Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,206 members, 7,939,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. (6410 Views)

Biafra Not Threat To Nigeria—obj / Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by oyinkinola: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Should iran attack nigeria, it's likely on two fronts: 1. our military installations, then our main economics resources ...oil installations, but all the two will torch nigeria allies e g the western world and america. On the other hand nigerian is the biggest christian followers in africa and also the biggest muslim and suuni follower as well, by so doing, the israel might involve directly or indirectly in the war, why arab saudi will back nigeria as her allies, then iran might have taken what is bigger than her! because iran know that ally between saudi and israel is not formed on no other nation! so I think nigerian need not to be panic much but to be patriot!

1 Like

Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
gboss4sure:
There wont be a war between iran and nigeria, however in the possibility of a war, iran will decimate nigeria within hours, who is going to defend nigeria? is it the military that runs from boko haram?

However Iran might engage Nigeria government in cyber warfare and terror attacks which will be very very ugly.
this is not possible! Believe me Iran is a very responsible govt! 4get about all these media propaganda targeting iran! Iran will never militarily engage Nig over shite issue!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
oyinkinola:
Should iran attack nigeria, it's likely on two fronts: 1. our military installations, then our main economics resources ...oil installations, but all the two will torch nigeria allies e g the western world and america. On the other hand nigerian is the biggest christian followers in africa and also the biggest muslim and suuni follower as well, by so doing, the israel might involve directly or indirectly in the war, why arab saudi will back nigeria as her allies, then iran might have taken what is bigger than her! because iran know that ally between saudi and israel is not formed on no other nation! so I think nigerian need not to be panic much but to be patriot!
.. There is a difference between allies and partners. Nigeria is not an ally to America. Rather we are partners. According to them the said we are one of their special partner in Africa. Purely because of trade volumes and other economic corporation. American ally in Africa is only Egypt. They where considering making Nigeria a military ally until we rejected the AFRICOM proposal.
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by mekonglobal(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Iran should attack Isreal first before attacking Nigeria, they re just jelous of our oil and hv been looking for a way to destroy it inorder to boost their selling power...But God pass them and i also pity Nigeria sha, if only our past leaders hv been wise enough to equip our military to international standard, will Iran be talking all dis rubbish?
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by Fash20: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Where my ghana must go I dey go somalia.it would be total annihilation.
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by GenIgrigi: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Chubhie:
I wish to use this medium to appeal to our iranian brothers to simmer down cos we the masses are ready to hand over our commander in chief PMB and his bulldog burantashi. It will be suicidal to face iran in battle.

**grins** I agree with you. We'll hunt them down and offer them to the Iranians with thanks, to save our humankind, if need be. **grins**

1 Like

Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by adexdon(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
ogaju ju
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by Ebiniz(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nigerians we need to wakeup this could be our only chance hope!!!--------#THE U.N.A.R#[url][/url]https://www.nairaland.com/2805930/u.n.a.r-could-solution-nigeria-pics

Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by Mcbussy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
GBADEYZ:
If this comparison is true then we have no chance of winning

Story...compare US and Vietnam during d Vietnam War.... Who got tired in the end?

It's one thing to have the funds and military might, it's another thing to beat sum1 on his own turf.
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by Kirigidi(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
gboss4sure:
There wont be a war between iran and nigeria, however in the possibility of a war, iran will decimate nigeria within hours, who is going to defend nigeria? is it the military that runs from boko haram?

However Iran might engage Nigeria government in cyber warfare and terror attacks which will be very very ugly.
To b frank wit ourselvs, d Nigerian Armed Forces had bin bastardizd nd under-equiped ova d years due to corrupt leadership. As it is now, Nigeria don't hav d military capability to witstand any war wit a country like Iran. Even in Africa here, countries like South-Africa, Algeria, Egypt, Morrocco, Ethiopia, hav far stronger nd better equiped military forces than Nigeria. It is funny dat som Nigerians mistake contributn of troops for peace-keep missions unda d UN, AU nd ECOWAS as evidence of military strength, which is not true. D Federal Govt needs to urgently revamp nd equip d military wit latest weapons nd training to meet up wit modern challenges.
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by Chubhie: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins** I agree with you. We'll hunt them down and offer them to the Iranians with thanks, to save our humankind, if need be. **grins**

We shall hunt them down and won't offer them an escape route.
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by BelieveThat: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Akathriel:

You already know wetin I wan do with his neck. Buhari has not bought those weapons due to lack of funds.

GEJ on the other hand was in a better position to have procured those weapons & secure Nigeria from external aggressions when crude was being sold for over $110 per barrel but instead, he chose, along with his cronies to misappropriate those funds, thereby subjecting us to our present National quagmire.

Funny you. And What's OBJ'S excuse? angry undecided
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by Favparis(f): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Chubhie:
I wish to use this medium to appeal to our iranian brothers to simmer down cos we the masses are ready to hand over our commander in chief PMB and his bulldog burantashi. It will be suicidal to face iran in battle.

Oga Abeg Na cheesy
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by Chubhie: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Favparis:

Oga Abeg Na cheesy
It is for the Greater Good Milady.
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by cronsberg: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op. Forget all this your long analysis, in a real war situation, iran will bring nigeria to its knees within one day. I hope you know that when nigeria was busy buying AK 47s and sencond hand helicopters, iran was busy manufacturing long range ballistic missiles, S-300 anti aircraft missiles, submarines, Modern jet fighters(not the 1970s type that nigeria has), e.t.c e.t.c And do you know another thing about the iranian shia's? If their country is in a war, millions of them enlist in the army, other millions go the frontline and just run towards the enemy soldiers in an attempt to kill the enemy with bare hands and commit some kind of nationallistic suicide like the kamikazis of Japan. And to your suggestion that nigerians will have to rally round the troops and government, i can assure you that I personally will not rally behind any damn government. Did the government rally round me when i was busy looking for a common job for five years now? did the government rally round me when i attempted to start more than three businesses all of which failed? Forget jor. They start a war with iran, i sneak out of the country and go somewhere to live in peace. One thing i come to learn the hard way is that in this life as a grown up, i am definitely on my own, even people that used to care about your situation just dont care anymore. So i would rather rally round myself and be involved in personal persuit of happiness

1 Like

Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by chinae(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Point of action: Nigeria population is about 1,100,000 subtracting 60,000,000 Biafrans.

Do the needful ASAP.
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by rodhy(f): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
dz is serious
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
chinae:
Point of action: Nigeria population is about 1,100,000 subtracting 60,000,000 Biafrans.

Do the needful ASAP.
Lol
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 19, 2015
KUNU thread.

MUMU thread.
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by jidxin(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Guy pls make ur research very well ur analysis are wrong at least nigeria has one or two submarines
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2015
jidxin:
Guy pls make ur research very well ur analysis are wrong at least nigeria has one or two submarines

Kai! Oga - who dash monkey banana?
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by jidxin(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2015
Akathriel:

Kai! Oga - who dash monkey banana?
during jonathan regime we bought 1
Re: Iran Declare War 0n Nigeria Not Threat. by jidxin(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2015
chinae:

Do the needful ASAP.
60 million wat? Walahi dz guy,no,sabi maths

(1) (2) (Reply)

#ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family / Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off / Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.