need Ur Help) by Cholls(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
My brother am coming.
Re: Please Help A Confuse Guy (please He Need Ur Help) by Abortions: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
cheesycheesy:DPerhaps sis X doesn't see bro X as her husband in the nearest future...Eyaa
Re: Please Help A Confuse Guy (please He Need Ur Help) by CChine(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Abortions:
cheesycheesy:DPerhaps sis X doesn't see bro X as her husband in the nearest future...Eyaa
how can a lady date a guy she didn't see as her husband in future for 3year?
Re: Please Help A Confuse Guy (please He Need Ur Help) by CChine(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
iceberylin:
Bros X grin

Maybe he needs to propose in a more romantic manner so SisX can brag about it..
bro u propose to a girl in one of the best restaurant in d town. Haba! What else do u want the guy to do?
Re: Please Help A Confuse Guy (please He Need Ur Help) by cruzita(f): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
grin you have been friend-zoned
Re: Please Help A Confuse Guy (please He Need Ur Help) by iceberylin(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
CChine:
bro u propose to a girl in one of the best restaurant in d town. Haba! What else do u want the guy to do?

Use military men....
Re: Please Help A Confuse Guy (please He Need Ur Help) by Adasun(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sister z nd bro x may had nt been love just sympathy
Re: Please Help A Confuse Guy (please He Need Ur Help) by firstking01(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
If a gal u 've been dating turns dwn ur prposal for no tangible reason, brother, move on and dnt look backsad...cus ur nt supposed to beg her for it, seeing wat u guys passed tru.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just Confused With Dis Total Body Massage (from A Closed Friend) / How I Broke Up With My Gf Using Justin Beiber Song. / Please Is It A Crime To Kiss Ur Boo In Public???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.