Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

She Wants To Know If It's Safe To Reveal All About Herself To Her New Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Know If It's Safe To Reveal All About Herself To Her New Love (914 Views)

Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Know If It's Safe To Reveal All About Herself To Her New Love by Jayboi(m): 3:49am On Dec 18, 2015
Hi friends. There's this lady friend of mine who came for an advice and I felt I should share for the benefit of others alike.
Her story goes thus. she has killer looks that make every guy want to chat her up. her voice just like that of a nightingale whenever she sings (she belongs to the church choir) and a very industrious and down to heart lady.
But. there's this scar she has of a burns from hot water that poured on her when she was a kid. in fact, she had to under go a major surgery to make it look a lot better. even her roommates at some point had to hold their breath sometimes they stumble to see her naked and gasp their breath to tell how serious the scar is. the scar is located around her thighs and buttocks.
Now the problem is she just met a great guy who really has fallen greatly for her. she adores him too and both have started a relationship and she's scared. Its a godly affair anyway but she doesn't know if it's proper to let him know about her or when she should tell him. To say the truth, he's also an handsome guy but she loves him for his hard working and selfless personalities.
All positive advice are welcome.
Re: She Wants To Know If It's Safe To Reveal All About Herself To Her New Love by greatnaija01: 4:13am On Dec 18, 2015
Jayboi:
Hi friends. There's this lady friend of mine who came for an advice and I felt I should share for the benefit of others alike.
Her story goes thus. she has killer looks that make every guy want to chat her up. her voice just like that of a nightingale whenever she sings (she belongs to the church choir) and a very industrious and down to heart lady.
But. there's this scar she has of a burns from hot water that poured on her when she was a kid. in fact, she had to under go a major surgery to make it look a lot better. even her roommates at some point had to hold their breath sometimes they stumble to see her naked and gasp their breath to tell how serious the scar is. the scar is located around her thighs and buttocks.
Now the problem is she just met a great guy who really has fallen greatly for her. she adores him too and both have started a relationship and she's scared. Its a godly affair anyway but she doesn't know if it's proper to let him know about her or when she should tell him. To say the truth, he's also an handsome guy but she loves him for his hard working and selfless personalities.

guyyyyyyyy man, see if its a godly affair why ask SAINTS n SINNERS on NL.... y nt ask GOD.... and its not a matter to throw around for discussion, the last i checked relationships are not meant to have THIRD PARTIES...NL is MULTIPARTY O.. guy na wa for u two o... u dey FRIENDZONE..... lols... so to be candid... NL is not GOD.... i hate it when ppl be coming up here seeking answers only GOD should give..... be wise
Re: She Wants To Know If It's Safe To Reveal All About Herself To Her New Love by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 18, 2015
Let God take control
Re: She Wants To Know If It's Safe To Reveal All About Herself To Her New Love by kilokeys(m): 5:44am On Dec 18, 2015
U have to tell him...

Honey, I have a very bad scar (.... Full tori...)

If he isn't okay with it... Break up and move on

There are some of us that know what being in the real world is all about..

U just might meet some dudes with a great sense of humor that'll say....
It's alright if the honeypot isn't sealed shut?

And it becomes all easy
Re: She Wants To Know If It's Safe To Reveal All About Herself To Her New Love by Cutehector(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2015
Honey i want to show u something

Removes cloth before him and shows him her unclothedness

Wait for him to speak!
Re: She Wants To Know If It's Safe To Reveal All About Herself To Her New Love by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2015
Jayboi:

I was expecting you to say she belongs to Alumni of great OLOSHO FEDERATION OF NIGERIA.
Re: She Wants To Know If It's Safe To Reveal All About Herself To Her New Love by AfroKnight: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2015
Since they are likely to get married, I believe she should tell him. She must also let him know that it's a really gross scar and shouldn't judge him if he bolts.
Re: She Wants To Know If It's Safe To Reveal All About Herself To Her New Love by Jayboi(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2015
greatnaija01:

guyyyyyyyy man, see if its a godly affair why ask SAINTS n SINNERS on NL.... y nt ask GOD.... and its not a matter to throw around for discussion, the last i checked relationships are not meant to have THIRD PARTIES...NL is MULTIPARTY O.. guy na wa for u two o... u dey FRIENDZONE..... lols... so to be candid... NL is not GOD.... i hate it when ppl be coming up here seeking answers only GOD should give..... be wise
I bring it here so pple alike can learn and pick something and she's like a sister to me. I av known her since child hood and watched her grow.
Re: She Wants To Know If It's Safe To Reveal All About Herself To Her New Love by greatnaija01: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2015
Jayboi:

I bring it here so pple alike can learn and pick something and she's like a sister to me. I av known her since child hood and watched her grow.

GUYYYYY FORGET THAT THING, PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN THAT ONLY GOD HAS THE ANSWERS AND THE VOICE OF PEOPLE AINT THE VOICE OF GOD

(1) (Reply)

True Facts / PHOTO: When You Pay 50k For Asoebi / She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.