Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,942 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Now Our Hero – APGA Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Now Our Hero – APGA Chieftain (1677 Views)

Biafra: Why Igbo People Can Be Identified As Proper Fools – APGA Chieftain / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Now Our Hero – APGA Chieftain by james078: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is now our hero – APGA chieftainBy Ameh Comrade Godwin on December 18, 2015@dailypostngr
Subscribe free to Daily Post Newsletter

Email Address

Elder statesman and Igbo leader, Chief Rommy Ezeonwuka has hailed the release from detention of Nnamdi Kanu, the Director of Radio Biafra and leader of Indigenous People of Biafra by the Federal High Court sitting in Abuja.

He described the development as a great news as it will douse the already heated tension surrounding his detention.

Ezeonwuka, who is a member of the Board of Trustees of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) while speaking in Onitsha, told newsmen that Kanu’s discharge from the case leveled against him by the DSS, was a landmark victory for justice, Ndigbo and the masses who were agitating for their right in a way they decided to do it.

He said by so doing, the court had once more proven to be the last hope of the common man.

He said, “Kanu has emerged as a hero of Ndigbo and nobody can take that away from him. His agitation leading to his arrest and detention has made our voice to be heard, opened our wound to the glaring notice of the people that matters in Nigeria and I believe that something good will follow the issues he raised, therefore the issues surrounding him have to be given serious attention. In my capacity as Ogirisi Igbo, I want to advice him to listen to our elders’ advice on how to address our problems. I’m sure he must have realized that we are all behind him now, so let him take our advice.”

According to the APGA chieftain “the issue of Biafra is all about the wellbeing of the Igbo man in the Nigerian setting and Biafra is as good as a dream come true when the roads are fixed, when the lights shine uninterrupted, when jobs are available for youths, when there is enough federal presence in the southeast, when the federal appointments are balanced among the geopolitical zones and when the Igbo man is president. That is Biafra in my opinion.”

You might also like...
http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/18/nnamdi-kanu-is-now-our-hero-apga-chieftain/#.VnPKEx3srJY.twitter

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Now Our Hero – APGA Chieftain by MzPecs(f): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2015
How? undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Now Our Hero – APGA Chieftain by 175(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2015
This incident has actually convinced me that Buhari's administration has failed! How can there be a breaking news this disheartening and Buhari's administration will fail to update Nigerians? What does it take for the minister for Information to inform Nigerians that Jose Mourhino has been sacked by Chelsea? This government has failed! Can't wait for 2019. Mcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Now Our Hero – APGA Chieftain by TedBaker(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2015
Make dem dey celebrate am, na vilain him be. There is a modest way to make ur grieviances knwn wich Kanu refuse to follow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Now Our Hero – APGA Chieftain by james078: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
So many of my fellows have left NL but I just have one more post to clarify before i eventually leave
The case of him calling Nigeria a zoo even in the time of Jonathan very soon I will bring the evidence to the people's court of NL.
Details later.
Be right back...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Now Our Hero – APGA Chieftain by AshiwajuFoward: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
james078:
So many of my fellows have left NL but I just have one more post to clarify before i eventually leave
The case of him calling Nigeria a zoo even in the time of Jonathan very soon I will bring the evidence to the people's court of NL.
Details later.
Be right back...

But, didn't he also campaign for Jonathan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNCBllNiWM

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Now Our Hero – APGA Chieftain by james078: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

But, didn't he also campaign for Jonathan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNCBllNiWM
Now remind me when he said vote for Jonathan?
He was applauding Jonathan because of the sovereign national conference listen to the tape dont just see headlines and conclude that is the trick journalist uses to sell their papers

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Now Our Hero – APGA Chieftain by AshiwajuFoward: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
james078:

Now remind me when he said vote for Jonathan?
He was applauding Jonathan because of the sovereign national conference listen to the tape dont just see headlines and conclude that is the trick journalist uses to sell their papers

Guy, I have listened to the tape. Are you sure you listened to it? ? When the second caller asked why Ihejerika and Jona who are supposedly 'Biafrans' couldn't give them Biafra inspite of Igbo support, Kanu's response was very clear: he started his response by saying "The reason why we support Goodluck Jonathan is because..". He didn't say we 'supported' (past tense), he said 'we support' (present tense) Goodluck Jonathan because he convocated a 'sovereign' National conference' (at which point the caller interjected him and told him the conference wasn't 'sovereign'). Quit being disingenuous bro and face the truth. Throughout that convo, Kanu was persistent in his defense of Goodluck Jonathan and even bragged that Jonathan would get Igbo votes irrespective of his convocation of the conference, that he would get it anyway/regardless! If that right there isn't an open endorsement of his candidacy, then pray tell what is? By his statements he'd practically disowned any opposition to his candidacy. That's the truth, unless you want to be dishonest.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Now Our Hero – APGA Chieftain by DIVINE78: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hahaha haha. ..
How can tewonde be an hero?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Now Our Hero – APGA Chieftain by james078: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy, I have listened to the tape. Are you sure you listened to it? ? When the second caller asked why Ihejerika and Jona who are supposedly 'Biafrans' couldn't give them Biafra inspite of Igbo support, Kanu's response was very clear: he started his response by saying "The reason why we support Goodluck Jonathan is because..". He didn't say we 'supported' (past tense), he said 'we support' (present tense) Goodluck Jonathan because he convocated a 'sovereign' National conference' (at which point the caller interjected him and told him the conference wasn't 'sovereign'). Quit being disingenuous bro and face the truth. Throughout that convo, Kanu was persistent in his defense of Goodluck Jonathan and even bragged that Jonathan would get Igbo votes irrespective of his convocation of the conference, that he would get it anyway/regardless! If that right there isn't an open endorsement of his candidacy, then pray tell what is? By his statements he'd practically disowned any opposition to his candidacy. That's the truth, unless you want to be dishonest.
I understand what you said up there I listened it through out, now if you were an ardent listener of radio biafra you would have heard when he instructed the igbos in November 2014 not to register for voters card some obeyed some didn't after he noticed that the national conference wasn't about the sovereignty of biafra.

(1) (Reply)

Army Besiege Friday Mosque In Katsina: Another Attack On Islam / Occupy Nigeria: Nigerians To Stage A Protest Against Buhari’s Gov’t | April 14 / Checkout This Rare & Epic Throwback Photo Of Late Sani Abacha & His Wife Maryam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.