Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:12 AM

IG Fans Blast Kcee For His Dressing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IG Fans Blast Kcee For His Dressing (777 Views)

"Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. / BUSTED!! Fans Blast Kcee Over Fake Recharge Card Give-away [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG Fans Blast Kcee For His Dressing by ofofoCEO(f): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
The Limpopo crooner has done it again!!!
After coming out dapper in suit, Kcee choose a completely wrong pair of pants and his fans were unforgiving.

Photos after the cut

Cc
Lalasticlala:
Ishilove:
mynd44:
Seun:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/_cC9Q9RK_B/

2 Shares

Re: IG Fans Blast Kcee For His Dressing by ofofoCEO(f): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: IG Fans Blast Kcee For His Dressing by money121(m): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: IG Fans Blast Kcee For His Dressing by Naavah(f): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Akisa
Re: IG Fans Blast Kcee For His Dressing by dollydolly(f): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op your font is not encouraging at all..
Re: IG Fans Blast Kcee For His Dressing by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
k
Re: IG Fans Blast Kcee For His Dressing by leuelliot(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
And i was scrolling and i was like the dress is OOOOk *faints*
Re: IG Fans Blast Kcee For His Dressing by flawlesRebirth(f): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
JESUS...what is wrong with this KECCE abeg
Re: IG Fans Blast Kcee For His Dressing by silverdam(m): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Oh my! What was he thinking? Is this fashion or madness? What kind of village combination is this? Who is the photographer that snapped him? Can't the photographer complain? Doesn't he have friends? Can't his friends caution him not to constitute madness? So many questions on mind, cos I keep wondering why money can't buy class. Who am I to judge?

If he want to wear crazy Jean, he should combine it with a nice shirt. How can you wear suit with a skin tight crazy Jean now.

Is this picture real or Photoshop?

I just hate it when adults dress like teenagers...
Re: IG Fans Blast Kcee For His Dressing by Wealth7(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
If dbanj or ice price was to wear dat,I bet most Nigerians would call it swag undecided
Re: IG Fans Blast Kcee For His Dressing by ellahzy(f): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
this guy must have comma in all his dressings grin

(1) (Reply)

Miss Universe Mistake Crowns Wrong Winner / An Open Letter To Davido : Where Is Your Water Or Do You Have Breasts? / Funny But True!! See This Hilarious Advice For Upcoming Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.