Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,306 members, 7,925,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

How You Can Start A Profitable Business Wrapping Chair Buttons With Just N10,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Start A Profitable Business Wrapping Chair Buttons With Just N10,000 (754 Views)

Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Start A Profitable Business Wrapping Chair Buttons With Just N10,000 by prosutos123: 6:26am On Dec 18, 2015
My name is Utobivbi Prosper, founder of Nairaup.com. I will be sharing with you on how you can make money from printing of buttons used for chair furniture.

Due to the present situation of the country, you will strongly agree with me that there are no much white collar jobs around and the situation is getting worse by the day that even graduates cannot find good and befitting jobs to cater for their needs. Nevertheless, all hope is not lost as there are other things you can be doing that will fetch you more money even if you do not have a job presently, one of those is learning how to wrap chair buttons.

Chair buttons comes in different sizes but the size mostly used is size '30' which is displayed below.

To get started, you will first need to have the machine and the dice for doing the buttons. You can get both the machine and the dice for as little as N5,000(contact me for details about the price). A wooden stand for the machine is also required, this you can meet any capital nearest to you to fix.

HOW MUCH AM I EXPECTED TO MAKE FROM THIS BUSINESS?

The amount of money you can make from this business on daily basis varies based on individual capacity and location. All things being equal, you can be assured of making at least N5,000 to N10,000 in a day based on the effort you put into the business and other factors.

WHAT IS THE COST OF BUYING THE BUTTONS?

The unwrapped buttons are usually not costly as only one of it cost about N2.00 which you can use to wrap buttons of N10 to N20 each.

Some of the factors you also need to consider to be successful in this business is location. It is recommended that you situate the business close to Furniture workshops and tailoring shops because they are the ones that need this Chair buttons the most.

For more information and tips on how you can profit from this business, feel free to contact me at prosutos@gmail.com.

http://www.nairaup.com/2015/12/how-you-can-start-profitable-business.html#more

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Business Wrapping Chair Buttons With Just N10,000 by Trunaijian: 6:28am On Dec 18, 2015
There is no below. OP pls repost.

(1) (Reply)

If You Know About Toyin Elumelu / Loan Opportunity For Serious Minded People. / Boi Initiates YES Programme To Instil Entrepreneurship In Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.