Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:56 AM

The Single Fastest Solution To Increase Value Of Naira Against Dollar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Single Fastest Solution To Increase Value Of Naira Against Dollar (1163 Views)

Naira Dips Against Dollar / Naira Appreciates Against Dollar / Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Single Fastest Solution To Increase Value Of Naira Against Dollar by bettercreature(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
The single fasted solution to increase the value of naira against dollar is to pump dollar back into Nigerias Economy,this problem actually started the moment Nigeria banks stopped paying out dollar for western union and money gram transactions,it got worse the moment the moment they brought up another policy stopping bank from accepting and paying out dollars to Domiciliary account owner,we all know that actual inter bank rate is still 199naira per dollar,why the government can't simply do us a favour and pump dollar into the circulation to ease off the pressure on naira and to stop speculations,i heard this policy actually came into existence because of reduction in Nigerias dollar reserve but still i dont see much senses in all Emefele's polices since he became the CBN Governor beside i dont think we can compare our economy with those asians countries who succesffully phased out dollar
Re: The Single Fastest Solution To Increase Value Of Naira Against Dollar by amtaken(f): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
They succeeded in making dollar a scarce commodity, thus increasingly the value
Re: The Single Fastest Solution To Increase Value Of Naira Against Dollar by gists: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sho ro ni yeh
na talk be that?
Re: The Single Fastest Solution To Increase Value Of Naira Against Dollar by wesley80(m): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
The only problem is that there's NO DOLLAR to be pumped into the economy. So you were saying...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Starting A Business That Will Succeed / How I Was Cheated By Zenith Bank ATM At Ojodu / Cargo Buses For Transport Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.