Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

Guide To Gift Giving For The Xmas Season In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guide To Gift Giving For The Xmas Season In Nigeria (409 Views)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Simple Tips For Successful Corporate Gift Giving / How To Request For Loans In 24hrs As A Student And Enjoy This Xmas Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Gift Giving For The Xmas Season In Nigeria by stanodi: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Christmas is here again and it is a season of sharing and giving of gifts to loved ones. But with the recent economic situation of the country many are in a fix as to what to give in order not to break the bank. I was also going through similar trauma recently. Here are the ways I fixed these issue

1. First off giving out money during the xmas season in Nigeria is usually more expensive and some people may feel slighted by the actual amount in the envelope; buy gifts instead. That way you get to save money and also avoid potentially offending friends and family members who may feel insulted by the amount in the envelope.
2. Determine the amount you want to spend on gifts during the yuletide. Ask yourself what you can afford to spend during this period?
3. Build your own hamper; buy the baskets and fill them with gifts of your choice
4. Make a list of all the people whom you intend giving gifts to, I always prefer to use a spreadsheet to do this.
5. Rank them in the order of priority
6.If the people in your list have children consider buying gifts for their children; saw this great NuNu hamper for your kids, it’s just for a thousand naira.
7. Speak to someone else for more idea; fortunately for me, I had a great colleague of mine who is like a mother figure and I shared my challenges with her. As with any other issues, sharing them with someone gives you another perspective that may be helpful in solving the problem, in this case she was more than helpful, and her insights informed this post.
8. Don’t forget to add a Christmas card.
9….Add yours

http://lightednation.com/2015/12/guide-to-gift-giving-for-the-xmas-season-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Selling Goods Online? / Guys I Need Guide Please / Money Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.