Stats: 3,172,647 members, 7,885,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Richest Man In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richest Man In Nigeria (5362 Views)

Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) / Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming / PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by kemisole(f): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2007
Dangote? jimoh ibrahim? undecided
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by needeeg(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2007
Kemi u think there not among?
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2007
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by McDoe(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2007
The richest man in Nigeria is my father, Baba God. Have you forgotten that God is a Nigerian?
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by nguage(m): 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2007
well no nigerian is on the list of 200 richest people in the world, sad. NO NIGERIAN BILLIONARE IN USD .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_the_number_of_billionaires
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_billionaires#Nigeria
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by obongyi: 4:50am On Sep 14, 2008
Kanu Nwankwo
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by Bbeee: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2008
well Aliko is d richest Nigerian, and according to what i gathered he is the richest black person in the world with a net worth of over $3.3billion,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_billionaires

UP NAIJA grin
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by bintab(f): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2008
who is this boy aliko,i need to connect am fast fast.i am tired of working my butts for some dammed dollars . wink
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by ifihearam: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2008
Wether we like it or not the richest people in Nigeria are the politicians,ok let me help you guys break it down as a man of the inside bench:

The richest thief was probably IBB
the current richest thief is OBJ and his deputy Atiku(remember the amount of billions od dollars that went the drain over the last 8years.

The Richest Current thieves are:James Onanefe Ibori,Donald Duke,Alamayeisgha or whatever then his former deputy bow VP Jonathan

Legitimately,the richest guys are the guys in this guy's club what do you call him Jim Ovia the Chairman of Zenith Bank and Civic Centre,to be a member you must register with a non refundable fee of 1m and you must be a chairman CEO of a globally recognised company,you must also own a yatch and a private jet and believe me all the young curent thieves i afore mentioned are VIP members
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by chikito1(f): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2008
I do not give a hoot, they do not put food on my table.
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by bintab(f): 6:29am On Oct 02, 2008
bebeee,please can you tell me whom this boy alinko is,i really want to know ,that will help alleviate too much hour i have to stand and wipes people butts in the hospital before i can make the dollars.
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by sima(f): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2008
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by omodoagba(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2009
it is ibraheem badamosi babangida.ibb is the richest till now
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by Dclique(m): 3:29am On Sep 09, 2009
@topic
My Dad
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by candylips(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2009
loan shark
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by kemcin: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
me
Re: Richest Man In Nigeria by nich(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2009

singing: . . . monie slow to enter . . . monie quick to go . . .

Why Would These Nigerian Guys Risk Their Lives Like This?! (photos) / Adorable Pics Of Nollywood Actor Walter Anga & His Wife Tyrese With Their 2 Sons / Top Highest Paid Yoruba Movie Actors And Actresses