Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,606 members, 7,941,336 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Please Tell Me Where To Download this Yoruba Old Skool Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Tell Me Where To Download this Yoruba Old Skool Songs (2842 Views)

What's Your Favorite OLD SKOOL Song / Im Looking For These Naija Old Skool Songs / Pls Where Can I Download Some Foreign Old Skool Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me Where To Download this Yoruba Old Skool Songs by idrisalomagold(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Please My people. I need to download Old skool music's by;
King Sunny Ade
Orlandoh Owoh
Ebenezer Obey
Kindly show me reliable link or site to do that. Also what Android App can I use to download Mp3.
Thanks as I await your responses.
Re: Please Tell Me Where To Download this Yoruba Old Skool Songs by idrisalomagold(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Please I need your responses. I really need those old skool songs. I missed them.
Re: Please Tell Me Where To Download this Yoruba Old Skool Songs by whitecloth: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
YouTube

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me Where To Download this Yoruba Old Skool Songs by idrisalomagold(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
whitecloth:
YouTube
I visited there and it told me difficult to download because it is marked.
Re: Please Tell Me Where To Download this Yoruba Old Skool Songs by pneumaticos(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
idrisalomagold:
I visited there and it told me difficult to download because it is marked.

Na you dont know how,

Use ss instead of www. For the link and you are good to go
Re: Please Tell Me Where To Download this Yoruba Old Skool Songs by idrisalomagold(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
pneumaticos:

Na you dont know how,

Use ss instead of www. For the link and you are good to go
You mean I should remove the www and put ss then the rest?
Re: Please Tell Me Where To Download this Yoruba Old Skool Songs by ghanabaze(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2020
Looking for a website to download lastest and old school Nigeria Yoruba Music?

FujiNaija.com is a website created with loads of Yoruba Music.

Click Here to visit Fujinaija

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A Particular KWAM 1 Song / Dj's Get All Your Tools For Your Mixes (samples, Sound Effects, Refixes) E.T.C / Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.