Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) (1411 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by balash(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2015
CULLED FROM LAILA'S BLOG

"This happened live and direct in my church.
There is this woman in her 40s who usually sits at the pastor's office. I noticed she behaves like someone undergoing mental deliverance. I remember few times when church prayer warriors organize special prayers for her.
She was healed yesterday and our pastor was happy. I am very close to the pastor. When we were together, in his happy mood he told me what happened to the woman.

The woman was a Deeper Life member (this is not intended to paint any set of people bad. This is a real life story. I have to state out all the facts. Apologies to Deeper Life Christians).
She met her man in the same church. They were both virgins based on their Christian values - No sex before wedding.

After wedding, she expected the man to start making moves, nothing was happening. The husband is like a serving junior pastor in the church.

She started making the moves. And whenever she does, the man was always giving excuses.
"I will minister today, I have to prepare my sermon notes"
"Its a prayer night...I want to be clean before God"
"Blah blah"
The woman could not longer take it. One day, she closed the door, forced herself on him, brought out his pinis, tried to arouse it, nothing happened.

That was when the woman started asking questions. After a lengthy argument, he confessed that he is impotent. And he has been keeping it a secret from his wife (A pastor for that matter).

This lady is core believer (You know deeper Life people na). She decided to stay. No divorce in Christianity. Once you swore an oath on the alter, you are in it for life. Based on her own believe ooooooo. Not mine. Because some churches may not divorce, but separation is allowed especially when they are endangering their own lives through fights and others.

She stayed in the marriage for 20 years. Her younger sister who got married after her now has 3 kids. She is still single and a virgin.
Her ability to bear all this tribulation started running down. She started having mental issues.

The first one happened, when her sister was celebrating her daughter's birthday. They had a little disagreement and she scattered the whole party. When they called family meeting to settle the issue was when she busted out and told her people "Can you Imagine, I am still a virgin". It was like film trick to the family.

Ever since then, she will be walking on the street, talking alone. If you ask her a question, she will be saying something else.

To cut the story short, someone brought her to our church. Where she has been undergoing reform. My pastor summoned her husband. As pastor to pastor. He told him "You are a wicked human being". "You have sinned against man, and God". Its true you have a problem. You are a pastor, spill your problem out, let the world help you. You kept it secret and even subjected your woman to a marital bondage for years. You have wasted her life. Where do you want her to start from?

The genesis of this no sex before marriage. I am not supporting anyone to engage in premarital sex, however, you need to find a way to know your partner during courtship.

Its either you marry an impotent or a sexomaniac. I remember a man that have sex with his wife 8 times a day. Whenever he is coming back from work, his wife will be crying."

www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/no-sex-before-marriage-is-it-advisable.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2015
I did not read your epistle but to answer your question, it's not advisable to have sex before marriage. It's not right.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by obiorathesubtle: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2015
Which kyn Long thread be this??
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2015
Strahovski:
I did not read your epistle but to answer your question, it's not advisable to have sex before marriage. It's not right.

Why is it not advisable? Why isn't it right?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by jamex93(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2015
this dey really happen sha
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2015
Decker:

Why is it not advisable? Why isn't it right?

It is against the will of God sad

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by Khd95(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2015
Old story,this made fp somtime agocry
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2015
Mtchewwwwww.........
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by Blizzy9ja: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Yea we all agree it is not right but about 80% of the problems in marriages today are due to sexual compatibility... If you don't correct it before marriage u are screwed for life... Advice urself
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by obinnashady(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Strahovski:
read it b4 u decide inconclusively like inec

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by balash(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2015
Strahovski:

How do u cope in sch if you can't read?? Lol

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2015
Strahovski:

Is that a valid reason? The will of God that you are implying is actually the doctrines of the new testament Christianity. And the doctrines where inscribed in the letters that Apostle paul wrote when he was held captive.

Paul was writing to these people and instructing them according to their cultures and traditions they they had at that time.

Now we live in the modern world, not in medieval times. Don't you think it's unwise to still cling to such ancient jewish practices, knowing fully well it's consequences in the later run?
I mean, the world we live in today is fast paced and lots of things happen and the isuue of marriage isn't one to be dealt with lightly.
In choosing the person you are going to marry, you have to be sure that you are compatible with that person in every area so you won't end up having issues and regretting your decision to marry that person.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by gunners160(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2015
Hmm,A food 4 thought.That is why I love men of 21st century THEY ALWAYS LOVE TO SAMPLE D PRODUCT B4 BUYING IT. .
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by gunners160(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Which kyn Long thread be this??
u beta read ham b4 u go cum Nl to start seeking 4 advice. Prevention is better than cure..
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by obiorathesubtle: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2015
gunners160:
u beta read ham b4 u go cum Nl to start seeking 4 advice. Prevention is better than cure..
undecided the last thing I go do for this world na to come NL dy find help.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by Emac34: 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
story for the gods
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by skyfullofstars(f): 3:24am On Dec 22, 2015
Strahovski:

It's also against the will of God to call people ugly.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is It Advisable ( True Life Story) by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 22, 2015
skyfullofstars:

It's also against the will of God to call people ugly.

What concerns your comment with my post that you quoted and with the topic?

Stalking me from the other thread undecided

Mofo!

(1) (Reply)

Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective / Please Forgive Me For Posting This In This Section. / Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.