Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,879 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies (51710 Views)

Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos / Ritual Killers Release Lady Five Days After Kidnap (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by hardbody: 5:30am On Dec 18, 2015
ijustdey:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/ritual-killers-one-chance-operators-devise-new-strategies/

So what has happened to the others in the custody of the cultists. Why not take the man as a lead to take the police to the den? Sadly I believe neither the man nor the police.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Mpanyi: 5:49am On Dec 18, 2015
damton:
It's just happens that God has not signed that he be dead by then.

In Nigeria, one should be grateful for his existence.

because the heart of Men is desperately wicked.
What do you mean? There is power in the name 'Jesus' from the right mouth. That power saved the man. Nothing can vitiate the fact.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Bezkemi: 5:59am On Dec 18, 2015
dis story sounds too fantabulous. if he found his way out, y can't he lead police or the media there and expose the so-called ritual killers.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by summerflame(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2015
general shepherd of the fools
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by jedyjedy(m): 6:21am On Dec 18, 2015
I have only one thing to say. May thunder fire the PRO for his I don't care attitude.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by nikz(f): 6:24am On Dec 18, 2015
What stupid fact does the police need? How can one trace where he was taken to when the abductors either blindfold or put them in a bus that isn't ventilated? Thank God for that man's life but the others nko? It's well. Jesus saves
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by toprealman: 6:36am On Dec 18, 2015
the draine:
That PRO's statement just made me sick. Like Wtf?! You complained of the victims not bringing 'facts' to 'buttress' their claim, and you're also saying 'they don't come to report that they'd rather go to church or media.' What kind of people are these for christ sake! We just have to thank God for his protection in this evil world.
The fact will be presented when his wife and kids are kidnapped. Karma no de look face....no worries.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by tunshe: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2015
Activa:

I also doubt it.

He boarded an inter-state bus from Mowe to Redeemed.

The young boy who protested was shot dead.

The woman who struggled was wounded several times.

The only man who shouted 'Jesus' was saved.

All of them shouted for help when then saw the police.

They were transferred unclad to a waiting bus at Ogere.

With the state of the road, can you speed from Mowe to Redeemed?

The man who assisted the 'praying' man abandoned his gang for one hour to accompany him.

This story was written by someone to promote something. Can you guess the
something?

Thanks jare.....lots of gullible kids on nairaland. That's why 419 keep selling fufu to them as smartphones at the computer village.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by KelvinC1(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:
These policemen are something else.. undecided

There's power in the name of Jesus Christ! cool
winner's by SPEAKERS
and not by STICKERS
I LOVE YOU (agape)
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Cutehector(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2015
And did she call the poilice to help rescue the others when she escaped?
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by MzPecs(f): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2015
KelvinC1:

winner's by SPEAKERS
and not by STICKERS
I LOVE YOU (agape)
I love u too! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by ALAYORMII: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2015
femmyd40:
Nairalanders take Dis free offer Trusted working Is a gift

Do you have common sense at all??

Do people still fall for this ur senseless scam
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by ZUBY77(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2015
I don't believe this crap.
Primitive rubbish.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Skmoda360(m): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2015
braine:
That PRO's statement just made me sick. Like Wtf?! You complained of the victims not bringing 'facts' to 'buttress' their claim, and you're also saying 'they don't come to report that they'd rather go to church or media.' What kind of people are these for christ sake! We just have to thank God for his protection in this evil world.
i have this 1st hand hatred for Police cuz they are too fake for me. they don't worth to be called security personnel.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by mymadam(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:
...There's power in the name of Jesus Christ! cool

True, very true!
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by lexyclasy: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2015
braine:
Police are right in some point....why cant you take police to that their den so that police combine team can reap them off
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by MzPecs(f): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2015
mymadam:

True, very true!
smiley
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by emmadaji: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2015
This is serrious, may God almighty protect us from
all this evil men, we shall never be sacrifice in Jesus
name.

AMEN
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by MISSNORA(f): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Lacomus:
End time indeed !
mma abasi idiok eyen
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by KelvinC1(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

I love u too! smiley
stay unFATHOMABLY blessed
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by duality(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2015
Tomorrow they will come out with ill gotten wealth, and some people will say " HARD WORK PAYS"

I don't know what exactly is hard work in Nigeria.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by MzPecs(f): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2015
KelvinC1:

stay unFATHOMABLY blessed
Hmmmm..
You too! smiley
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Meritocracy: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2015
The black devil has spoken that fifteen cases were reported and non was true. Meanwhile he wanted others to come and report what you claim to be untrue without investigation. Please what evidence do you want from victims of a kidnappers than the story.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by tefund(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2015
in the jungle of lagos hundreeds of people dissapear without trace every day....why is the business booming?because people are buying.who buys them?Biz men,politician,occultist
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by tefund(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2015
in the jungle of lagos hundreeds of people dissapear without trace
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by CioAngels(f): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2015
Thank God for you. What evidence does the police want from someone who escaped from kidnapper's den. Ok, cutlass, gun, charm bath, stick wound is the fact they want, meanwhile, if they see someone like that they will tag innocent citizen arm robber becos they have no time to do their job the way it should be done. Muyiwa, please tell nigerians what evidence you want from someone that escaped from kidnappers enclave. Police will always deny no knowledge of happenings around them even when they are the ones that commited the crime.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by alaskido(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2015
MR PPRO, YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE THE NEXT TO BE KIDNAPPED AND THEY YOU WILL BELIEVE.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2015
Decker:

Are you high on expired weed? Must you always turn everything into a tribal war and an avenue to cause trouble? This is a delicate issue and instead of you to treat it as one, you chose to display just how silly you are.

How does this post relate to Biafrans? Didn't you read the post? The abduction occurred in Ogun state. What's the correlation between Ogun state and Biafrans?

Don't mind all these children on Nairaland that just got a small phone and think they can type anything
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Billygee2u: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2015
braine:
police are partners with ritualists.
they only act when their family members are concerned.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Billygee2u: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2015
alaskido:
MR PPRO, YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE THE NEXT TO BE KIDNAPPED AND THEY YOU WILL BELIEVE.
he already know and believed ,but shy away from his responsibility because they are not his family people.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by texazzpete(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2015
braine:

The PRO is 100% right, and you should be ashamed of yourself for complaining this way.
Anyone who is kidnapped like this MUST report to the Police afterwards. There were other victims, if his story is true, and prompt action and rigorous debriefing could help others.

most of these stories are lied told to gullible church members for thanksgiving. It usually ends with the 'victim' calling the name of Jesus and the previously merciless killers being strangely reluctant to stop it with a well-timed slap. See this story where the man claimed a hardened killer 'allowed him to escape' because of pity! How implausible!

The police PRO is even mild. In his shoes, I would have arrested the elder for obstruction...in the small chance his story was correct, sneaking back into town may have cost the other captives their own small chance of escape.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by texazzpete(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2015
Activa:

I also doubt it.

He boarded an inter-state bus from Mowe to Redeemed.

The young boy who protested was shot dead.

The woman who struggled was wounded several times.

The only man who shouted 'Jesus' was saved.

All of them shouted for help when then saw the police.

They were transferred unclad to a waiting bus at Ogere.

With the state of the road, can you speed from Mowe to Redeemed?

The man who assisted the 'praying' man abandoned his gang for one hour to accompany him.

This story was written by someone to promote something. Can you guess the something?

I too find this story extremely difficult to believe. No doubt very appealing to the gullible folks in churches and on Nairaland, but it seems illogical.

Also, The Nigerian Police may be many things, but most of them show zero tolerance to ritual killings.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos / FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo) / Notorious Kwara Cultist Ojulari Caught At APC Rally With 2 Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.