Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,002 members, 7,912,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

You Think It's Pleasure?hear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Think It's Pleasure?hear (470 Views)

Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) / The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Think It's Pleasure?hear by urchmail2015(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2015
Fornication is a menace that has eaten deep into the heart of this world. It has widely been accepted as a way of life, a routine, and a must do amongst inhabitants of this world. Sexual immorality is now the order of the day. People engage in sexual relationships anyhow. Yes sex is fun, it brings pleasure, but it wasn't instituted to be done out of wedlock. God ordained sex for the husband and wife and not for some bae and boo. Relationships are now been built on sexual immorality. Guys now practically hustle to woo a girl just to sleep with her,
girls now flaunt theirselves[color=#000000][/color] around to be laid., before I finish just this statement, close to a hundred girls must have taken abortion pills.sex before marriage has no gain attached to it, the raw truth about sex is that it’s a covenant, once a guy meet with a girl in sex, they become one flesh and the flesh is blood; they come into a covenant sealed by blood. If you have been bragging about losing count of the number of times you have had sexual intercourse, then you have been bragging of losing count of the blood covenants you have entered into. Like we all know, once the blood of a HIV patient is transfused into the blood of a healthy person, that person automatically becomes a carrier, same thing is applicable in blood covenants, once you go into it with bae and boo or probably a one night stand, a blood transfusion is carried out, it is spiritual( take note); Such persons’ problem becomes yours, their worries, their pains, see let me tell you; what happens behind closed doors in five to ten minutes transcends just intercourse, it goes beyond; be careful, take heed lest you fall. This is why you have to share your body with your husband or your wife. In our contemporary world today, fornication is now a boastful thing, with people painting it all kinds of name, making it look appropriate, it isn’t. Fornication is a sinful trend, it doesn’t denote maturity, it rather demotes destiny. Be careful. If you must sleep with her marry her, If he must sleep with you let him marry you first, ever wondered why things turn upside down whenever you engage in pre-marital sexual relationships, well that’s the devil in it, he only wants to kill, to steal and to destroy, he always presents mouthwatering things so as to destroy. Ask yourself this, ever felt proud after that five minutes or ten minutes? if you say yes, did you spend that time in the open? Why did you have to do it behind closed doors if you are proud of it? If you were on it and someone walks in on you, what will your reaction be like? He doesn’t love you when he ask for sex before marriage, she doesn’t either. Sex can never be love. You know everything that God is against is from the devil just like fornication. The bottom line is that if you aren't married and you are engaging in sexual relationships, you are committing the sin of fornication. God Himself said we should flee fornication, for Him to have said it means it has no benefit. You yourself look at it thoroughly, what has fornication ever brought your way? You might say pleasure; what else? Absolutely nothing, fornication has done more harm than any good; you might be fooled to think it brings pleasure, but it doesn’t give pleasure. Sex after marriage is the only fulfilling form of sexual relationship, because here you have nothing to worry about, you don’t worry about taking in, you don’t worry about sexually transmitted diseases because of course you guys did the necessary tests before marriage and you have been faithful to each other ever since, unless you have been committing a much graver sin called adultery. HIV, staphylococcus, gonorrhea, syphilis, are just a few of the diseases you can catch because of fornication. Fornication like I said earlier begets abortion. You are eighteen doesn’t give you the audacity to start sleeping around. And you my dear staying with a guy that is yet to marry you, I feel for you, he will so mess you up and dump you, probably with a child and go marry an untouched girl, and to you mr.casanova,I pity you, you have to give your life to Christ to break all those blood covenants. And to you homosexuals, hiding in the guise of human rights, what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah awaits you .A word is enough for the wise. Remember it’s not called dating it is called fornication. GROW UP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Think It's Pleasure?hear by iceberylin(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2015
Is the writer a Virgin undecided
Re: You Think It's Pleasure?hear by MzPecs(f): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2015
Too congested!
Re: You Think It's Pleasure?hear by obiorathesubtle: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2015
undecided buhari fit use this post sew 2 agbada.
Re: You Think It's Pleasure?hear by jamex93(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2015
dem no go listen now o
Re: You Think It's Pleasure?hear by Emac34: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2015
Hw I wish u av sumtin doing
Maka y

(1) (Reply)

Any Information / Hilarious Picture Of A Grown Up Man And A Father Christmas LOL / Cross Road For A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.