Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,350 members, 7,978,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:32 PM

Why Is It That The World Call LUST.LOVE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That The World Call LUST.LOVE (639 Views)

Lust ! Love and Affectionz / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That The World Call LUST.LOVE by Oladimejy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
I have notice this wayward of the World..u will hear a story that a boy die on top a girl during sex and if the silly media want to post it.they will said a boy die when making LOVE OR will be heard of an OLD MAN DIED IN A HOTEL DURING SEX WITH A GIRL AND WHEN THE WORLD WHAT TO REPORT THE SITUATION INSTEAD OF SAYING THE DIE because OF LUST THEY WILL SAID THEY DIED WHEN MAKING LOVE......PLEASE WHY
Re: Why Is It That The World Call LUST.LOVE by obiorathesubtle: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Why you go ask me this kyn difficult question? I don't know abeg.
Re: Why Is It That The World Call LUST.LOVE by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Why you go ask me this kyn difficult question? I don't know abeg.
i tot seun had passed d bill to tackle delectablegya.l flu
Re: Why Is It That The World Call LUST.LOVE by obiorathesubtle: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
i tot seun had passed d bill to tackle delectablegya.l flu
obviously the rest of the lawmakers no sign am into law.. But they've been hunting him/her shaaa.
Re: Why Is It That The World Call LUST.LOVE by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
nawa oooooo shocked

(1) (Reply)

Don't Know What To Do With A Lady Whom Have Shared My True Love With / Is This True About Nigerian Girls? / That Awkward Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.