Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,361 members, 7,943,877 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? (1988 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / GOD Has Done It For Me O! I Just Got A Good Paying Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by favourbaby: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2009
Hello NAIRALANDERS, please how can my brother secure a high paying job in a company like oil,construction,communication,shipping,bank or[/color] any multinational.

He has a MBA in Business Administration  and a Msc in Project Management[color=#990000]
from a university in America.

He will be rounding off his P.hd in Business Management from a university in London in a few months time.

He seriously need a job to enable him clear the loan he collected for his education.

Please help us out.
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by mmadubuko: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2009
Are u really sure of these infos? then let ur bros visit companies of his choice cos he gat it
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by Akan(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2009
what about work experience
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by Akan(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2009
what about work experience?
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by TheOval: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2009
You say he has an M[b]BA [/b] in [b]B[/b]usiness [b]A[/b]dministration?

I hope he is nothing like you,  else he'll be searching for a while
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by tboy1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2009
The_Oval:

You say he has an M[b]BA [/b] in [b]B[/b]usiness [b]A[/b]dministration?
I hope he is nothing like you,  else he'll be searching for a while
lol cheesy grin cheesy
im sure she meant mba

@ poster
he should apply online or he should go and drop his CV in their offices

he should also register here:
http://www.globalcareercompany.com/content/content_739.html?utm_source=enewsletterafrica&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enews%2Bafrica%20april

I registered and got invited last year,went to the summit and dropped my cv.
Got called up the next day to come for a stage 2 interview but unfortunately i couldnt make it.
I know ppl who dropped their cv in this same event and they're currently working in nigeria.

Goodluck!
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by Seum(f): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2009
@Poster,
I dont know why BUT i dont belive your story at all.
If your brother has all the credentials you mentioned and he needs you to help him secure a job.
then he is either dumb, dull, or dead.
How can someone school in US and Uk and yet dont know what to do?

na lie jare!
U just needed comments and yes you have them,
liar liar!

For the records how did he secure the loan in the first place?  u see?
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by kshow1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2009
let him source for job online. there are many companies that will be ready to put him on their pay-roll.
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by SweetT1: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2009
favourbaby:

Hello NAIRALANDERS, please how can my brother secure a high paying job in a company like oil,construction,communication,shipping,bank or[/color] any multinational.

He has a MBA in Business Administration  and a Msc in Project Management[color=#990000]
from a university in America.

He will be rounding off his P.hd in Business Management from a university in London in a few months time.

He seriously need a job to enable him clear the loan he collected for his education.

Please help us out.

Are u sure he went to all these schools?? I hope these are not OLUWOLE certificates, potential employers go ask questions and do reference check o.
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by agabaI23(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2009
Bro which one be Oluwole certificate?
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by bayourgold: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2009
Tell him to fast and pray for 40days.
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by tboyjnr(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2009
Hmmmm,
First of all you need at least 3 years work experience in a relevant field to go for an MBA which would usually guarantee someone a job after,
doing a phD is just overkill, unless he wants to go into the academics,
I'm sure if you're story is true, then employers would be fighting eachother to employ your bro.
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by olanajim(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2009
Honestly if oyurr brother have the qulifiation you cain he has, he will get a job in any company he opt to serve. All he need do is present himself properly with a vision and to the right person.

There is always a room for people like that in any corporation,
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by chichii: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2009
tboyjnr:

Hmmmm,
First of all you need at least 3 years work experience in a relevant field to go for an MBA which would usually guarantee someone a job after,

not completely true, anyone can get a MBA after your first degree. My friend is about to start her MBA this August, and she does have any experience. Infact, she just graduated from college (May 2009)
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by ohaechesi(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2009
@poster

if i may ask, how many jobs have you secured for your self before vicing for your acclaimed broda abi na lova?
my sincere advise is that you should first secure a job for your self, therefter pass the message across to your broda, fada or your lova on how you were able to make it, lol. you are just an entertainer. bravo, you got me in, aint you?
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by Hotstepper(f): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2009
Important Question is " Does your broda have any work Experience?"
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by Sagamite(m): 4:23am On Jun 09, 2009
Seum:

@Poster,
I dont know why BUT i dont belive your story at all.
If your brother has all the credentials you mentioned and he needs you to help him secure a job.
then he is either dumb, dull, or dead.
How can someone school in US and Uk and yet dont know what to do?

na lie jare!
U just needed comments and yes you have them,
liar liar!

For the records how did he secure the loan in the first place?  u see?

What makes you sure the brother needs or asked for his help in looking for a job?

How are you sure this guy is just not being proactive on behalf of his brother after seeing the opportunity to acquire the knowledge?

I hope nobody has given you a job that involves analysis because I fear yours.

tboyjnr:

Hmmmm,
doing a phD is just overkill, unless he wants to go into the academics,
I'm sure if you're story is true, then employers would be fighting eachother to employ your bro.

Get your facts right, there are several MBAs you do not need previous experience for, if not even the majority.

This is usually in the less prestigious MBA schools (and there are hundreds of them). Or if you are really exceptionally gifted, even Harvard Business School will make an exception and enter you on their MBA programme without work experience.

ohaechesi:

@poster

if i may ask, how many jobs have you secured for your self before vicing for your acclaimed broda abi na lova?
my sincere advise is that you should first secure a job for your self, therefter pass the message across to your broda, fada or your lova on how you were able to make it, lol. you are just an entertainer. bravo, you got me in, aint you?

Another of the pile of morons that clog nairaland. I don't even know where to start with this one.

@poster

tboy1 has given you a good start.
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by Seum(f): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2009
@Segamite,
I feel terrible sorry for you and the likes of the poster,

what makes you feel otherwise? the same analysis question abi?
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by Sagamite(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2009
Seum:

@Segamite,
I feel terrible sorry for you and the likes of the poster,

what makes you feel otherwise? the same analysis question abi?

What makes you sure the brother needs or asked for his help in looking for a job?

How are you sure this guy is just not being proactive on behalf of his brother after seeing the opportunity to acquire the knowledge?
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by ohaechesi(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2009
Sagamite:

nice one, go on with your pathetic sob fictitious story, arant nonsense.
Re: How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job? by Tbenluv: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2009
This is funny, please my advice 4 ur so called broda,
is to be taken to CELE CHURCH for prayer.

(1) (Reply)

Best Pmp Training Centre In Lagos / CBN Test Today / Accion Microfinance Bank – Various Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.