Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Tranferring Money From Naija Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tranferring Money From Naija Bank (408 Views)

Calling Paypal From Naija, For US Paypal Only free / Please How Can I Pay To Uk Bank Account From Naija / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tranferring Money From Naija Bank by sdaramola(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Good day, I just came to the US and don't have a bank acct yet. Can I buy money order using my GTB ATM card from WalMart and pay into my fiancée's bank acct here?

Thank you.
Re: Tranferring Money From Naija Bank by arbitrage: 1:57am On Dec 18, 2015
sdaramola:
Good day, I just came to the US and don't have a bank acct yet. Can I buy money order using my GTB ATM card from WalMart and pay into my fiancée's bank acct here?

Thank you.
Why dont you want to use your ATM card there whenever you need fund? Is the Walmart money order better than Western Union and why do you need either to spend money over there? You can withdraw from ATM and deposit cash in your bank there, I think.

(1) (Reply)

FG To Sell Eurobond In Early 2016 To Plug Budget / Promotional T-shirts / Experienced Entrepreneurs In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.